PDA

View Full Version : If you haven't Ordered Schiff's Book "Crashproof" yet u Should!!!

bucfish
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
I ordered ten copies trough Aazon and then reviewed it. Which is also important. I gave the copies to my loved ones and hope they read it. You can protect yourself against the inevitable High Inflation. Also in making this book as well as Ron Paul's book #1 we can send a LOUD message that we are for real and OUR numbers are HUGH!!!

Let's thank those people who have helped our cause!!!

Also make sure you become a precinct leader and then contact your State Coordinator.

Thanks guys we can WIN!!!

Mckarnin
02-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I ordered ten copies trough Aazon and then reviewed it. Which is also important. I gave the copies to my loved ones and hope they read it. You can protect yourself against the inevitable High Inflation. Also in making this book as well as Ron Paul's book #1 we can send a LOUD message that we are for real and OUR numbers are HUGH!!!

Let's thank those people who have helped our cause!!!

Also make sure you become a precinct leader and then contact your State Coordinator.

Thanks guys we can WIN!!!

Ok, ok...I'll read it soon.

K

Deborah K
02-08-2008, 12:24 PM
If you can't afford the book, IM me with your email and I'll send you the pdf. I bought the book and the pdf. I find it morally repugnant not to help in any way I can. I hope everyone reads his book and takes his advice.

Deborah K
02-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Never mind. My access to the online version has been taken away as of today. My apologies to those I've emailed this to. I guess someone ratted me out.

liam
02-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Out of curiousity I worked out how high a stak of 100 dollars bill would be if it were 1 trillion dollars in height. Well correct me if I'm wrong but my calculation is if it is (check google) 0.10922 cm in thickness and a trillion is 1000,000,000,000 dollars then it works out as
10,000,000 x .0010922=10922m or 10.922Km high.

and in 1 dollar bills well it would take the space shuttle a well to reach it.