PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance Huck And Paul Are Talking?

rdenner
02-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I read most of the recent updates. Just curious if there has been any kind of rumors or thoughts about Huckabee and Paul deciding to pool resources and try and knock McCain out?

Maybe tossing our support Huckabee's way for the rest of the contests(or visa-versa where smart), with the only thought being to stop the coronation of John McCain and throw this to the convention??

Just curious if this has been tossed around already.

robert

polexi
02-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Huck and McCain are in bed together.

kickzman
02-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Huck and McCain are in bed together.

Lol, what happened to being conservative?:D

Kregener
02-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Water and acid do not mix.

Besides, our pre-selected president Hillary is going to crush McInsane in the dog-n-pony show finals...

airborne373
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
NONE! Do your homework, Huck and McCain are very friendly and both run by the CFR.

acptulsa
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
No and no. Huck will negotiate with us. McCain thinks he won't need to. Don't count on Huck negotiating with McCain. He'll go where he thinks his best interests lie. McCain has enough baggage that I think he'll soon be as "untouchable" as a leper.

bbartlog
02-08-2008, 11:48 AM
It would certainly make sense, where possible, to combine to defeat McCain and try to make various quid-pro-quo arrangements. In a primary this isn't really possible, but in a caucus setting (which frankly is where we are most likely to have enough votes to matter anyway) where Paul and Huckabee combined have a slim majority of the vote it would make sense to combine to beat McCain. Then either split the delegates afterwards, or if the rules don't allow that arrange a similar alliance in another state to get some delegates for the other guy.

tonyr1988
02-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I'm not so sure if the Huck-McCain alliance that the MSM talks about is real. Originally, it was "Huckabee is going for the VP spot," but that kind of got completely ruled out. So it looks like Huckabee may be really fighting McCain for all he can (maybe to prove he can carry the entire South?)

Highly doubt a Paul-Huck alliance is going on now, but if we both can grab enough delegates by the convention, you never know.......

Agent CSL
02-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Lol, what happened to being conservative?:D

What happened to their wives? :eek:
I know I'd be pissed if I saw my boyfriend in bed with John McCain

ambiguousscion
02-08-2008, 11:57 AM
There is no alliance, Huck is a "pioneer type" in running politics. I think if Paul could work with him, then cool, but Huck isn't going to work a deal with McCain.

Seadeus
02-08-2008, 12:02 PM
It would make no sense to try and deal with Huckabee. He is as corrupt as McCain and the rest of them. If this revolution is about real change and a return to freedom than we have to lead the way and be willing to endure the bumps on our own. Losing our purpose is worse than losing the White House.

Calls to compromise with the likes of Huckabee are just another reason getting out of the GOP and running a 3rd party campaign makes sense.

Stardreamer
02-08-2008, 12:10 PM
http://stardreamers.com/ttt.gif

Tennis anyone? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RPR