PDA

View Full Version : Don't we need to say to everyone "McCain/Hillary are not your only options!"

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I was listening to am radio just now here in Phx and Barry Young was discussing whether the anti-McCain people should still back him for the sake of the party or will they vote for a Dem (or not vote at all) just to make a point.

Shouldn't we all call in to these radio programs and simply say:

"Everyone is speaking like McCain is our only choice here for the Repubs. He does not yet have the delegates needed to win the nomination. If you REALLY hate McCain, you have one other option besides a vote for Hillary or Obama --- you simply vote for Huckabee or Paul. This will prevent McCain from getting the needed deligates, move us to a brokered convention, and then let them duke it out there."

This is not only in the interest of RP supporters, but in the interest of everyone who hates McCain! And it seems like there's a lot of people besides us who hate him.

I feel like we need to get people calling in to these radio shows and putting out ads that say this. Any support on just coming out with this statement? A brokered convention is most likely our ONLY hope, so we need to stop McCain.

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 11:12 AM
These threads are moving fast - just want to make sure this is seen ...

thehittgirl
02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
It's Friday...hit the radio airwaves....

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 11:31 AM
People, don't we need to do this? I'll call in when I'm in the car in a few ...

Edu
02-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Talk Show Live List: http://www.CallTalkRadioForRon.com

This site lists the call-in numbers by HOUR so you can call all day long or whenever you have a spare moment.

Edu
02-09-2008, 12:56 AM
bump

Liberty Star
02-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Good post. Ron Paul is the best option if it came down to choosing between McCain/Hillary and Ron Paul.

Bruno
02-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Local radio is a great way to get the word out. Easier to get on, and has dedicated listeners. Don't forget AM stations.