PDA

View Full Version : White shoe polish on car window

DeafPalmdale
02-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Those states who have not voted yet, please put white shoe polish on your car windows, front and back with "RON PAUL". I did mine with smaller "RON PAUL" in front of top window and large "VOTE RON PAUL" with date in the back window. Also taped Ron Paul slim jim on the side of the windows. It would be nice to have every Ron Paul supporter do that. That is our public ads. Please do that.

Redcard
02-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Those states who have not voted yet, please put white shoe polish on your car windows, front and back with "RON PAUL". I did mine with smaller "RON PAUL" in front of top window and large "VOTE RON PAUL" with date in the back window. Also taped Ron Paul slim jim on the side of the windows. It would be nice to have every Ron Paul supporter do that. That is our public ads. Please do that.

BUt please do not put it on other people's car windows :P

I'm from a college town. I'm tired of having our Rival's on my window...

ScotTX
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Done! I have 360 degree coverage on my car. My co-workers think I'm nuts, but at least they know who Ron Paul is!

DeafPalmdale
02-08-2008, 11:00 AM
One more thing, with white shoe polish "RON PAUL" on car windows, they are more noticeable than bumper sticker. Also some people do not want to put bumer sticker on their cars.

jumpyg1258
02-08-2008, 11:04 AM
I actually used 3 colors of window chalk (red, white, and blue) when I did mine. What I put up on my back window of my 06 mustang I stenciled first on poster board and cut out the letters so it would look nice and readable on my window. Anywho here is what I put on the window...

Ron Paul is the only
candidate that will...
- Be Pro-Peace
- Remove the Patriot Act
- Cut Wasteful Spending
- Support the Troops
- Remove the FED and IRS
- End Illegal Immigration

JMann
02-08-2008, 11:15 AM
White shoe polish?

Who has white shoes other than Cousin Eddie?