PDA

View Full Version : Guest on Glenn Beck is talking about the RP PHENOMENON.

wgadget
02-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Says they could hear the RP applause over the McCain applause at the CPAC meeting...Says RP BLEW THE DOORS OFF!

Glenn says he doesn't AGREE WITH RP, but the point is the people are FED UP.

They're talking about third party blooming...

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:19 AM
hehee...

wgadget
02-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Ticking time bomb, disenfranchisement of the people...conservative people.

Seems like Glenn is trying to steer the convo away from RP now...dissing Hillary.

wgadget
02-08-2008, 10:20 AM
WHY can't they just keep talking about RP without swerving to Hillary and Obama?

Seems kinda fishy.

ToryNotion
he agrees on just about everything but the WOT and the need for 1 trillion dollar defense budget

wgadget
I'd say he's got his priorities confused. What a dork.

MrZach
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
"We are slayed. The party is dead--dead--dead!" ~ Lewis Davis Campbell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_D._Campbell)

ambiguousscion
02-08-2008, 10:21 AM
He's a partisan Hack, that's why he "disagrees" on a lot of things... it's the same thing as the rest of them.

wgadget
02-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I know...I was just reporting that the dreaded RON PAUL name was actually uttered in a favorable way on talk radio.

Yay!

sparebulb
02-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Bleckt is a bipolar, backstabbing, neocon cokehead. Why is it that people still hang on his every word, when it is a feature of a bipolar personality to praise in one direction only to lash out violently in the other? RP has received the stick to a far greater extent than the carrot from this sick neocon shill.

DAFTEK
02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
What the huck is wrong with people? BECK is nothing but a backstabbing asshole just like Hannity, hucking crybaby on TV about his hospital blah blah and Ron Paul supporters threatened his family and his life bullshit! All of them in the media for that matter, you show me one person who has always stood by RP's believes and did not take Paul's words and ran with it as his own?

mconder
02-08-2008, 10:39 AM
This is a total setup for a Michael Bloomberg run. If they fail to maintain the illusion with false choices A and B, they will throw false choice C into the mix. Mark my words...it is coming.

itshappening
02-08-2008, 10:41 AM
yes false choice c and D (Nader) and anyone else with name recog they can find to run and dillute RP similar to what they did in the Primary

virginiakid
02-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Beck today was attack Obama and defending Hillary more on his show today. But on Larry King Live last night he said he Liked Obama. What is the world?

austinchick
02-08-2008, 10:43 AM
they are a clever bunch, aren't they....?

Deborah K
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Says they could hear the RP applause over the McCain applause at the CPAC meeting...Says RP BLEW THE DOORS OFF!

Glenn says he doesn't AGREE WITH RP, but the point is the people are FED UP.

They're talking about third party blooming...

Ron Paul can't run third party....he wants to keep his seat in Congress. Can't be a republican and an independent at the same time.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Bleckt is a bipolar, backstabbing, neocon cokehead. Why is it that people still hang on his every word, when it is a feature of a bipolar personality to praise in one direction only to lash out violently in the other? RP has received the stick to a far greater extent than the carrot from this sick neocon shill.

He does look like he is doing a little nose candy before the show.

jaumen
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
He could run as an independent for congress as well, I would think. But I do think he's unlikely to go independent or 3rd party, as much as I wish he would if he can't get the republican nomination.