PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul National Meet Up Conference Call

orenbus
08-09-2007, 06:53 PM
STARTING IN 10 MIN

Want to know what Jim Condit is up to in Iowa in regards
to Voter Fraud and the controversy ?!?!? Ask Jim himself.

Also on the call tonight, the maker of the original Ron Paul Revolution
banners will be on.

Speakers will talk for the first hour then it will be open phones for all meetup group members, this is open to all.

BE SURE TO PUSH *2 ON YOUR PHONE TO MUTE YOURSELF
WHEN ENTERING THE CALL

605-475-8500 code-5092984 (9pm eastern) (8pm central) (7pm mountain) (6pm pacific)
Thursday August 9th, 2007

Hi Ron Paul Supporters:

This is the "eve" of the Iowa Straw Pole vote. Please join us in this very important call to discuss the upcoming vote.

Guest Speakers:

Ernest Hancock: Publisher of FreedomsPhoenix.com (maker of the original: Ron Paul Revolution banners)
co-Founder of FreedomSummit.com

Jim Condit: Publisher and Founder of Votefraud.org

You & Your Ron Paul Meet Up Groups: Please share with us how that you are supporting the Revolution.

Call features: *2 to mute your line and *3 to unmute once you have joined in the call.
Running Late? Don't worry. This is our 9th call and none of our calls have ever been under 3 hours.
We keep the calls open for you use to meet & share ideas with other Ron Paul Meet Up groups across our Country.

Guest Speakers will have the 1st hour and will take questions that you may have.

Sometimes they use the following chat feature so people can chat while the call is going on;

http://www.justin.tv/ronpaul

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 07:26 PM
It's live ... Jim Condit is on, talking about the vote fraud stuff suit. It's Bob Schultz who filed the suit?

mport1
08-09-2007, 07:29 PM
ug....

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Bob Schultz joined. "We the People Foundation"

He's talking about the filing. Papers to be served tomorrow.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Just heard you mport. You're doing very good.

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Just heard you mport. You're doing very good.

This is unbelievable. He basically said that this entire process needs to change or the straw poll needs to be canceled. He is continuing with the law suit.

Do you guys not realize the absurdity of this? This is ONE DAY before an extremely important event for the GOP and we are basically trying to change the whole operation. I think it is extremely important that all the votes are counted, but this should have been in the works a LONG time ago and with absolutely NO MENTION of Ron Paul's name. Now we have really pissed off the the Iowa GOP. We need to pick our battles. This should not have been done like this right before the straw poll. Now the RP campaign is in a bad place with the Iowa GOP (and don't think they won't tell others about this).

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 08:21 PM
I think the judge will throw it out. You need to be able to demonstrate damages in a civil suit, not the possibility of damages.

Kind of interesting what they're saying now - that no signs at all will be allowed in the convention center.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 08:25 PM
See this?
http://www.iowavoters.org/

Lord Xar
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
mport1,

why the fuss? I mean, you are acting like the GOP who run the straw poll can do anything or that we need to 'worry'... I mean, if they are gonna rig something - they already have it planned.. do you think Jim making a stink is gonna "make" them do something they wouldn't normally do?

I mean, ALL OF THE GOP is against Ron Paul.. the Media is against Ron Paul... I mean, we have a VERY HARD BATTLE TO FIGHT... But You seem to be stressing about the Iowa GOP as if they can do anything.. I don't know, maybe i am not seeing the significance. but 'cmon, the machines have been PROVEN corrupt, so the hoopla is COMPLETELY justafiable... not only that, why would they appoint Romeny Management to OVERSEE things.. Don't you find that all wrong? DO you think they care about us making a fuss, I don't. I think they just don't like people telling them to 'make it honest'.

Hook
08-09-2007, 08:31 PM
It is the perception of voters that matters. That is what everyone is worried about.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Lord Xar,

You should listen to him in the interview with Jan Mickelson of WHO radio. Jim sounded like a crackpot.

http://www.mickelson.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=243359

The entire GOP of any state is not against us. Not yet anyway. Remember what happened at that SC event? It looked like Ron won over a lot of people there when he gave that speech.

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Lord Xar,

You should listen to him in the interview with Jan Mickelson of WHO radio. Jim sounded like a crackpot.

http://www.mickelson.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=243359

Yep, and the GOP guy was REALLY angry and now associates the whole thing with Ron Paul.

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 08:36 PM
I had favored going forward with the machines and the parallel vote... give the party a chance to demonstrate they are being fair.

Well, I guess we'll see how it all boils out tomorrow.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 08:38 PM
This guy is on the phone claiming to be coming into 1 million or was it 1 billion dollars and says he is going to spend it on Ron Paul.

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:38 PM
mport1,

why the fuss? I mean, you are acting like the GOP who run the straw poll can do anything or that we need to 'worry'... I mean, if they are gonna rig something - they already have it planned.. do you think Jim making a stink is gonna "make" them do something they wouldn't normally do?

What proof do you have that they are planning to rig it. They have no reason to. Romney will win by a landslide. If you think they are worried about RP than you must be kidding yourself. RP's support in the real world is nothing compared to many of the other candidates (as in number of people that will actually vote for him, specifically in Iowa).

I mean, ALL OF THE GOP is against Ron Paul.. the Media is against Ron Paul... I mean, we have a VERY HARD BATTLE TO FIGHT... But You seem to be stressing about the Iowa GOP as if they can do anything.. I don't know, maybe i am not seeing the significance. but 'cmon, the machines have been PROVEN corrupt, so the hoopla is COMPLETELY justafiable... not only that, why would they appoint Romeny Management to OVERSEE things.. Don't you find that all wrong? DO you think they care about us making a fuss, I don't. I think they just don't like people telling them to 'make it honest'.

Yes, the machines are corruptible, but take a step back and look at it from their viewpoint. An outspoken Ron Paul supporter is filing a law suit and threatening to shut down their HUGE fundraiser the day before the thing is supposed to occur. There is no planned rigging and the claims are pretty absurd. If this is to be done (which I don't think is that bad an idea) it needed to be done a LONG time ago and without the mention of Ron's name WHATSOEVER. Listen to the radio interview. The guy is extremely pissed off and from their standpoint we look like nuts and thus Ron Paul looks like a nut.

Answers in bold.

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:39 PM
This guy is on the phone claiming to be coming into 1 million or was it 1 billion dollars and says he is going to spend it on Ron Paul.

I heard that guy on something before. It was hilarious.

UtahApocalypse
08-09-2007, 08:39 PM
"One Billion Dollars" with finger pointing to lip

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-09-2007, 08:40 PM
"One Billion Dollars" with finger pointing to lip

haha that was a classic

McDermit
08-09-2007, 08:40 PM
lol, right. dude's on something.

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 08:41 PM
He must think he'll be getting a big inheritance soon. Are any of the Rockefeller's real sick? ;)

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-09-2007, 08:42 PM
"I've got 1 billion dollars to dump into New Hampshire."

McDermit
08-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Glad someone hushed him.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 08:44 PM
The more i think about it the more i tend to agree with mport. We WANT a fair ballot count, but come on, this is the STRAW POLL, they don't even see Ron as a threat yet, so why would they try to rig the vote? Its one thing to lobby the GOP weeks beforehand to have a paper trail or to not use diebold, but to not only bring it to attention the day before, but to FILE A LAWSUIT, really does nothing but paints us as paranoid. What should have been done is people should have called as "concerned citizens", NOT ron paul supporters, and told the Iowa GOP about their worries about the diebold machines, and to make sure a paper trail would be left. Unfortunately, once Ron's name got attached to it, as well as a lawsuit (thanks, Condit...), calling was no longer a good idea, because it would ALWAYS be attached to Ron Paul's name, even if the individual caller did not mention Ron.

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah the $1.0 billion guy. I heard him too, and got the picture of Dr. Evil in my head.

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
The more i think about it the more i tend to agree with mport. We WANT a fair ballot count, but come on, this is the STRAW POLL, they don't even see Ron as a threat yet, so why would they try to rig the vote? Its one thing to lobby the GOP weeks beforehand to have a paper trail or to not use diebold, but to not only bring it to attention the day before, but to FILE A LAWSUIT, really does nothing but paints us as paranoid. What should have been done is people should have called as "concerned citizens", NOT ron paul supporters, and told the Iowa GOP about their worries about the diebold machines, and to make sure a paper trail would be left. Unfortunately, once Ron's name got attached to it, as well as a lawsuit (thanks, Condit...), calling was no longer a good idea, because it would ALWAYS be attached to Ron Paul's name, even if the individual caller did not mention Ron.

Thank you. And I tried to convey this message to him. The guys in charge of this are too stubborn to give this up. Seems like they care more about their pet project than the repercussions for Ron Paul.

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 08:48 PM
haha, yeah Mitch! (listening)

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 08:49 PM
somebody is eating ... munch munch munch

DeadheadForPaul
08-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Is this still going on? Is it possible to slap someone through the phone?

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 08:51 PM
I wish they'd use a web portal to stream these. I mean, it's 2007 already. :rolleyes:

McDermit
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Is this still going on? Is it possible to slap someone through the phone?

I wish. :rolleyes:

mport1
08-09-2007, 08:54 PM
haha, yeah Mitch! (listening)

TY

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Read this
http://www.kcci.com/news/13851881/detail.html?taf=des

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Well this is now a bit of comedy.

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-09-2007, 09:00 PM
wow.

mport1
08-09-2007, 09:01 PM
I wonder if he got one of the messages from an African prince or whatever that scam is and thinks he's getting millions, lol.

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Is Bugs Bunny on the call eating his carrots?

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 09:02 PM
A billion dollars at 5% interest is $136,986 in interest a day.

Is this international banking conspiracy stuff? The Stonecutters? What?

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 09:04 PM
"I'll cover half the states, the guy in the Carolinas will cover the other."

Well God bless, I hope so...but, COME ON!

jj111
08-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Here are some ideas from the conference call:

You can create 2 more Ron Paul meetup groups for free ; plus other ideas from national conference call

1) There are several thousand people nationwide waiting to join a meetup group to form in their area

2) As part of the $72 for 6 months for Meetup that you have already paid, you are entitled, at no extra cost, to create 2 MORE groups

3) It makes sense for each meetup leader to form 2 more Ron Paul groups if they have not already started 2 extra groups

4) This could benefit the campaign in getting the people waiting for a group to get into a newly formed group in their area immediately

Other ideas from the conference call

Develop a modified phone tree – call people before every event to try to get people out. Turnout percentage for meetup groups is a national problem and this might help.

Break your meetup group membership into small teams – e.g. tabling teams, picketing teams, e.g. – team leader tries to get a certain number of people available for an event…. Team leader picks an event that they and their small team want to do – more accountability in smaller teams, more incentive to act, purpose is to improve motivation and participation rate among group members

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
This is too weird. A retired guy on a VA pension has a billion, and knows more people ... huh ?

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-09-2007, 09:05 PM
his monies

mport1
08-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Haha.

UtahApocalypse
08-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Read this
http://www.kcci.com/news/13851881/detail.html?taf=des

The battle lines have been drawn.

Cowlesy
08-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Look---great for him and the campaign if he does!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

If you're going to talk a game, like Domino's, you better deliver.

McDermit
08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I wonder if he got one of the messages from an African prince or whatever that scam is and thinks he's getting millions, lol.

his monies

LOL. My thoughts exactly! I was sitting here laughing the whole time dude was talking.

Over a million people in the US are in this program and will be coming into a billion dollar before the primaries! Amazing.

mport1
08-09-2007, 09:16 PM
LOL. My thoughts exactly! I was sitting here laughing the whole time dude was talking.

Over a million people in the US are in this program and will be coming into a billion dollar before the primaries! Amazing.

Haha, missed that part. So he thinks 1 million people are somehow just be going to given $1 billion. I heard him say that I don't know when it's coming, but it's coming.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 09:16 PM
re: the kcci piece - at least they mention he is in NO WAY affiliated with the campaign, and didn't try to paint Ron himself in a negative light. In fact, they let him speak for himself. It a good article, considering the circumstances.

Hook
08-09-2007, 09:17 PM
No wonder the national campaign is so busy with nuts like this calling all the time.

0zzy
08-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Still going on?

jj111
08-09-2007, 09:18 PM
If he was in charge of the Federal Reserve he could print a billion dollars before the primary.

mport1
08-09-2007, 09:19 PM
re: the kcci piece - at least they mention he is in NO WAY affiliated with the campaign, and didn't try to paint Ron himself in a negative light.

Too bad the GOP and general public might not make the connection. And the fact that this guy is an outspoken RP supporter is still a problem. Most people tend to make some judgments based on a candidate's supporters instead of just looking at the candidate.

Hook
08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
There are only something like 1000 billionares in the world, so I guess that narrows it down considerably.

MozoVote
08-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Finally had to hang up ... getting "telephone ear".

I really wish they would start using Talkshoe or some kind of webcasting.

Hook
08-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Maybe Warren Buffet is a closet RP fan.

ThePieSwindler
08-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Maybe Warren Buffet is a closet RP fan.

Hardly. He is holding an Obama fundraiser this month. As if Obama didn't have enough influential multi-billionaires backing him ... first Oprah, now this. Its sort of pathetic, if you ask me, because most of the hype behind Obama is because of, well, yeah you know >.<. I know buffett is not a free market capitalist type, so this doesnt surprise me.

McDermit
08-09-2007, 09:28 PM
1, 2, 3.. wait a minute.

I'm going to hell.

Hook
08-09-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't get it.

CAKochenash
08-09-2007, 09:56 PM
bump bumpity bump bump...bump bump

McDermit
08-09-2007, 10:02 PM
"The day I was supposed to get my monies was 9/11. And that's one of the reasons 9/11 happened."

:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 02:28 AM

Oh, you know. That could be it. :) I hope it's not for his sake and I guess, all of ours too. He had a small bit of credibility, very small, until he mentioned the other million who would also be coming into a billion dollars.

mport1
08-10-2007, 05:24 AM
Does anybody know Jim or know how to get through to him? We need to stop this man in his tracks before he does even more damage to the campaign? We need to stop him before he brings this lawsuit to court.

Or, we need to have the campaign contract him directly and tell him to stop.

Slugg
08-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Does anybody know Jim or know how to get through to him? We need to stop this man in his tracks before he does even more damage to the campaign. We need to stop him before he brings this lawsuit to court.

Or, we need to have the campaign contract him directly and tell him to stop.

Ignore him....or, hire someone to be twice as crazy about another candidate....let that hired person be the poster boy for 'weird followers'......but he's for another candidate...

mport1
08-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Ignore him....or, hire someone to be twice as crazy about another candidate....let that hired person be the poster boy for 'weird followers'......but he's for another candidate...

We can't ignore somebody who is attacking the Iowa GOP under the Ron Paul banner and suing them the day before their most important fundraiser.

Slugg
08-10-2007, 05:51 AM
We can't ignore somebody who is attacking the Iowa GOP under the Ron Paul letter and suing them the day before their most important fundraiser.

Do you mean to tell me the guy who talked about 'his monies' is the same guy who is attacking the Iowa GOP?

mport1
08-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Do you mean to tell me the guy who talked about 'his monies' is the same guy who is attacking the Iowa GOP?

No, I was talking about Jim Conduit.

Slugg
08-10-2007, 06:02 AM
No, I was talking about Jim Conduit.

Okay, i was talking about the 'monies' guy....sorry...crossed wires....

Sean
08-10-2007, 06:03 AM
I agree with you mport1. This sort of stuff will leave a bad impression in Iowa. Also the news coverage of it will drown out Ron Paul's message.

mport1
08-10-2007, 06:06 AM
I agree with you mport1. This sort of stuff will leave a bad impression in Iowa. Also the news coverage of it will drown out Ron Paul's message.

Thanks. Everybody PLEASE help by emailing/calling this guy and begging him to stop what he is doing - votefraud@fuse.net or (513) 741-2095

You can also contact We The People, who are playing a role in this at info@GiveMeLiberty.org or 518-656-3578

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 06:12 AM
We can't ignore somebody who is attacking the Iowa GOP under the Ron Paul banner and suing them the day before their most important fundraiser.

I wish he would have said he's supporting Mitt. ;)

Slugg
08-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Thanks. Everybody PLEASE help by emailing/calling this guy and begging him to stop what he is doing - votefraud@fuse.net or (513) 741-2095

You can also contact We The People, who are playing a role in this at info@GiveMeLiberty.org or 518-656-3578

What about an official Campaign press release saying "We do not endorse these activities nor do we support their implications."

Would that help?

V-rod
08-10-2007, 06:21 AM
I like how this guy is supporting a candidate who advocates freedom for people and organizations to make their own choices, and according to this guy the GOP is not even allowed to pick what voting machine they want and he wants to use government involvement (LOL), regardless if there is evidence that it can be tampered with or not. For christsake, this IS not a goverment run POLL! ITS Private, lay off.

freelance
08-10-2007, 06:32 AM
I have to ask some questions.

I listened to the first 15 minutes of that radio interview. What I heard was that this guy has been working against all electronic voting machines for a long time, predating the RP campaign, and certainly not exclusive to the straw poll.

I want all voting machines trashed too.

How did he tie it to the RP campaign? I didn't hear him say that he was a RP supporter during the first 15 minutes. I would have listened longer, but I didn't realize the interview was so long.

How is wanting honest elections a problem?

If I were the prime mover and shaker in an organization against electronic voting (and had the money to pull it off), I would use every single means and opportunity to stop electronic voting. That's his function, no? Isn't that the whole point of his organization? Would the March of Dimes have stepped aside way back when if the government had said polio was a good thing and please don't rock the boat?

What I'm missing is why you all think he is crazy. He wasn't ranting and raving when I was listening. Maybe something happened later in the interview?

Again, please don't beat up on me, because I haven't had the time to listen to the whole thing. Could some of you who heard the entire interview please supply some quotes?

My biggest question: Do you all think that electronic voting is okidoki? I happen to think that it's not okay, even with a paper trail and other means of "verification."

Okay, so this is a straw poll. Do we have to remain silent until spoken to for the real elections? The campaign has said, "don't call the Iowa GOP." Fine, I'm willing to do what they ask, because the campaign is aware of these problems and I'm sure they're not sitting around wringing their hands. There are things going on behind the scenes, and we're not privy to them.

OTOH, I have no intention of shutting up during the primaries or the general election. This IS how they steal elections, and if it were a conspiracy, do you think that those Ohio election officials would be serving felony sentences right now?

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Freelance... just keep listening. It gets really bad. Stay on until a rep from Tancredo's camp comes on and then the guy from the Iowa GOP. It goes downhill very quickly. Mickelson however did an excellent job in smoothing things over. He had another guest on that talked about the voting machines.

Note: BTW I think electronic voting machines are horrible and they absolutely must be thrown out. The only thing I question is raising heck right before the straw poll, instead of months or weeks beforehand. The straw poll is utilizing the same machines that are approved at the state level for elections. They need to be gone after at that level, I would think and long before now.

I fully support the effort to rid ourselves of these machines. I however do not understand why Condit or ANYONE feels it necessary to state whom they are supporting in the Presidential race, because it has absolutely no bearing on their effort. What it does do, is tie Dr. Paul's campaign to their own effort and that isn't very smart. If Dr. Paul wants to start an investigation of his own, let him do it. He shouldn't be saddled with efforts that we start, that he has not sponsored.

freelance
08-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Freelance... just keep listening. It gets really bad. Stay on until a rep from Tancredo's camp comes on and then the guy from the Iowa GOP. It goes downhill very quickly. Mickelson however did an excellent job in smoothing things over. He had another guest on that talked about the voting machines.

Note: BTW I think electronic voting machines are horrible and they absolutely must be thrown out. The only thing I question is raising heck right before the straw poll, instead of months or weeks beforehand. The straw poll is utilizing the same machines that are approved at the state level for elections. They need to be gone after at that level, I would think and long before now.

I fully support the effort to rid ourselves of these machines. I however do not understand why Condit or ANYONE feels it necessary to state whom they are supporting in the Presidential race, because it has absolutely no bearing on their effort. What it does do, is tie Dr. Paul's campaign to their own effort and that isn't very smart. If Dr. Paul wants to start an investigation of his own, let him do it. He shouldn't be saddled with efforts that we start, that he has not sponsored.

Thanks LibertyEagle. I didn't get that far. The first 15 minutes were just a normal interview--no hysteria and no mention of RP, so I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. I guess then entire program was focused on this issue.

I had expected the interview to last no longer than 10 minutes, and I got tied up feeding the troops. I'll listen later today. I just wanted to find out if there more that I needed to hear.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I didn't hear the first part. I started listening right before the fireworks. I'm going to try to listen to the whole thing today.

mport1
08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
What about an official Campaign press release saying "We do not endorse these activities nor do we support their implications."

Would that help?

Yes! And I'm trying to get through to them now.

DjLoTi
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Yes! And I'm trying to get through to them now.

I doubt that even with the new HQ, they're staffed enough to deal with things like this. I think it'd be best if we didn't contact them.

mport1
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I have to ask some questions.

I listened to the first 15 minutes of that radio interview. What I heard was that this guy has been working against all electronic voting machines for a long time, predating the RP campaign, and certainly not exclusive to the straw poll.

I want all voting machines trashed too.

How did he tie it to the RP campaign? I didn't hear him say that he was a RP supporter during the first 15 minutes. I would have listened longer, but I didn't realize the interview was so long.

How is wanting honest elections a problem?

If I were the prime mover and shaker in an organization against electronic voting (and had the money to pull it off), I would use every single means and opportunity to stop electronic voting. That's his function, no? Isn't that the whole point of his organization? Would the March of Dimes have stepped aside way back when if the government had said polio was a good thing and please don't rock the boat?

What I'm missing is why you all think he is crazy. He wasn't ranting and raving when I was listening. Maybe something happened later in the interview?

Again, please don't beat up on me, because I haven't had the time to listen to the whole thing. Could some of you who heard the entire interview please supply some quotes?

My biggest question: Do you all think that electronic voting is okidoki? I happen to think that it's not okay, even with a paper trail and other means of "verification."

Okay, so this is a straw poll. Do we have to remain silent until spoken to for the real elections? The campaign has said, "don't call the Iowa GOP." Fine, I'm willing to do what they ask, because the campaign is aware of these problems and I'm sure they're not sitting around wringing their hands. There are things going on behind the scenes, and we're not privy to them.

OTOH, I have no intention of shutting up during the primaries or the general election. This IS how they steal elections, and if it were a conspiracy, do you think that those Ohio election officials would be serving felony sentences right now?

Finish the interview. A guy from the Iowa GOP comes on and it gets UGLY.

"I want all voting machines trashed too." Me too, but this isn't the time, the place, or the manner it should be done in.

"How is wanting honest elections a problem?" It's not, but attacking the GOP the DAY BEFORE their most important fundraiser, associating yourself with Ron Paul, and threatening to try to shut the whole thing down if nothing is fixed is a problem. Especially when this is just a straw poll where there is almost no possibility of fraud (Mitt will win by a landslide, and nobody is concerned about Ron Paul).

mport1
08-10-2007, 07:34 AM
I doubt that even with the new HQ, they're staffed enough to deal with things like this. I think it'd be best if we didn't contact them.

I know that. I'm not contacting campaign headquarters or suggesting we inundate them with calls/emails. I've contacted Frazee so he can pass this along.

mport1
08-10-2007, 07:52 AM

I agree 100%.

freelance
08-10-2007, 07:55 AM
I thought for certain I had missed something, because I didn't think you guys could have been so upset over nothing, and what I heard was nothing.

Okay, I'm going to play hookey and listen now, until I get interrupted with some kind of fire to put out.