PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive! The FBI Deputizes Business

freelance
02-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Today, more than 23,000 representatives of private industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard, receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does—and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard card, told me they have permission to “shoot to kill” in the event of martial law.

More:

http://www.progressive.org/mag_rothschild0308

Like I said, come January 2009, life as we know it is OVER in the US.

FunkBuddha
02-08-2008, 08:21 AM
It's not just private businesses. State run universities are a part of this too. Everyone shares information with each other by giving information about network activity to the FBI.

This HAS proven to be beneficial for tracking down threats from foreign hackers. You wouldn't believe some of the systems that Russian and Chinese hackers have infiltrated here in the U.S. This is what InfraGuard was created to prevent.

I'm not a part of it but several people I work with on a day to day basis are. I don't think it's very nefarious yet, but it certainly has the potential to be. I've met and actually worked with several of our local FBI agents and they're very cool people. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of authority by any means, but when you get to know people they seem more human. They aren't all Agent Smiths.

paulette
02-08-2008, 08:26 AM
http://www.infragard.net/

constituent
02-08-2008, 08:56 AM
I've met and actually worked with several of our local FBI agents and they're very cool people... They aren't all Agent Smiths.

They don't have to be "Agent Smiths" 'cuz this ain't the matrix.

They are public enemies, enemies of the constitution and the American people.