PDA

View Full Version : Preempt "missing Candidate" Ballot Issues In Upcoming Primary States!

patriotcalendar
02-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Considering some of the Super Tuesday shenanigans

If you're in a state that has an upcoming primary... here's an idea...

Call your Secretary of State's office (and or County Elections Clerk). Let them know you want to confirm that Ron Paul is on the ballot -- and ask them to confirm it for you in writing or via email. Get the written confirmation from an official as high up as you possibly can.

We may as well do what we can to cover our collective azz.

Ballots have recently been printed in Texas, from what I understand.. but let's don't wait until it's too late for them to make corrections if need be!

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 05:45 AM
very good idea. sadly we have to do these things now :(

patriotcalendar
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks!

Also... a reminder:

Each of us -- Go, IN PERSON if possible, to your voter registrar and confirm that your voter registration is in order! Get written confirmation of that, too.

Let's also preempt as many "invalid voter registration" issues as we can.

Another thing...

We saw the bogus "Election Guide" that left Dr. Paul out (in Tennessee & elsewhere)

An idea to preempt sloppy (or downright deceitful) newspaper coverage...

Work with your area meetup to create a slick RP flyer. Get out in the wee hours before your election and stuff your "special insert" into as many newspapers as you can access (in vending machines, at coffee shops, etc), as well as posting the flyers ALL over the place! Plan distributed sign waves on election day!

In Texas, my neighbor reported receiving a polling call that asked "Will you be voting for McCain, Romney, or Huckabee?" (This was a couple of days before Romney suspended.)

Let's make sure we do everything in our power to make sure the public knows Ron Paul is an option!

Last... on election day, go BRIGHT & EARLY to your polling place to vote so you can discover voting irregularities before the day goes by.

I hope all who can will be monitoring the polls!