PDA

View Full Version : If any hope for brokered convention, we need to STOP McCain

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 05:12 AM
People, we need to Re-group and Focus !

Our IMMEDIATE GOAL must be to STOP MCCAIN!

Everyone is talking about our delegate situation and getting as many as possible to the convention, but we have to remember that this is only relevant IF McCain doesn't reach the 1,191 delegates that he is on track to get, right?

I know the two go hand in hand (attacking McCain and getting more votes for Ron), but simply advertising for Ron is NOT going to cut it, and it's because we were beat BADLY by McCain on Super Tuesday. An example is the racecar : sorry to downplay it, but personally I can't see how doing this will make a large enough impact to take away votes from McCain and sway Romney/Huck voters to come to us. Simply because this ad is all about name recognition and doesn't focus on issues at all. Don't we need to focus all of our precious energy, time, and money on ads/flyers that attack McCain and contrast McCain/Paul?

Please post here any plans in the works for doing these things so that everyone can donate, distribute flyers, etc. etc.

Also one request. It is a waste of our precious time to flip through tens of pages of threads. Can we try and focus and leave the jokes and worthless commentary out (of this thread at least) and really keep this condensed and to the point? Thanks!!!! I just am trying to make this thread worth reading and avoid 20 more threads with the same info.

thegr8drronpaul
02-08-2008, 05:21 AM
I wrote this post at the same time that others were discussing the same thing in the 'Educational ads' thread below. Please, we need to go somewhere with this - can we continue this discussion here ...