PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Get This Straight

Eli
08-09-2007, 06:28 PM
So Rudy is hijacking Ron Paul's adwords terms. This forum has Adsense. So every Rudy ad I click on this site gives this site money and takes money from Guiliani's campaign? hmmm... :)

Does the proceeds from this site go to Ron Paul's campaign?

nullvalu
08-09-2007, 06:30 PM
just searched google for ron paul.. got 3 ads.. youtube, opensecrets & cafepress..

how is he hijacking RP's words?

Razmear
08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Shhhhh, announcing this in the forum can be considered click fraud by google.
But yes it does cost other campaigns money when you click on their ads, where ever they may appear.

Eli
08-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I would never condone click fraud or clicking for any reason other than genuine interest.
Hey whats that! Hang on gotta click on something...brb :)

constituent
08-09-2007, 06:49 PM
clickfraud... how long until we have an enforcement arm for that one?

rpf2008
08-09-2007, 06:51 PM
The OP is right, I've noticed several of the other candidates ads running on this forums adsense.

specsaregood
08-09-2007, 06:53 PM
The OP is right, I've noticed several of the other candidates ads running on this forums adsense.

And I click on them all daily because I am truly interested in what they have to say. Unfortunately a lot of them greet me with a form requesting personal information before I proceed. It's like they won't tell me about themselves until they have my papers...

Eli
08-09-2007, 06:55 PM
the question never got answered. Does the proceeds from this site go to ron paul?

american.swan
08-09-2007, 06:58 PM
And I click on them all daily because I am truly interested in what they have to say. Unfortunately a lot of them greet me with a form requesting personal information before I proceed. It's like they won't tell me about themselves until they have my papers...

LOL I love that. Good one.

quick note. Google has a way to set up your own search engine designed around a topic. Sure some of you have heard about this. link below.

http://google.com/coop/subscribedlinks/

Could have a google ron paul specific search on this website, I guess.

jjschless
08-09-2007, 07:50 PM
the question never got answered. Does the proceeds from this site go to ron paul?

This site is independently owned and operated by Josh Lowry (the admin poster).

So no, not directly, unless Josh donates to the campaign.