PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Star Trek Conspiracy

weholdthesetruths
02-08-2008, 02:09 AM
I want to start off by saying, before anyone jumps ahead, I am a Ron Paul Supporter. On Super Tuesday Ron Paul received my vote and I'm happy to say that in my area in New York he got into the double digits in terms of vote percentage. So this is by no means an attack but an alternative way to convey the message. I wanted to help spread the word about Ron Paul but writing an article about his political positions wouldn't significantly help the cause. Instead, I chose to write a humor based article highlighting the similarities in Ron Paul's campaign to Star Trek.

The Article is located http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/573953/ron_paul_subliminal_advertising_star.html

I would appreciate the input from fellow Paul Supporters!

Malakai0
02-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Comical ramblings indeed =)

MrZach
02-08-2008, 02:25 AM
I have actually thought a lot about how a lot of the philosophical ideas of Star Trek are very well represented in the Ron Paul campaign...

I wouldn't be surprised if his campaign staff has been heavily influenced by Star Trek and doesn't even realize it, lol...

DirtMcGirt
02-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Welcome aboard to the forums... whatever works...

mrfuriousmc
02-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Funny that this was brought up.

http://www.movie-comics.com/Wakeup.swf

Flip to the last page.

weholdthesetruths
02-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I have actually thought a lot about how a lot of the philosophical ideas of Star Trek are very well represented in the Ron Paul campaign...

I wouldn't be surprised if his campaign staff has been heavily influenced by Star Trek and doesn't even realize it, lol...

Yeah lol I would imagine he does have quite a few younger campaign staff members who are big on star trek. I wonder if anyone who has actually met Ron Paul has ever asked him if he has watched star trek.

PepperdotNet
02-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I've always thought of Dr. Paul as "Doctor Who" myself... show up just where he's needed, kick alien butt, save the world, then disappear before anyone can thank him.

:)