PDA

View Full Version : New National Campaign Started join now!!!

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Maximum effect takes active people.

First print 3x5 cards or just cut paper, That say: "Where's Ron Paul?" on oneside and the URL on the other.

Next:

Put them everywhere you go, dentist, doctor, library, stores, etc. Paper the entire country for two weeks, drop them everywhere you go like a letter bomb. Carry them with you and scatter them in plain sight. This is a national effort. It is an educational oppertunity. Even if your state has voted it does not matter. The national media is off chasing the "race" but the true track to The Whitehouse is still at home. All the local TV and Radio stations are going to get bored in the next couple of weeks, no Football, No sports, No election, locally it will be a waste land, take advantage of free airtime.

Then change the message and repeat. "Found Ron Paul"on the back say: Standing by the Constitution!!!!! add
URL

We can make news next by organizing our meet up groups for a sign waving in front of all local media centers on a specific day.

Meet up groups should invite all the new people to this show up. Romney, Thompson and Guilianni Supporters who have moved to our "MAN." The power of Meetup groups can truely make a difference.

That Day is March 4th. on March 4, 1789, the government under the Constitution began operations.

BUMP IT UP. We need to turn all the delegates without candidates to our side. Get people talking and wondering what is going on.

My job gets me out writing mortgages and saving peoples homes. I talk up Paul everyday and drop leaflets everywhere. Why, cause the delegates are ours for the taking in Florida! My boss at http://www.landhomefunding.com used to hate what I was doing. Now he loves it because it makes the phone ring everyday. People love talking politics. They will pick up flyers by accident. Use their curiousity to our advantage.

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I say shed some light on ourselves! Meetup groups unite again. Find the true supporters willing to get out there and spread the word. Too many states to win and so little time. Keep up the message bombing even in states that have voted. Delegates remain to be turned.

jahazii
02-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Marth 4th was the day the constitution was signed. MONEY BOMB anyone?

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 03:14 AM
We need to get back to every state and make a splash to turn delegates of dropped candidates to Ron Paul.

LETTER BOMB THE COUNTRY!

nodope0695
02-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Damn good Idea!!! You're refering the the URL: www.ronpaul2008.com, right?

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Absolutely

We need to get the rank and file delegate thinking Ron Paul

nodope0695
02-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Absolutely

We need to get the rank and file delegate thinking Ron Paul

Roger that. 10-4, good buddy. I'm gonna type up a flyer in about 5 min. after I smoke.:D

David_Huxley007
02-08-2008, 04:41 AM
bump

Highstreet
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
bump

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Come on People find you hearts. Lets take delegates!

hyoomen
02-08-2008, 12:43 PM
March 4th is the day of the Texas (and Vermont?) primaries. I'm thinking VOTE BOMB.

I know I'll be making my mark.

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Push the message far and wide. Put a flyer in every magazine in your dentists office.

Letter bomb and flyer bomb.

hawks4ronpaul
02-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Maximum effect takes active people.

First print 3x5 cards or just cut paper, That say: "Where's Ron Paul?" on oneside and the URL on the other.

The distribution is good and a "teaser" is good but please put his message on the literature if you still have time.

The hardest part is to get someone's attention for a moment so give the message FIRST then-and-there and give the URL SECOND as a follow-up.

Many will read the card but never visit the site, in which case it is better for them to remember from the card that RP is the "end the IRS guy" or something like that.

Thank you.
http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

RSLudlum
02-08-2008, 08:36 PM
"tell the IRS to kiss your behind!!!"

www.ronpaul2008.com

:)

liberteebell
02-08-2008, 08:40 PM
bump

Kacela
02-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Marth 4th was the day the constitution was signed. MONEY BOMB anyone?

http://constitutionmoneybomb.com/

RobJinFlorida
02-08-2008, 09:16 PM
As long as Everyone is making these up and bombing them everywhere they can put what ever they want. Just keep at it!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=115814