PDA

View Full Version : next debate is in houston, tx february 28

gaazn
02-08-2008, 01:57 AM
makes it very likely Ron Paul will be there, but have a feeling mccain's gonna skip that one.

Lord Xar
02-08-2008, 01:58 AM
I am more concerned that they will omit Ron, knowing that Ron will tear McCain a new ass.

gaazn
02-08-2008, 02:00 AM
how can they omit him in his own city?

amonasro
02-08-2008, 02:02 AM
McWar had better not cancel, then he will lose even more credibility among conservatives. Besides, no matter who you support, we ALL need our debate fix to keep things interesting.

texasbelle
02-08-2008, 02:06 AM
I am more concerned that they will omit Ron, knowing that Ron will tear McCain a new ass.

Aint that the truth!!!! (said in my southern drawl!)

Akus
02-08-2008, 02:07 AM

It's not like it's the first time Ron paul was ignored/omitted/missed/otherwise discounted.
And it's not like we don't know what to do about it.

guynamedjohn
02-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Mccain would be a dumbass not to cancel... oh wait... I guess there's gonna be a debate.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-08-2008, 02:32 AM
People have been saying that eventually they will close out Ron Paul. But how can McCain debate no one or just Huck? That would look weird as hell and all Ron has to do is make a commercial and air it opposite the debate and mock that he is getting shut out.

kirkblitz
02-08-2008, 02:35 AM
mcwar will go to the cnn one in the 28th in ohio at the same time. He doesnt wanna take on the dems and ron at the same time like in the msnbc one

miwg
02-08-2008, 03:13 AM
It looks like Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton are the only ones that have accepted the invitation to the MSNBC debate in Houston so far. And as I understand, the republican and the democratic debate will be held separate. What happens if no one else accepts? Will they have to cancel, or maybe Dr. Paul and Hillary Clinton can debate each other? I also see that CNN will be having a debate for the republicans on the exact same day in Ohio. Does this mean that Ron Paul will not be attending the CNN debate (that is if he is invited)?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/politics/5515009.html

derdy
02-08-2008, 03:17 AM
makes it very likely Ron Paul will be there, but have a feeling mccain's gonna skip that one.

Who's hosting?

Ron needs to be ready to go after the moderator unless it's someone other than MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News.

Royksopp
02-08-2008, 03:58 AM
If McCain doenst goto the MSNBC one they will cancel it, or turn it into a Dems only debate.