PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a Ron Paul tv ad

marcburmeister
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
On the 6 o'clock news in Des Moines. It was the Ron Paul tv ad #2 on the website explaining his Pro-life credentials.

Yesterday I said I saw a Huckabee ad. Actually it was just on again and I got to watch the whole thing and its an ANTI-Huckabee ad sponsored by the Club for Growth.

Johnnybags
08-09-2007, 05:37 PM
You really gotta be mad to put on and anti Huckabee ad. LOL. I would like a swift boat ad for Mitt, though.

DeadheadForPaul
08-09-2007, 05:41 PM
You really gotta be mad to put on and anti Huckabee ad. LOL. I would like a swift boat ad for Mitt, though.

We should form a Pet Owners for Truth PAC and put ads on about Mitt and his rooftop dog :)

LibertyEagle
08-09-2007, 05:50 PM
We should form a Pet Owners for Truth PAC and put ads on about Mitt and his rooftop dog :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Google "club for growth" and huckabee. Yep, they're mad. Apparently, he's a tax-raising fool. (So why aren't they going after tax-raising -- excuse me, FEE-raising -- Romney?)

marcburmeister
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I also saw a Liberty Committee ad!

http://www.thelibertycommittee.org/home.asp

Roxi
08-09-2007, 06:36 PM

Im in ha ha this is hilarious, we could put pics on the website of all of our cute, sad eyed animals and see if theres video footage of ron paul playing with his pets... ha ha

Quantumystic
08-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Well it seems Romney's doing fine all by himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofWPexIabc&mode=related&search=

At the 3:15 mark, Romney makes a HUGE mistake that Ron Paul should be able to capitalise on. Romney is asked about his "flip-flop" on abortion, and responds by saying...

"I don't know ANYBODY, on either side of the aisle, that's running for President, that hasn't changed their mind on a wide range of issues over time."

Obviously, those of us here who've actually researched The Doctor's voting record, know this statement to be "uninformed". Romney may well NOT "know" that Paul has a perfectly consistent voting record... because he never bothered to take Paul's candidacy seriously, and research it himself.

THAT is a HUGE tactical error in strategy. And I say we hang him w/ it by getting this YouTube "soundbite" on DVD and into the hands of the Iowa voters. Or better yet, have the campaign put it into a tv ad.

Sean
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Huckabee was all upset at the Club for Growth this morning after Paul's interview.

V4Vendetta
08-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Go

R
O
N

P
A
U
L

4 PRESIDENT 2008!