PDA

View Full Version : My evil master plan... muahahaha >:)

MalcolmGandi
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Well, it's not THAT evil, really, but it might make certain people VERY upset. Well, here it goes:

A one-time (probably) free newspaper, distributed by Ron Paul meetup members and possibly other volunteers. There will be 5-10 editions for different demographics (zipcodes are generally divided by demographics, so that part should be easy). The paper won't deal directly with Dr. Paul, but on specific issues such as the National ID card, the loss of freedoms, the corporate influence in government, the Federal Reserve, the illegality of income taxes, the allocation of tax dollars, what's really going on in Iraq, the impending artificial financial crisis, the plan for a North American Union, the dumbing down of kids through public education, and health issues such as vaccines, aspartame, fluoride, GM foods, and cancer as a deficiency disease (www.vitaminb17.org).

This is cheap and effective. The funding will be an issue, however. I believe we can get funding from local businesses after they read a sample copy. Since it should be broken down by zip codes, it should only cost a few thousand for each area, which can be paid for by local advertisers and possibly larger independent businesses such as sellers of precious metals, water filters, etc..

I guess some sort of corporation needs to be set up to handle the funding. Aside from that all systems should be go as soon as articles are compiled. I need some help with that, by the way, send me a pm.

What think you?

Sauron
02-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Let's call it "The Ron Paul Political Report"

DirtMcGirt
02-08-2008, 12:53 AM
I like the idea...I tried to do some research using google maps and the precincts that RP did well in on super tues.... churches, colleges, hospitals starbucks etc... didn't know where to begin... so much info out there...

JeffSchulman
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM

Hahahahahahahaaa:D

tribute_13
02-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Hahahahahahahaaa:D

Funding wouldn't be a problem if Grassroots picks it up, they have proven themselves by raising money. Haha, we SHOULD buy our own TV Station.:D

MalcolmGandi
02-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Funding wouldn't be a problem if Grassroots picks it up, they have proven themselves by raising money. Haha, we SHOULD buy our own TV Station.:D

Grassroots RP supporters could probably pay for much of this, but advertisers would be better, I think. Broadcasting the truth on TV would be a much bigger hurdle... If anyone has any relevant facts, figures, charts, graphs, images, etc., send them to me at gonzospivs@yahoo.com

MalcolmGandi
02-08-2008, 02:31 PM

I'm pretty sure we're going with "The Revolution News".