PDA

View Full Version : Washington and Kansas look promising

Razmear
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
RP has the most money raised of any surviving candidates in both states.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/map/
And select Kansas and Washington from the drop down.

eb

grizzums
02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I don't want to get peoples hopes up, but I think we are going to do well here in Washington.

Zym
02-08-2008, 12:02 AM
My prescient should do well, I'm in the 26'th district. I'll deliver mine, will you deliver yours?

Razmear
02-08-2008, 12:06 AM
If RP wins two states this weekend, its a whole new ballgame. Just hope the campaign still has some jet fuel left and can hit both states hard.

eb

linusPAULing
02-08-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm traveling to Seattle on Tuesday. I wish I could have arrived a few days before the election to help out.

utrunner07
02-08-2008, 12:11 AM
If RP wins two states this weekend, its a whole new ballgame. Just hope the campaign still has some jet fuel left and can hit both states hard.

eb

If Ron Paul wins two states you will see something amazing, money up, public support up, media time up...I am not convinced though, too much against RP. Stupid voter fraud, whether done on purpose or accident, and very little publicity. I predict a second in Washington and a third, perhaps a fourth (depending on Mitt voters situation) in Kansas. Still hoping and fighting though.

jbuttell
02-08-2008, 12:19 AM
I can't take another post like this... based on what? It's like, every time someone posts a "we're looking good in this state" we get taken down - the other campaigns swoop in and do damage control. Then again, Romney seemed to be the biggest spoiler there....

California was a major kick in the gut, with how many people reported having to file provisional because of the incompetence of the voter registrar not being able to properly update the voting sheets.

With that said, I'm behind this campaign for as long as it takes to win!!!

Hook
02-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Who needs voter fraud when 90% of the zombies will vote for whoever the idiot-box tells them to.

hellsingfan
02-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Alaska also looked promising. So lets just all hope for the best!

seapilot
02-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Turnout should be low, now McCain is a shoo in and people have no reason to vote for Romney to slow down McCain. Also the media will begin to destroy McCain soon for an easy democrat win. RP supporters and Huck evanglicals will be the only ones eager to go out and vote.

Alaska had the highest ever caucus turnout. It caught everyone off guard. Districts ran out of ballots. Most went out for Romney to help stop McCain from getting the nomination. Evanglicals went out to vote for Huck. Our district normally has anywhere from 30 to 100 vote in the caucus, it was 250 due to media hype about super tuesday and that normally the nominee is already known by the time Alaska gets to vote.

Now its over most people are back asleep while the media drone on about McCain and Hillbilly. The election media focus will be on Hillary ...and Obama. Republican race is over according to CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and the other jurrasic media. The sheeple will respond accordingly, and that is they already know who the winner is, why bother? The difference this time is we are still here, still going while the media told us its over. We decide, not the media.

grizzums
02-08-2008, 12:23 AM
My prescient should do well, I'm in the 26'th district. I'll deliver mine, will you deliver yours?

Well, I'm not a PC but I have canvassed many of my surrounding neighborhoods and have a list of supporters that I plan on contacting tomorrow to remind them to please go to the caucus. I am also going to nominating myself as a delegate....we'll see.

I am doing my best wit the time I have, I know that. I want to say that my precinct in the District on the Island here will go for Paul....but I don't know.

Zym
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Well, I'm not a PC but I have canvassed many of my surrounding neighborhoods and have a list of supporters that I plan on contacting tomorrow to remind them to please go to the caucus. I am also going to nominating myself as a delegate....we'll see.

I am doing my best wit the time I have, I know that. I want to say that my precinct in the District on the Island here will go for Paul....but I don't know.

Great to hear bro, one thing that has worked for me at this late hour is to visit people I know that trust me, and ask them to vote for "ME" for a delegate. People that are non political and have trust in you are much more likely to show up to support "You" to get elected as a delegate than for any politician. It works, and is how I'm taking my prescient (most likely, I should have the numbers).