PDA

View Full Version : Where is RP?!! Please, Dr. Paul, get to the Cauci!

AWF
02-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Hey, wait a second now. RP gives a very well-received and fired up speech today at CPAC, where he preached traditional conservatism to the audience and went after McCain. So you figure the guy is in it for the long haul and showing some spunk.

But where is he?

Checking his website I don't see any campaign events on the calendar. Literally nothing until a Feb. 28 "summit" (which may not even take place).

On Saturday we have cauci in Kansas and Washington...precious in that we know he does better in these venues versus primaries. Especially with the exit of Romney, who was the clear king of the caucus, I feel like these are golden opportunities to pick up some delegates. Can't RP get over there quickly, as they are probably somewhat overlooked? Dr. Paul could get some crowds and a little buzz in KC, Wichita, Seattle and Spokane, couldn't he? I guess he was in WA recently, but please, doctor, get back there.

Next is the Beltway trio on Tuesday, then several US territories hold cauci in late February (and the Wisconsin primary to boot). I really hope our man is going to be making the rounds and isn't in a holding pattern until Texas.

End of mini-rant.

hillertexas
02-07-2008, 11:31 PM
There is a rally in Lake Jackson, TX on Sunday

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-07-2008, 11:33 PM
nt

gaazn
02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
he's at the congress doing his job.

WarningSLO
02-07-2008, 11:41 PM
he's at the congress doing his job.

Yup. And voting against the borrowed money economic stimulus plan:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll042.xml

WarningSLO
02-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Also, it looks like McCain made it back to work, and voted yes:

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=2&vote=00010

AWF
02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Good, I'm very glad to hear he's keeping peoples' excitement level up...dang, I'm hope for the best over the next week in the first round of Romney-free voting.

grizzums
02-07-2008, 11:56 PM
I listened into the conference call tonight, had about 400 people on it and probabaly a few thousand listening via broadcasts. We are in it till the end ok? He says we are takin on the establishment and we're gonna fight it till we win. He was awesome on the call, he was very amped about the response from CPAC, We are gonna make a stand. He didn't just show us some spunk, he showed us his balls! No shit!

YOU READY?

Is their a mp3 of this call or something?