PDA

View Full Version : www.letters4liberty.org

Petar
02-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Hello, my name is Petar Ivcec and I am the creator of www.letters4liberty.org.

I have spent the last 5 months creating a custom web application so that the entire Ron Paul internet army can have a way to systematically take over the newspapers of the whole country together as a swarm.

Allow me to walk you through the following very brief demonstration to show you exactly what I mean:

1 - Click on the letters "USA" which are below the map on the front page.

2 - Click on the only post so far in the table.

This article was printed in a Minnesota newspaper. The person who authored it has posted it on my website. The email address below is the email address of the newspaper which it was printed in.

Now the entire Ron Paul internet army can read this article and directly respond to it by emailing that newspaper via this web page.

Once any of these direct responses appear in print, then the user who posted the original article will be able to add those messages to this post for all to see.

Furthermore, if anyone is printed saying anything negative, then this user can post that too, so that the whole Ron Paul internet army can directly respond to that as well.

The website will track all of this activity on the front page map, so that the grassroots can watch it all grow like a giant mass media money bomb that we create on our own, simply by participating in the websites 4 easy steps which are presented upon joining.

This website provides a viable way for us to use our massive grassroots support to systematically take over a giant piece of the main stream media.

This could likely secure us the nomination and the presidency

My programmer should have contact information and an FAQ up on Saturday.

Slugg
02-07-2008, 11:44 PM
This is a great idea really. We need to work on a better user interface and instructions. It's difficult to make out how to navigate around the site. Moreover, we could produce something similar for contacting Congressmen and Senators. I am willing to help in anyway possible, send me an email if there is something I can do.

Bump :D