PDA

View Full Version : Do we have anybody documenting the Revolution?

mcvac
02-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Just wanted to know if there are any investigative journalists or documentary filmakers following this campaign and our trials with the media blackout and possible vote fraud?..

billjarrett
02-07-2008, 11:23 PM
I think this is the best documentation we'll get:
http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manifesto-Ron-Paul/dp/0446537519/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202448206&sr=8-2

DirtMcGirt
02-07-2008, 11:26 PM
I wish i had my experiences on video... just so I can reminisce 20 yrs from now if I'm still around...

LBT
02-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Here's a site that is tracking the timeline with links to the various events:

http://www.ronpaultimeline.com/

RickyJ
02-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I think this whole forum is documenting it quite nicely.

Bryan
02-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I think this whole forum is documenting it quite nicely.
:) With the million plus messages here, if you spent an average of 30 second on each and read 12 hours every day it would take you almost two years to read them all. :)

slantedview
02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Here's a site that is tracking the timeline with links to the various events:

http://www.ronpaultimeline.com/

ronpaultimeline really is a great great site for this kind of thing. check it out if you haven't.

newmedia4ron
02-07-2008, 11:58 PM
I believe a journalist from the theonion.com is writing a book on us.

DirtMcGirt
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
ron paul timeline is very good... i kept saying ahh yeah forgot about that and what not...

mcvac
02-08-2008, 12:09 AM
I was thinking that we should have someone digging deep into MSMs blatant lack of coverage
and the exposure of the mechanics behind this election and the people who support our obvious oppression..ie. the GOP, MSM, etc..and revealing the actual forces for what is happening....I do believe that they are setting up McCain for a fall to Hillary/Obama..Now only if we can prove it.

Thanehand
02-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Early last year I saw that there was a real need for someone to document this campaign. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk my wife into putting our lives and our business on hold to go into debt traveling the country to document it on film like I really wanted to. :( ;)

So, I setup the timeline as a compromise. My hope is for it to become an interactive history. But I really need help putting it all together, particularly in getting all of the major grassroots events into the system.

The timeline is also being used to document the media's blackout of Ron Paul, and as with the grassroots data, help keeping up with the media reporting is also needed.

America is being cheated, and I'd like to have it so complete that someone could literally use it as evidence in a court case against the media :D

Thanehand
02-08-2008, 01:27 AM
:) With the million plus messages here, if you spent an average of 30 second on each and read 12 hours every day it would take you almost two years to read them all. :)

That's exactly one of the many reasons I started the timeline - aggregate the information into a sequential, searchable, sortable, filterable series of events.

bcreps85
02-08-2008, 01:38 AM
That's exactly one of the many reasons I started the timeline - aggregate the information into a sequential, searchable, sortable, filterable series of events.

And it is a great website. We need to make it as complete as possible, and when this is over and we all have more time we MUST document it all, back it up elsewhere(multiple locations), and get it as much exposure as possible. Personally I think we should make a whole documentary on it.

perrin_for_paul
02-08-2008, 01:45 AM
There is a guy I met here in SC, who started out doing a documentary project about the 2008 Presidential campaign, but RP campaign were the only ones who would cooperate, so it ended up being just about RP. He said he started becoming a supporter himself after a while.

I don't know how far he followed him, but I saw him at every event I went to in SC, and I went to three spread out across the state over the course of 2 weeks. He mentioned that he was following the campaign.

He filmed in Myrtle Beach in January (the day of the debate), and filmed at the post debate rally. Maybe You Tube it to try and find him?

jbuttell
02-08-2008, 01:59 AM
There's a few videos on Youtube about Ron Paul.

Thanehand
02-08-2008, 03:08 AM
And it is a great website. We need to make it as complete as possible, and when this is over and we all have more time we MUST document it all, back it up elsewhere(multiple locations), and get it as much exposure as possible. Personally I think we should make a whole documentary on it.

I was actually planning on putting the timeline in book form at some point :)