PDA

View Full Version : I'm not saying

Liberty4life
02-07-2008, 10:47 PM
we should join the libertarians as a third party, we should start a new party, yes its time to consider it, now its still early and we got the backup, this won't be no casual third party run, don't dismiss this so quickly, any negativity in this idea is stupid because it's quite obvious Ron won't get the republican party nomination, so then where do we take this? third party, new third party, the sooner we start the the better...

Paulitical Correctness
02-07-2008, 10:51 PM
http://www.logolalia.com/mailart/archives/wild-loose-commas.jpg

Liberty4life
11-05-2010, 09:30 AM
:D

speciallyblend
11-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Liberty Party sounds like a great name and invite the 3rd parties and ron paul republican and indys and ron paul dems to join and move forward with our platform and form a new politicial coalition that would be a 2nd party in colorado overnight! moving the gop to a 3rd party!!

the tea party is not the party they are just ron paul republicans and neo-cons/right-wingers mixed together!!

CaseyJones
11-06-2010, 12:59 PM
no third parties...take over and dissolve the existing ones!

speciallyblend
11-06-2010, 01:10 PM
no third parties...take over and dissolve the existing ones!

i disagree, dismantle the gop while in it since it is useless and full of bs! form 3rd party while dismantling the gop! all you need to form a new second party is a new political coalition which the gop is incapable of! f the gop!

Original_Intent
11-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I've always like the name Independent American. Sums up both foreign policy as well as domestic social programs. Get US out of the U.N> and the U.N. out of the U.S. End all subsidies.

Too bad the name is already taken.

CaseyJones
11-06-2010, 01:20 PM
i disagree, dismantle the gop while in it since it is useless and full of bs! form 3rd party while dismantling the gop! all you need to form a new second party is a new political coalition which the gop is incapable of! f the gop!

no parties unless there are hawt babes and cold beer and chill buds I say

randolphfuller
11-06-2010, 03:07 PM
The Libertarian Party already has ballot access in many states and a new party would have exactly 0. Third parties are stupid and won't work in any case.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
anyone ever see that movie Armageddon? American Political Society is like the freakin' huge asteroid that is going to kill us all. The only way to get rid of it, or change it so that it doesn't hurt us, is to drill 800 feet deep into the center. Launching nukes at the surface won't do anything.

for goodness' sake. Alvin Greene won 10 counties!! Why? people vote straight ticket.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
The Libertarian Party already has ballot access in many states and a new party would have exactly 0. Third parties are stupid and won't work in any case.

ALL parties are stupid. :p lolz

P.S. the LP has ballot access in all 50 states, last time I checked.

Liberty4life
06-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Bump for historical evidence

Invi
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
I was reading through this, didn't bother to look at the date, and was like, Wth? Why the negativity? He has a chance!

Then saw the bump. And the date. You tricked me. :|

Liberty4life
08-09-2011, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mT7Aa0tFY&feature=player_embedded