PDA

View Full Version : Two things "official" needs to do...

kipload
02-07-2008, 10:15 PM
The "official" campaign staff needs to be on the phone right now contacting Glen Beck and Jay Leno. They need to hook up an interview. They need to get a copy of the CPAC speech in both of their hands. They need to talk to Beck about Romney dropping out, and mention the spill over into the Paul campaign. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WE ARE STILL IN THE RACE. We are facing a media blackout and it is the campaign's job to make sure we are heard. Start something! Control the narrative!

wgadget
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
AMEN, they have to know WE'RE STILL IN THE RACE.

I haven't heard much mention of the name "Ron Paul" lately.

I was thinking about having some stickers made that say "RON PAUL IS STILL IN THE RACE" to attach to the Ron Paul signs all over town. Maybe the campaign could get this project going as well...

Rede
02-07-2008, 10:18 PM
The "official" campaign staff needs to be on the phone right now contacting Glen Beck and Jay Leno. They need to hook up an interview. They need to get a copy of the CPAC speech in both of their hands. They need to talk to Beck about Romney dropping out, and mention the spill over into the Paul campaign. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WE ARE STILL IN THE RACE. We are facing a media blackout and it is the campaign's job to make sure we are heard. Start something! Control the narrative!

I'd think doing this would be part of the job definition for the official campaign. I don't know if it's as easy as you make it sound though.

Change
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM

Sadly, that won't work, we need to make sure we help with the work on the ground, stay focused on Reminding Florida about getting their delegates together, and contacting the States that have upcoming primaries and ask how we can each help, no matter what state we are from. We need to start working together coordinating our efforts to help the State with upcoming Events, Making sure we show up and get on the Ground there.

Forget the media, make them come to us by creating buzz around the upcoming events in the upcoming primaries!..

michelleandjamonti
02-07-2008, 10:28 PM
I want for all of the paid campaign staff to do all they can to get some TV time. We were going to have Superbowl Ads then something happened with that-- but I saw several Obama adds??? I am going home to home and informing businesses but many times they receive me like we didn't even know he was still in. Unfortunately the average citizen weighs what is credible from what is on TV or radio. So we have to do something so that get free coverage or that we pay for coverage...either way it has to be something where it lends some external credability to what we are doing day to day.
Maybe small ads in your local newspaper and a radio add and an occasional tv add???!!! Don't know but I want to win this...I wish we could get some direction from headquarters on what to do from here...if someone has heard please let me know because I just got home and just jumped on line.