PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul for Congress MONEY BOMB!!

sirachman
02-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes we want Ron Paul to win the presidency, however the sooner he can get money to fund his reelection campaign sufficiently the sooner he can give near 100 percent attention to his presidential run. Thus I am proposing that we work out a Ron Paul for Congress money bomb. Now we dont need a HUGE one just enough to secure his reelection to his Texas Congressional seat. So what we need is roughly 300-400k. Now that is a bit but not near what we have achieved in the past.

Please help plan what day it should be assigned to and then help promote it! The intention of the Ron Paul revolution is to continue electing Ron Paul republicans to state/local seats all across the country who follow the Ron Paul Liberty & Constitution platform, and to take back the Republican party. So what better way is there to possibly start this than to make sure that Ron Paul will have his Congressional seat if we as voters fail in getting him the nomination?

/discuss

FireofLiberty
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.libertywarchest.com

sirachman
02-07-2008, 10:05 PM
cool, but obviously NOONE is promoting it because I have never heard of it...... I will promote it now but dang, are we giving up nowadays or what?! What happened to our complete ownership of the internet with these things? This is important!

FireofLiberty
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
I think a huge problem is that we keep creating special forums for these things on here and no one notices them and no one pays attention. Then all the threads about it that are posted here, the place everyone actually pays attention to, are forwarded to those forums.

tangent4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 10:26 PM
blimp!