PDA

View Full Version : Info From Mountain View Arkansas! (Tornado Did Great Damage Here!!)

reduen
02-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi folks,

As some of you may have heard by now, we had a bad tornado hit our town on Super Tuesday about 6pm and it did a great deal of damage here..!

We only lost one life that we know of so far but we still do not have many of the modern convieniences that many of us have grows so use to and really take for granted until somethuing like this happens. (Electricity, Gas, Water, Heat, etc...)
The damage done, is absolutely the second most devistating thing that I have ever seen in my life. (next to war..) Please pray for those less fortunate than me here..!

I have a house in Mountain View and one in a small town outside of Mountain View that I am renting temporarily (I am here now) and that is the only reason why I can even get online at this time.

The reason that I am posting this message is to let you all know that the votes in our town and many others here in Arkansas have not been counted yet due to the storm. I know it probably will not make much difference in the final outcome but I just wanted to lat you all know... :)

Chris

LEK
02-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Praying for you.

Ex Post Facto
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Thank you for the information. I hope everything else will be well for you.

jillian
02-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm so sorry for all of you affected. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

reduen
02-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you folks, the votes will probably not be counted until at least next Monday or later because there is no power to download them form the machines...

Geronimo
02-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm so sorry for all of you affected. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

+1776

I heard that the only thing that wasn't uprooted were the Ron Paul signs.

Carole
02-07-2008, 09:06 PM
So very sorry. Take care and we hope all of you will be all right. I think it was even worse in Tennesee. Loss of several lives there. :(

Roxi
02-07-2008, 09:07 PM
let us know if we can do anything!

may the force be with you :D

reduen
02-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Here is some of the initial local coverage (a short article and video) but it is dark so you can't see everything.

http://www.kait8.com/global/story.asp?s=7834858

I am sooo proud of our community right now. Everyone is helping each other and there is not even congestion in the streets from not having traffic lights. :)

I guess we are not all just dumb sheep who need to be regulated on everything we do afterall!! :eek: :cool:

Red Dingo
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Watch out, I've heard the MSM and Higher Powers that be are going to be targetting Ron Paul Supporters with Tornados. They will locate where you live and then, with this new secret machine they made at area 51, they will unleash the tornado in the perfect direction to take out the Ron Paul Supporters. Even Natures against us now!!!!! Aarggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reduen
02-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Sorry folks, I edited my previous post with the info I spoke of... :rolleyes:

It really has been a long last couple of days...

reduen
02-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Watch out, I've heard the MSM and Higher Powers that be are going to be targetting Ron Paul Supporters with Tornados. They will locate where you live and then, with this new secret machine they made at area 51, they will unleash the tornado in the perfect direction to take out the Ron Paul Supporters. Even Natures against us now!!!!! Aarggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can think of to say here is, I really hope you are kidding!! lol :D