PDA

View Full Version : I'm so stupid

nate895
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Over the past couple of days I've been getting a call from a 206 number (Seattle) and had no clue what it was, and therefore didn't answer the phone (I assume it's a sales call when it isn't known or I slightly recognize it). I then got the hunch it was the phone bank, and so I answered it. What do you know, "Are you caucusing for Ron Paul this Saturday?" to which I answered "I can't think of anything better than caucus for Ron Paul." Then there was the spiel of delegate, speech, and whatever.

In conclusion, next time I sign to be called by a campaign, I should probably answer the phone instead of let it ring of the hook. I don't like the possible indicators for that though, I'd think they wouldn't have time to call me 3 times.

rtil
02-07-2008, 11:40 PM
the way their software works is a little strange. there's three options on the screen, "can't attend", "no answer" and "will attend".
but no matter what you pick, the number is still left in the queue. when i phone banked, a few of the people i called complained of receiving multiple ones only days before. but most were happy to hear from the campaign.