PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Would you be interested in a less timid RP Forum?

Rhys
02-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi, I own a licence to Vbuliten. It's the same stuff that runs this site. Would you use a forum where the mods didn't bury everything controversial and who didn't think like the MSM and who weren't so timid? not free for all, just not weak in the knees either. Basically where it doesn't take a loss to look at history and realize voter fraud is as American as apple pie. Or that sometimes the military releases fake footage of Iranian speed boats messing with destroyers.

i mean, for real i'm a little irritated that even substantiated news items get buried. it's not like i'm asking do we want a Ron Paul for Truth forum.... just maybe one that's a little less naive.

i'm not interested in running another forum and i'm not interested in competing, but ronpaulforums are kinda actin like CNN or Faux so....

yes or no?

Acidlump
02-07-2008, 06:49 PM
NO, Because splitting us up will only hurt us.

yongrel
02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi, I own a licence to Vbuliten. It's the same stuff that runs this site. Would you use a forum where the mods didn't bury everything controversial and who didn't think like the MSM and who weren't so timid? not free for all, just not weak in the knees either. Basically where it doesn't take a loss to look at history and realize voter fraud is as American as apple pie. Or that sometimes the military releases fake footage of Iranian speed boats messing with destroyers.

i mean, for real i'm a little irritated that even substantiated news items get buried. it's not like i'm asking do we want a Ron Paul for Truth forum.... just maybe one that's a little less naive.

i'm not interested in running another forum and i'm not interested in competing, but ronpaulforums are kinda actin like CNN or Faux so....

yes or no?

Oh shut up. Who the fuck do you think you are? Promoting your own future message board on the board you're seeking to undermine? GTFO.

I hope the mods ban you. They won't though, because they're actually decent human beings who want Ron Paul to win, contrary to the image you cultivate of them.

Jobarra
02-07-2008, 06:56 PM
And with less than 1% of the vote in, I'm calling it now.

No.

:D

Rhys
02-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Oh shut up. Who the fuck do you think you are? Promoting your own future message board on the board you're seeking to undermine? GTFO.

I hope the mods ban you. They won't though, because they're actually decent human beings who want Ron Paul to win, contrary to the image you cultivate of them.

anyway, now that the thought police have attacked me and basically i;m expecting to be called troll...

do we also want a forum with less fanboi mentality who actually does want to win, and not just pay it lip service?

Jeremy
02-07-2008, 06:58 PM
some stuff is moved

we cant have this board cluttered

but overall, something can help: an off topic / community board... we need this

Bryan
02-07-2008, 07:17 PM
There are two issues to consider on certain controversial subjects:

1. Is the topic promoting an issue that is not part of Dr. Paul's platform? If so, it's not a part of Grassroots Central (even applies to 3rd party discussion).

2. Is the information presented in a reasonable and fact supported manner? If so, it stays- this certainly was the case with obvious vote issues in NH. If not, the forum community decided last June that it doesn't have a home in Grassroots Central since it's too divisive and isn't the best course to win an election- which is what's it's about, not being timid. :)

As I've said, use "New Post" and everything works out better.

Forum policy is always open for debate however- the free market applies in many ways. :)

Rhys
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM
And with less than 1% of the vote in, I'm calling it now.

No.

:D

stupid electronic voting :D

i'm actualy relieved cause i really didn't want to. but i do ask that people wise up, grow up and not be so echo chambered. not to toot my own horn but i was also called a troll back in the day when I said mccain and huck would be the ones we had to worry about.... like 15 people called me stupid... and Ron Paul always votes alone

We have the same problem the White House faces... you start forgeting that you're not the whole world because everyone around you thinks alike. They have a word for it, I forget it... not group-think; that's only part of it.

anyway... that's a real danger and we'll do ok but i'm real taken back by the guy who said to GTFO.... cause that's the beginning of the end. that's the next level of calling everyone a troll. look what it did to the GOP. Remember Cheney in the Senate? :D

dannno
02-07-2008, 07:29 PM
I voted yes because I think it's important to look at all points of view, not because I am considering leaving the domain ronpaulforums.com

and I agree that our elections are fixed and I knew the Iranian speedboat incident was a hoax as soon as the story broke out.

Rhys
02-07-2008, 07:29 PM
There are two issues to consider on certain controversial subjects:

1. Is the topic promoting an issue that is not part of Dr. Paul's platform? If so, it's not a part of Grassroots Central (even applies to 3rd party discussion).

2. Is the information presented in a reasonable and fact supported manner? If so, it stays- this certainly was the case with obvious vote issues in NH. If not, the forum community decided last June that it doesn't have a home in Grassroots Central since it's too divisive and isn't the best course to win an election- which is what's it's about, not being timid. :)

As I've said, use "New Post" and everything works out better.

Forum policy is always open for debate however- the free market applies in many ways. :)

you don't get it. if people don't know about the messed up things like how Iran is denominating to Euros on Feb 11 and Israel said prepare for nuclear war and Iran's telecom is getting cut off and there was a false flag speedboard thing....

if people don't know about voter fraud and media blackout and whatnot...

if people don't know why the Fed is evil... i mean if everyone but RP said the Fed is good... and we never say why it's bad other than 'inflation' which no one understands... and the Fed said RP is wrong about that anyway....

why vote for Ron Paul? what's the point. the system needs "change" not 19th century barbarism.

why vote for Ron Paul?

the Devil's in the details... literaly in today's world.