PDA

View Full Version : Great opportunity at work today. Even greater story!

Bruce4Ron
02-07-2008, 06:39 PM
I was chatting just before going home for the day with the guy in the office next to mine.

I told him Romney dropped out and he said "REALLY !?" and then said "Well I guess its just McCain now". I said "No there is Hucklby and Paul left". He says "Paul?"

Long story short. He didn't even know Ron Paul was a candidate! I shit you not. Now this is the God's honest truth. I showed him 3 different youtube videos of his replies from the debates and he was floored. The man all but said "I'm in love with this guy". His comments ranged from "Where has he been" to "This is exactly what we need! People who speak their mind and tell it how it is"

I mean thats all it takes people! I'm amazed at this late in the game people still don't know who Ron Paul even is! Its mind boggling.

IF you want to canvas and get the message out, get yourself a DVD of Ron Paul and one of them portable DVD players and start showing to people. 4 minutes of video is all it took for me today.

I was so uplifted but half discouraged at the same time becuase I sit back and wonder how many other people are just like this!?

FIGHT ON !