PDA

View Full Version : Devvy needs your help:AL, AZ, ARK, CA, CT, DEL, GA, MN,MI, OK & TN!!!

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd340.htm

GREAT article from Devvy Kidd. Read it in entirety & if you are in any of the states mentioned PLEASE email her pronto!

===========================

Can you help me?

I know all of this is very discouraging, but Ron Paul is in this for the long haul. We know vote fraud is playing a major role here. Don't think any of this is over yet, not by a long shot. While Ron Paul supporters didn't expect him to outright win some of these states, we know the fraud has kept him from placing high in many states.

As I explained in my last column, the partial recount done by the Kucinich people and the half dozen counties now counted on the GOP side in New Hampshire show the numbers do not match in dozens of precincts. It's too early to give a report yet. I refuse to roll over just because it's the path of least resistance. I'm collecting as much as I can about these primaries. However, I need your help. This won't cost you anything except maybe 15-20 minutes of your time. I'm willing to do this unpaid work, but I need some data from some of the states. Specifically, if you live in these states, I need your assistance: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Please just send me a short email (devvyk@earthlink.net) and I'll get back to you.

dawnbt
02-07-2008, 06:34 PM
huge bump

MsDoodahs
02-07-2008, 06:40 PM
bump

humanic
02-07-2008, 06:53 PM
People in these states: Please volunteer and help with this effort!

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
PLEASE help me keep this bumped! If there was anyone who can help out- Kit Devvy is the real McCoy! We need people from these states to contact her ASAP!

I don't want this buried amidst all the Mitt hoopla today.

Phantom
02-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Bumped!

liberteebell
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Bump!

s35wf
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
bump for knowledge of election fraud!

LEK
02-07-2008, 07:20 PM
help her...she has a voice...

alaric
02-07-2008, 07:30 PM
blimp!

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 07:52 PM
BUMP for DEVVY!!!

Rhys
02-07-2008, 08:18 PM
bump

TruthAtLast
02-07-2008, 08:51 PM
i emailed her. hope I can help. Voted here in Southern California.

the_bee
02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
bump

sands
02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
liberty...

sands
02-07-2008, 09:14 PM
U.S. constitution...

sands
02-07-2008, 09:18 PM
U.S. constitution...

sands
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Devvy is a smart lady...Everyone needs to take a just a small bit of time at her site to help her...

olehounddog
02-07-2008, 09:25 PM
bump

bucfish
02-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Bump for Liberty!

Publius Freeman
02-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Bump for Liberty and Justice for All.

RP2008!

sands
02-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Liberty...

bcasanov
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Major bump. Please, don't let this thread be drowned by all the others. Keep it on top. This is too important not to let slide.

mcvac
02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
bump

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
i emailed her. hope I can help. Voted here in Southern California.
GREAT!!! Thank you!!

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Let's get this going BIG TIME for Devvy Kidd! She's been backing RP all along & warning us of what could/would happen!

If you live in any of these states--PLEASE post you have contacted her! TRUST ME, this woman is on a serious mission & a huge defender of The Constitution!!

Mods? Can you help us with a sticky? Devvy deserves the help of the R3volUTION!!

NEPA_Revolution
02-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Bumpity Bump Bump, lets get the blimp back up

RickyJ
02-07-2008, 10:16 PM
I live in Georgia. What specifically do you want to know?

Laja
02-07-2008, 10:19 PM
RickyJ, she wants you to email her. Devvy, you are awesome!

kill the banks
02-07-2008, 10:44 PM
bump

kill the banks

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 10:59 PM
I live in Georgia. What specifically do you want to know?
PLEASE READ THIS!!

GREAT article from Devvy Kidd. Read it in entirety & if you are in any of the states mentioned PLEASE email her pronto!

Can you help me?

I know all of this is very discouraging, but Ron Paul is in this for the long haul. We know vote fraud is playing a major role here. Don't think any of this is over yet, not by a long shot. While Ron Paul supporters didn't expect him to outright win some of these states, we know the fraud has kept him from placing high in many states.

As I explained in my last column, the partial recount done by the Kucinich people and the half dozen counties now counted on the GOP side in New Hampshire show the numbers do not match in dozens of precincts. It's too early to give a report yet. I refuse to roll over just because it's the path of least resistance. I'm collecting as much as I can about these primaries. However, I need your help. This won't cost you anything except maybe 15-20 minutes of your time. I'm willing to do this unpaid work, but I need some data from some of the states. Specifically, if you live in these states, I need your assistance: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Please just send me a short email (devvyk@earthlink.net) and I'll get back to you.

I don't need to know anything...PLEASE ...just read the entire link above & then e/m Devvy as mentioned. SHE IS ON A MISSION!!

GayRPFan
02-07-2008, 11:23 PM
PLEASE READ THIS!!

Can you help me?

I don't need to know anything...PLEASE ...just read the entire link above & then e/m Devvy as mentioned. SHE IS ON A MISSION!!

I hope Ron Paul steers far away from this crazy fascist bigoted female.

pepperpete1
02-07-2008, 11:27 PM
The u-tube that has Luskin talking about Ron Paul has the commentator asking what gives with all the money RP is raising, and the high numbers in the polls, where are the votes??

I do not think he even realizes what he said.

I have been thinking the same thing. Man there has to be a place we can find a leak about how they managed to steal the votes. It is too big an area for it not to include a lot of people in collusion.

Guys in those states take a few minutes, see what you can do.

suzypotaka
02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
I swear I'm going to keep this alive until a mod catches on __sticky??

Devvy NEEDS US! Ms. Constitutionalist!! Just let her collect her data--Puuuuullleeeeeeeeeze! Contact her if you are from any of these states!!!

hillertexas
02-08-2008, 12:37 AM
bump

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 12:39 AM
I hope Ron Paul steers far away from this crazy fascist bigoted female.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkaaay..."ignore list" comin' right up! Ga' night!

You obviously have NO clue on Devvy's work or what she represents.

Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country, ran for Congress and is a highly sought after public speaker. Devvy belongs to no organization.

She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party. Her web site (www.devvy.com) contains a tremendous amount of information, solutions and a vast Reading Room.

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuump!

phoenixrising
02-08-2008, 01:01 AM
devvy is way kool! ....& GREAT article! hope these states see this!!

bcreps85
02-08-2008, 01:19 AM
I found an inaccuracy in her article and sent her an e-mail asking her to correct it, so that she doesn't discredit the rest of her article.

"How about West Virginia's caucus? Not a single GOP vote for a delegate in the entire state for Ron Paul? Not one single Republican in West Virginia believes in freedom and liberty? Yes, Dr. Paul does have an organization in that state, click here."

Because of the way WV caucuses were done, RP was eliminated in the first round and unable to receive votes in the second round as we all know. Hopefully she will correct it soon before someone uses it against us.

humanic
02-08-2008, 01:30 AM
I found an inaccuracy in her article and sent her an e-mail asking her to correct it, so that she doesn't discredit the rest of her article.

"How about West Virginia's caucus? Not a single GOP vote for a delegate in the entire state for Ron Paul? Not one single Republican in West Virginia believes in freedom and liberty? Yes, Dr. Paul does have an organization in that state, click here."

Because of the way WV caucuses were done, RP was eliminated in the first round and unable to receive votes in the second round as we all know. Hopefully she will correct it soon before someone uses it against us.

I noticed that too... good call. The first round was:

Romney 464
Huckabee 375
McCain 176
Paul 118

My understanding is that in the second round Paul was eliminated because he was the low man. 30 some supporters left/sat out the second round, some went for Romney, but the rest cut a deal with Huckabee to throw to vote to him in exchange for 3 delegates. She should correct the article.

bcreps85
02-08-2008, 01:34 AM
I noticed that too... good call. The first round was:

Romney 464
Huckabee 375
McCain 176
Paul 118

My understanding is that in the second round Paul was eliminated because he was the low man. 30 some supporters left/sat out the second round, some went for Romney, but the rest cut a deal with Huckabee to throw to vote to him in exchange for 3 delegates. She should correct the article.

Aye. Read the second page of her article, which comes up in PDF format. The very last page is...interesting, and probably nearly impossible.

humanic
02-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Aye. Read the second page of her article, which comes up in PDF format. The very last page is...interesting, and probably nearly impossible.

Wow, that's outrageous. I was actually reluctant to invest my efforts in the "Ron Paul Revolution" early on because I felt until we had a Voting Reform Revolution, what was the point? Obviously I came around, but the fact that many Ron Paul supporters (and supporters of any candidate for that matter) still don't understand how serious this issue is and treat it that way shows that we still have a ways to go as far as waking up the masses.

ronpaulhawaii
02-08-2008, 07:22 AM
bump

limequat
02-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Missouri is MO no MI.

sb10
02-08-2008, 08:30 AM
bump!

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Missouri is MO no MI.
Thank you for your correction :)

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 03:49 PM
OK folks. Thank you for your pm's. Yet, it's not me who needs your email. Please look at the initial post & you will see Devvy Kidd's email. SHE needs to hear from people living in those states. Just drop her a quick email & she will get back to you. I'm not sure what questions she will ask/need, yet this is a very cool lady & will not sit by twittling her thumbs AND she needs OUR help! She ran for Congress & due to vote fraud never made it in. She is an resounding promoter of RP too!!

suzypotaka
02-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Keeping this bumped!

cathyclr
02-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Contact made from Arkansas.

Michigan11
02-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Contact made from Michigan.

suzypotaka
02-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Good job Michigan11

suzypotaka
02-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Look how easy this is!

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=1103

suzypotaka
02-09-2008, 11:59 PM
BUMP -for any who missed this!

boggie08
02-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Is she saying that she will get a recount in those states?

lynnf
02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
blimp

lynn

Kotin
02-26-2008, 03:58 PM
bump