PDA

View Full Version : yesterday on O'Reilly

richard1984
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Have any of your seen this video?: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAibec9JsA )

(*Lord, please have mercy on our souls.*)

O’Reilly is a hypocritical, manipulative, shady, lying bastard. He keeps asserting (very rudely) that this Iraq “war” VETERAN, Geoffrey Millard, sounds like he is anti-military and, thus, un-American...
.... .... ....
.........:confused: :confused:

WTF!!!!!

How is keeping our troops in Iraq pro-military and bringing them home anti-military? His reasoning is completely inverted!! Keeping the troops IN Iraq promotes the murder of our soldiers. We lose more and more each day. And our military literally becomes weaker with each soldier killed. When O’Reilly talks about the “military” he is actually talking about the Military Industrial Complex! He doesn’t give a damn about the sacrifices of our courageous, honorable brothers and sisters! It’s more important (and pro-military) to O’Reilly for us to sustain the fighting, the rising death toll, and the profit on the war machines than it is to protect Americans!!!

Bill O’Reilly is a demon--one of the Devil’s puppets. Phrased differently, he is a pawn/tool of the NWO, and his only function is to cause (by creating) confusion.

Anyway, watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAibec9JsA
(good ol’ CSPANJUNKIEdotORG!)

I had more to say about the interview, but I think that the points are self-evident upon viewing for must of us (the true “enlightened ones” ;) ).

Syren123
08-09-2007, 02:17 PM
LOL! Bill O'Reilly is worse than a stupid neo-con shill because he isn't stupid. He does this sort of thing strictly for attention and money, making him a neo-con whore.

Watching Fox is bad for your health, Richard.

CurtisLow
08-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Man... Fox news is so demented. That was a loaded question just like 99% of of the questions they ask.

Fox news is where they tell you the news and then they force it down your throat.
Who needs an opinion when you have Fox News....

JS4Pat
08-09-2007, 02:40 PM
O’Reilly is a hypocritical, manipulative, shady, lying bastard.
Amen to that!

I can't believe I used to find his show entertaining.

It's a race to the basement between O'Reilly and Hannity.

richard1984
08-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Watching Fox is bad for your health, Richard.

Tell me about it.... I never watch the Fox News channel because I can't stand stuff like this. When I see how blatantly ridiculous people like O'Reilly are I get sooooo pissed off...--it's not very productive (which is a problem because I have finals tomorrow).

"Hello, my name is Richard, and I am a Ron Paul addict."

SeanEdwards
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I used to watch that sewer just to keep tabs on what the jerks were up to, but I can't bear it now. They have completely jumped the shark with their low-brow blatantly fascist agenda. It's very depressing to think that there are really Americans that agree with these clowns.

I swear, if Ron Paul doesn't win, it just might be time to start the revolution for real. I'd like to see about 100,000 spontaneous militia storm the fox news HQ.

Yooper Jo
08-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I have to wonder how much these guys have personally invested in the "private contractor companies" in Iraq? We end the war, their investments aren't raking in the dough. Maybe they are getting worse with their ranting because they see the tide is turning against the war. We had a phone call from Baghdad today, where a very frustrated and low paid combat trained person is sitting at a desk and "independent contractors" are given the combat jobs??!! Not only are these contractors getting six figure salaries, gotta ponder on what the REAL death toll might be since they've now privatized a lot of the war. No wonder why a lot of soldiers are supporting RP. I think most of the neocons have invested heavily in their military industrial complex and seriously don't want the gravy train to end.