PDA

View Full Version : Today the world was told

Crickett
02-07-2008, 06:04 PM
that Dr. Paul's talk "was canceled". He was not canceled..he was speaking. They just cut coverage off before he talked. I am told most had already left the convention, too, because RP was the last speaker. I am told that in MANY states he was not even put on the ballot. That numerous people were told all over the country that he had dropped out. How can we even let people know that he has not, when he is hardly ever mentioned or ANYTHING? I am SO freaked out at the FCC doing nothing, that no one on these stations is protesting, that HQ can do nothing when we are not even on some ballots--who knows whatever other vote shenanigans going on..I am demoralized. This country deserves to give up its Constitution and turn communist.

Cleaner44
02-07-2008, 06:07 PM
The meetups in the upcoming states will have to battle hard to let their communities know That Ron Paul is still running.

mahopaul
02-07-2008, 06:09 PM
"How can we even let people know that he has not, when he is hardly ever mentioned or ANYTHING?"

We could try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvassing

Looks like hard work, though...

anewvoice
02-07-2008, 06:12 PM
A person at every precinct holding a sign that says "Yes, Ron Paul is Running!"

FortWorth38
02-07-2008, 06:16 PM
BULL HORNS ...Take it to the streets!!!!(JUST A THOUGHT)

Hondarider76
02-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Believe me I get down sometimes too and just start to question it all, but then I quit reading the negative posts on this forum and try to look for the positive ones that remind me that Dr. Paul is an amazing person with an amazing message WE THE PEOPLE are supposed to be free, it is our right and I choose the right to be free from a corrupt govt, media military-industrial complex and choose to fight the rest of my living days in hopes that my children will not have to face the truths that I have seen since awakening!

No one in my wake will think that Paul has dropped out, no one will be left without the materials to awaken themselves, I'm starting "No voter left behind" in lieu of the no child left behind program.

And: I swear--by my life and love of it--that I will never live for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live for mine! But Dr. Paul has chosen to champion a cause that he knows is right and therefore I choose to spread his word.

Keep your chin up little camper!!

allyinoh
02-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I had a guy today at work say, "Well I guess it's down to just the two of them. Mr. War Monger and Jesus."

I said, "THERE ARE THREE PEOPLE LEFT!"

And he just laughed. What an idiot. ATleast he's voting for Obama and not Juan McAmnesty or Huckabe.

TheNewYorkTony
02-07-2008, 06:30 PM
This country officialy has gone to shit

TheNewYorkTony
02-07-2008, 06:32 PM
We all should file law suits against the msm for false advertising

sheepledog
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Believe me I get down sometimes too and just start to question it all, but then I quit reading the negative posts on this forum and try to look for the positive ones that remind me that Dr. Paul is an amazing person with an amazing message WE THE PEOPLE are supposed to be free, it is our right and I choose the right to be free from a corrupt govt, media military-industrial complex and choose to fight the rest of my living days in hopes that my children will not have to face the truths that I have seen since awakening!

No one in my wake will think that Paul has dropped out, no one will be left without the materials to awaken themselves, I'm starting "No voter left behind" in lieu of the no child left behind program.

And: I swear--by my life and love of it--that I will never live for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live for mine! But Dr. Paul has chosen to champion a cause that he knows is right and therefore I choose to spread his word.

Keep your chin up little camper!!

:)

gb13
02-07-2008, 06:46 PM
My old roommate in Santa Barbara thought he dropped out. I talked to her on Monday; hopefully she went our way.

Geronimo
02-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Photo's of the Display Card - Election Fraud NY
h ttp://www.digg.com/politics/Photo_s_of_the_Display_Card_Election_Fraud_NY

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/bowmancomputers/100_1913.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/bowmancomputers/100_1914.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/bowmancomputers/100_1915.jpg

freedmfytr
02-07-2008, 06:53 PM
I just threw up in my mouth when I saw that display card from a precint in New York. 1st makes you want to cry, then makes you want to hurt someone. I think I am leaving the house to look for some Mcinsane supporters.

McCraK
02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
No media conspiracy?

mkeller
02-07-2008, 07:18 PM
then makes you want to hurt someone. I think I am leaving the house to look for some Mcinsane supporters.
:) But yeah, me too!