PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ron Paul!

ronpaulfollower999
02-07-2008, 06:00 PM
We had a debate in History class about politics.

The first question: "Which candidate do you support and why?"
My response: "Ron Paul, because he goes strictly by the constitution."
I was the only decided person, the rest where undecided. My teacher also said thats the most educated thing she heard all day. :D

The next big question: "What is your opinion of the Iraq War?"
It was me against 2 pro war neo-cons. I used all the points that Ron Paul uses. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda until after we invaded, our debt is rising because of this war, and I also added that anti-war Republican Ron Paul gets the most donations from the troops.

My teacher was pro war but I think that I might have swayed her.

Deborah K
02-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Good job!

ronpaultag
02-07-2008, 06:11 PM
nice. i'm in high school and keep waiting for my teacher to ask that question hehe.

i have a presentation coming up on the federal reserve though so that should be fun.

ronpaulfollower999
02-07-2008, 06:12 PM
nice. i'm in high school and keep waiting for my teacher to ask that question hehe.

i have a presentation coming up on the federal reserve though so that should be fun.

Good luck with your presentation!

Broadlighter
02-07-2008, 06:15 PM
way to go. School the schoolers!

intelliot
02-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Great!

Shink
02-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Excellent. I bet the chickenhawks were pissed that they had nothing to go on but O'Liely regurgitations.

Awesome! Make sure to make your info Barney style. People can't wrap their heads around the concept of limitless debt to our creditor slave drivers.

Enemies Domestic
02-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Excellent. Keep it going!

Bilgefisher
02-08-2008, 01:29 AM
This is great. Since when has this stuff been so exciting in school. Its exciting when your passionate about it.

RochesterRyan
02-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Wait until you get to college. It's more of the same. People don't know shit.

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 05:07 AM

Heck yeah!

We need Educational Ads !!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114669