PDA

View Full Version : Attn Michigan: Urgent> Read And Leave For Your County Convetion Asap.

rightcoast
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Feb. 7, 2008 at 7:30. Be there. Read this first!

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/35235

pebcak
02-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Come on Michigan! I'm rooting for you!

QWE
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Anyone hear any results from this? Anyone successfully become a delegate?

Eponym_mi
02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm a delegate...and I know 3 more supporters in my county that are going to the state convention. There may have been more that I did not know...I overheard Ron Paul being mentioned quietly by someone I never met. My county went VERY heavy toward Romney.

I wish we would've had more time to prepare. There were 10 vacancies to start off with and the chair was only able to fill 5 from the attendees...and then asked the attendees to call people! If I had only a brought a list of supporters with phone numbers!

Anyway, I think my county will be better represented by Ron Paul supporters at the state convention than it was in the primary.

mczerone
02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm a delegate...and I know 3 more supporters in my county that are going to the state convention. There may have been more that I did not know...I overheard Ron Paul being mentioned quietly by someone I never met. My county went VERY heavy toward Romney.

I wish we would've had more time to prepare. There were 10 vacancies to start off with and the chair was only able to fill 5 from the attendees...and then asked the attendees to call people! If I had only a brought a list of supporters with phone numbers!

Anyway, I think my county will be better represented by Ron Paul supporters at the state convention than it was in the primary.

Which county? I was looking when the county convention was all damned week, and it wasn't on the state GOP page - now I know its on the county GOP page, and I didn't see any of this until just now (I was at work earlier tonight anyway). I'm actually rather disappointed I didn't get a phone call, as I know the County Coordinator has my phone number, I wonder if anybody bothered here.