PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul may be in place to Win States Now

LiveToWin
02-07-2008, 05:10 PM
As we saw in the states that Ron Paul came second in, it was usually behind Romney. Paul had more support than McCain in those states, therefore, would have WON them if Romney was not there. We may very well be In Place to start WINNING STATES! This was my immediate conclusion after I read that Romney had suspended his campaign. I have redoubled my Efforts, people that I am in contact with continue to surprise me, they are actually closet Ron Paul supporters. My states primary is over but the battle is not, it is Far from over. In fact with half of the country left, and most state conventions not taking place for a while, the Battle has only begun. If you are afraid to canvas your area by going door to door at least print out information about Ron Paul and just put it on their door. ANYONE can do that, and you will wake up many people that way.

The Second American Revolution is about to begin.

Are YOU Ready?

acroso
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
FIGHTIN' ALL THE WAY TO THE CONVENTION!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/acroso/boxed-in.jpg

Flash
02-07-2008, 05:13 PM
But... even if we win states. Would we still have enough for delegates to win the nomination??? I'm confused about this whole thing.

AFM
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
its about FRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

kickzman
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Nope, 3rd Party is the only solution. Unless we want a Paul/Obama ticket.:D

LiveToWin
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
But... even if we win states. Would we still have enough for delegates to win the nomination??? I'm confused about this whole thing.

McCain actually does not have as many delegates as they try to make you think. He has state delegates, which are much different. The state delegates go to the state convention, where they decide where to send the national delegates. Ron Paul still is right in this fight. People try to convert delegates all the time, and nothing converts people more effectively than truth.

AUwarrior
02-07-2008, 05:19 PM

3rd party is not a solution. NOBODY has a chance running 3rd party. The best shot we have is a brokered convention.

Original_Intent
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I think Huckabee is the one we need to drop to get states. which is why Huckabee will likely not drop until it is down to him and McCain. He will NEVER go on thee attack against McCain, he has served one purpose and one purpose only in this election, and that was to knock out McCain's opposition.

He SAYS he is in it to win, we will see if he goes ont he offensive against Johnny Mac I predict he won't.

Which means he is only in this to suck up support from McCain's opponents.

Huck is McCain's biotch.

LiveToWin
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM

Its not that easy, it takes alot more money to get on the ballots this way, people will not take it as seriously (sadly), and he will get No attention on the MSM except for the day he changed.

The New Revere
02-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Our best option right now is getting the places left open by Romney delagates in Michigan TODAY!!! I hope our precinct captains and Michigan residents are getting out tonight.

LiveToWin
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
I think Huckabee is the one we need to drop to get states. which is why Huckabee will likely not drop until it is down to him and McCain. He will NEVER go on thee attack against McCain, he has served one purpose and one purpose only in this election, and that was to knock out McCain's opposition.

He SAYS he is in it to win, we will see if he goes ont he offensive against Johnny Mac I predict he won't.

Which means he is only in this to suck up support from McCain's opponents.

Huck is McCain's biotch.

Huckabee said in the MTV talk with the candidates that he wont drop out until he thinks he cant win 1191 delegates. After the next two primaries with Paul and McCain now battling for first I think he will get the hint.

seapilot
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
McCain has around 500 delegates that I last saw he needs over 1000 to win. Romney has around 250, Huckaboo 140 and RP 40. Romneys delegates might become unbound and free to go to whomever. That could be 250 split between the 3 remaining candidates or between RP and Huck if they pull a WV. Romney can not give away delegates, they become unbound now that he quit. There are over 500 more up for grabs in the next wave of primaries and caucuses.

Mark37snj
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I think Texas will be our best bet to get back in this race. With 140 delegates at stake and the fact that it is Ron Pauls home state which will give us an advantage we should make an all our effert for it. Take a look here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114392

LiveToWin
02-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Need to get pumped up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFfjku5iNxk

dude58677
02-07-2008, 06:13 PM

Because of the Electoral College, no.