PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Sun - "Ron Paul: McCain friends with Feingold, Kennedy"

b_r_y_a_n
02-07-2008, 05:04 PM
The. Gloves. Are. Off!

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/02/ron_paul_mccain_friends_with_f.html

LEK
02-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Great! They quoted his jabs (he's even nice when he jabs).
I like the comment that the cheers he got were the first genuine cheers of the day.

Wake up people!

Thanks!

Hondarider76
02-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Great post and friggin awesome article!! Thanks!

FreedomLiberty
02-07-2008, 05:08 PM
They seem to always put the Ron Paul stories in their weblogs on their websites. Because people don't read them as much as the articles.

newmedia4ron
02-07-2008, 05:13 PM
*shake head* why did he have to address the war? if he doesn't bring it up maybe conservative voters will forget ron is against the war and vote for him, that is the only issue that turns them off

freelance
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
*shake head* why did he have to address the war? if he doesn't bring it up maybe conservative voters will forget ron is against the war and vote for him, that is the only issue that turns them off

I actually think that people should realize that it's going to be war without end or peace. McCain said so himself, and he also told them that they're kids are going to focus their self-serving energy into serving their country. If they're too dumb to connect the dots, then they deserve what they get.

b_r_y_a_n
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/18146

Archie
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM

This is True I have hoid through alot of people that even if RP would just "tone" down the "war" rhetoric they would get behind him, Think about it its not like Every Republican voter out there is SO gun-ho about the iraq war LOL!!!! the truth is there not so gun-ho but they dont want someone to keep Telling them "I told you so" like the Democrat's keep doing . Ron Paul is right about his stance on iraq everyone secretly knows that but the problem is when he is percived by many repubs to be doing the "I told you so " stuff .

ITs a fact that there are already some pro-war voters supporting RP they just dont mind hearing Paul constently tell them "they were wrong and I was right" but alot of Republicans can't handle that sounding stuff coming from the Dems and there on parties nomination HAHHAA

I know its very childish to not just accept it but hey some people get annoyed by it, Just think about all the times when you were a kid you did somehting against yer parents advice and ended up proving their point ,You knew you were Wrong but you just hated hearing your parents say "I told you so" HAHAHAAHA SAME things goes with the point many are making in RP saying "I told ya so" He may not feel he is coming off like that but to many repubs they do see it like that...