PDA

View Full Version : Great speech but...

faraway
02-07-2008, 04:40 PM
If he only would have plugged his own campaign more! Huggiebear came right out saying he's not dropping out, RP should've done the same and more.

He should've said he's the only one real conservative candidate, and also why not mention the media blackout? He could have finished with something like...

"You won't be seeing or hearing much of me on the msm, they are ignoring me and saying its now a 2 man race with one clear winner. They must have their own reasons for doing this but they can't fool everybody. I'm here to say that freedom cannot be brushed aside and ignored, I'm still in the race and I am not alone, there are hundreds of thousands that have already voted for me and hundreds of thousands more waiting to, and more joing us every day! They are true patriots and conservatives willing to fight for the return to the constitution, and for the return of real freedom in America and we will continue to fight til the end, there is room for lots more, please join us! See you all on the campaign trail"

Frankly, after hearing his speech I would hardly say he is a candidate serious about winning the presidency.

Just my 2 euros worth