PDA

View Full Version : Time to swiftboat McCain !

bschwand
02-07-2008, 04:24 PM
take the gloves off, people !

The whole charade of the MSM being behind McCain, is to have Hillary as president. McCain can be switboated, and the Democrats will blackmail him with what the CIA knows on him. McCain is insane !

It is time to "help" McCain self destruct BEFORE the nomination. McCain gone, who is left ? hmm ?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020708_never_tortured.htm

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3068/2/

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
John McCain was quite possibly a collaborator with his North Vietnamese captors.

mtwmt08
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
we sent the following on caucus day in Montana to as many known republicans emails as possible..we didn't push Ron Paul :

Subject:Is McCain about to be Swift Boated to give Hillary the White House???

Fellow Republicans,
I saw these two clips of a soon to be released, award winning documentary (“Missing and Presumed Dead”), that is being held until Senator McCain gets the nomination. I couldn’t figure out why he worked so hard to block this…perhaps the answer is below

http://tinyurl.com/yom3k5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

This story, released yesterday, scares me to death that a vote for McCain, may really be a vote for Hillary.

snip from article:________________________________________
The small group of senators and congressmen who have been briefed by T have been unable to confirm with the CIA any details of its document swap with the GRU beyond an admission that such a swap "may have happened." They are very nervous about pursuing the matter any further.
The Clintons are not nervous. They are utterly ruthless, and they have buddies at Langley all too happy to help them

PetersburgPanic
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM
bump. he WILL get swift boated by the dems.

jamiewonder
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
take the gloves off, people !
here's a start
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/ThinkClip_No_1_Clintons_McCain_China

2BFree
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
the democrats will do this - but not until their candidate is settled -

We need to start it now - bump

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 09:21 PM
bump

R_Harris
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I posted this on Super Tuesday, it was completely overlooked. People might want to look at it again.

The following story is a shocker. If officially verified before the November election, it would surely end McCain's chances. But there is only one way it can be verified. The CIA will release the documents, along with a translation. This, I don't think the CIA will do.

Instead, it will simply sit on the documents. If they exist, this would be a King's X guarantee for the CIA for at least four years if McCain wins. The CIA has fallen into disrepute since George Tenet's "slam dunk" authorization of the war in Iraq. This would guarantee its funding during McCain's term.

The source of this report is Dr. Jack Wheeler, the libertarian adventurer. He was the real guy behind "Charlie Wilson's war" in Afghanistan. Here is verification from Chip Wood, who years ago briefly published my newsletter, Remnant Review. I knew Wheeler and interviewed him for my FireStorm Chats audiotape series back in the early 1980's. In private, he gave me considerable insight into where U.S. money was going. It was going mainly to the anti-American Muslim terrorist, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. Wheeler was very upset about this at the time.

He is not a man to make up stories.

He is backing Romney. I am backing Paul. Neither of us is backing the CIA. But the CIA is likely to be the winner, as usual.

Here is his report. It is from the Free Republic site.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1964129/posts

HOW THE CLINTONS WILL DESTROY JOHN MCCAIN
Thursday, 31 January 2008

. . . What worries a small group of GOP Senators and Congressmen even more is a deep and dark skeletal secret in McCain's glorified past to which they are privy, and which the Clintons will use to blackmail him.

They have been having discussions with a Russian whom we'll call "T" for Translator. T's father was the Soviet military intelligence officer who ran the "Hanoi Hilton" prison holding captured Americans during the Vietnam War. One of those prisoners was John McCain.

The GRU -- Glavnoje Razvedyvatel'noje Upravlenije or Main Intelligence Directorate of the Soviet (now Russian) Armed Forces - operated the entire North Vietnamese prison system holding American prisoners of war. GRU officers, all of whom were Russians, oversaw the interrogation of every American POW.

The interrogations themselves were conducted by Vietnamese who spoke some English. After each interrogation session, which could often include torturing the prisoners at the direction of the GRU officers, the Vietnamese interrogator would write a report of the session - in Vietnamese.

These reports had to be translated into Russian. T, a bright teenager living in the GRU compound in Hanoi, had become fluent in Vietnamese, and ended up translating many of the reports and interrogators' notes.

John McCain, flying his A-4 Skyhawk, was shot down over Hanoi on October 26, 1967. Badly injured from the ejection, he was beaten and abused by his captors. In July, 1968, his father, US Navy Admiral J. S. McCain, was made CINCPAC, Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Command, commander of all US military forces in the Vietnam theatre. Upon learning this, the Vietnamese offered - according to McCain - to release him.

McCain claims he refused, because he demanded all American POWs captured before him be released as well. He thus remained a prisoner when he could have gone home, and was subjected to constant brutal beatings and torture for years: that is the source of the "war-hero" saga making McCain a greater war-hero than any other American POW.

Yet the offer of release would had to have been approved by the GRU overseers of the North Vietnamese - and T does not recall any such offer being made. T admits, however, that this took place before McCain was transferred to Hoa Loa prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton" by the POWs. T had only direct knowledge of what happened at Hoa Loa, and not the other prisons, where T's father was in charge.

McCain was kept at the Hanoi Hilton from December 1969 until his release, along with all the remaining POWs, in March of 1973. During this time, T translated all the Vietnamese interrogators' notes and reports regarding John McCain.

According to T, they reveal that McCain had made an "accommodation" with his captors, and in exchange, T's father saw that he was provided with an apartment in Hanoi and the services of two prostitutes. Upon returning to his prison cell, he would say he had been held in solitary confinement. That may be why so many of his fellow prisoners said later they saw so little of him at Hoa Loa.

The notes and reports written in Vietnamese were sent to Moscow, where T was a now a college student, for T's translation into Russian, then placed into GRU archives. That's where they stayed until 1991. Late that year, as the Soviet Union was collapsing, the CIA and the GRU made a deal for a document swap.

All of what it involved, T doesn't know. What T's father, by now retired but still with substantial contacts within the GRU, did learn (and thus T learned) was that the swap included all of T's translations.

In other words, the CIA has in its possession the notes and reports of John McCain's interrogators at the Hanoi Hilton, in both the original Vietnamese and translated Russian, showing collaboration with his Communist captors.

Allegations of this nature have been made over the years, many by Vietnam veterans. There is an even an organization, Vietnam Veterans Against McCain. But they are based on suspicions and circumstantial claims. There has never been any hard direct evidence.

What T says the CIA has is such evidence. Its release would destroy McCain. The threat of its release could force McCain to take a fall, blow the election and lose on purpose. And just who do you suppose would know what the CIA has and work with them to release it?

Someone who has been a CIA asset since he was recruited by London station chief Cord Meyer while a student at Oxford in 1968?

(Back in the 90s years after he retired, if Cord drank a little too much Scotch, he would laugh derisively at those conspiratorialists who accused Bill Clinton of being connected with the KGB.

"They all darkly point to Bill's participation in anti-war peace conferences in Stockholm and Oslo, and his trip to Leningrad, Moscow, and Prague while he was at Oxford. 'Who could have paid for this?', they ask. 'It had to be the KGB!' they claim." Cord would shake his head. "What rot - we paid for it. We recruited Bill the first week he was at Oxford. Bill's been an asset of The Three Bad Words ever since." Cord passed on in 2001.)

The small group of Senators and Congressmen who have been briefed by T have been unable to confirm with the CIA any details of its document swap with the GRU beyond an admission that such a swap "may have happened." They are very nervous about pursuing the matter any further.

The Clintons are not nervous. They are utterly ruthless, and have buddies at Langley all too happy to help them.

It has been noted many times here in To The Point that while most folks think the CIA is a right-wing outfit, it is not. The CIA has been dominated by left-wing hyper-liberals for years.

The CIA is a left-wing, liberal outfit, and its main job for some time now is not attacking America's enemies but conservatives in general and George W. Bush in particular. The story is best told by friend, Ken Timmerman in his new book Shadow Warriors.

When the time is right, the Clintons will see to the leaking of the GRU archives on McCain to the media. Bet on it, just as you can bet they'll follow it up with media disclosures of the lady lobbyists in Washington having adulterous affairs with McCain. (There are at least three of them; I know the name of one but I'm not going to put it in writing.). . . .

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Why that little commie bastard is about to become POTUS!

Thomas Paine
02-07-2008, 10:19 PM
A group of Ron Paul supporters should appear at every John McCain rally and chant "Songbird" repeatedly while holding signs that display "John 'Songbird' McCain."

Mark Rushmore
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Why are we swiftboating McCain again? So Huckabee can win? Or Hillary? Or Obama?

Not a dime's worth...

Time to take over locally and spread the message personally as far as I'm concerned.

ChickenHawk
02-07-2008, 10:38 PM
It's not to hard to understand why McCain defended Kerry from the SBVFT. It's also not to hard to see why he pushed so hard for campaign finance "reform". This POW story has the potential to be more damaging than the SBVFT attacks on Kerry. The SBVFT adds were probably the most devastating political attacks I've ever seen on a presidential candidate so that is saying something.

bschwand
02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Romney is out. His supporters realize that Ron Paul is the only real conservative. The Romney supporters were applauding and cheering Ron Paul at the CPAC conference. They can be won over.

If McCain is discredited, and Romney is out, Ron Paul can single-handedly take down the clown Huckabee.

Why are we swiftboating McCain again? So Huckabee can win? Or Hillary? Or Obama?

Not a dime's worth...

Time to take over locally and spread the message personally as far as I'm concerned.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:18 AM
A group of Ron Paul supporters should appear at every John McCain rally and chant "Songbird" repeatedly while holding signs that display "John 'Songbird' McCain."

I don't agree. I think we need to get in touch with these guys and find out what we can do with all our folks to get them real exposure. Average joes don't go to rallys, and they go grab a beer when they talk about them on TV.

We need to help these guys make the 9 o'clock news.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Hmmm.. Another take on this.. How many of there are us? Enough to e-mail bomb our representatives demanding they look into this issue?

The democrats do have control, and although I'm sure they want to save this for the presidential, think we could push the issue?