PDA

View Full Version : Dictatorship Directive signed by Bush May 9th

mrapathy
05-24-2007, 11:23 AM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

absolutely appauling

everything under Department Homeland Security including State and Local.

surprise question for the candidates come debate time.
if this is your first hearing of this Call congress critter and give them hell to get on this but dont take eye off the immigration bill.

mdh
05-24-2007, 11:54 AM
(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

I'd say the uncontrolled wild fires that occured in Florida over the past month meet this test. That seems to qualify under "damage or disruption severely affecting the environment." Keep in mind those are "OR"s, so any of the above is suitable for enacting this directive.

Therion
05-24-2007, 12:04 PM
This is crazy and it makes me real mad. It's completely unconstitutional.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but soon we might be hailing King George.

RonPaul4President
05-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Sometimes it is as if GWB is pushing Americans to see how they'll react, or what it will take for Americans to rise up in defense of the American People's Constitution.

It is clear that the People of America do not approve of GWB, yet those they voted for to defend them against tyranny are asleep at the wheel. If GWB is allowed to do what he wants without consequence then maybe Americans need to impeach Congress for their failure to defend the Constitution and the will of their constituents.