PDA

View Full Version : want to get mitts supporters? try this.....

Roxi
02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
OK hear me out..... Mitt Romney has a forum too, not as many users as we have but enough to help.... Upon looking into them i found the "other candidates" subforum, there were plenty of negative Huckabee, and plenty of negative McCain threads, only one ron paul thread titled "Vote For Ron Paul!" and within the thread i got the feeling that their supporters believe in the same things we do. The only way to beat McCain and Huckabee is if enough of Mitts Supporters come to us, otherwise its McLame or Mike Suckabee against Mrs and Miss Clinton :) or the almost black version of hillary. SERIOUSLY the only way to help this country, and the rest of the world is Ron Paul. They have to know that they seem like intelligent genuine people.

I think we should welcome them here, because once they research us they are going to find out the only real old style conservative is Ron Paul.

heres the link

http://www.votemittromney.us/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=36

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
How about no! Don't pimp Ron Paul when they just lost their canidate! God you people are stupid!

If your going to do anything, bash MCcain!

Lord Xar
02-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Post Ron Paul's latest speech there.

Cleaner44
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I think we could get Romney voters. Romney won the states where Ron Paul did well. Like minded people that value fiscal conservatisim I think.

hillertexas
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
bump

Aceduce
02-07-2008, 04:23 PM
I agree. All Romney supporters I've met value fiscal conservatism very much. And Ron Paul is without a doubt exponentially more fiscally conservative that McCain or Huckabee. Remember Romney's big theme: Washington is broken. Paul's theme: the Republican Party is broken and we need to make big changes fiscally. The two are similar in this way. The potential is there folks, as long as we're not hostile to the Romney camp.

JoshLowry
02-07-2008, 04:27 PM
I didn't even know they had a forum. Be careful. :)