PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republicans? How about Ron Paul Democrats!?

electronicmaji
02-07-2008, 03:40 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ab/Gop-plank.JPG/459px-Gop-plank.JPG

The main idea behind the Ron Paul Republican is taking back the planks that were abandoned after the civil war. Specifically Paleconservatism vs Neoconservatism. Bringing back small goverment Republicanism.

Previously the Democratic party was made up of Classic Liberals with Fiscally Conservative planks. We need a new surge of Neoliberalism in america. I propose, not only do we retake the Republican party, let us retake the DEMOCRATIC party.

We can have Ron Paul Democrats just as much as we can have Ron Paul Republicans!

cswake
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't mind two parties arguing just how much freedom to give back to the people rather than how much to take away. :(

speciallyblend
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
definetly we should openly have a website that unites conservative democrats with us and let the gop know about the site;) and every republican .
i challenge any republican to make a website for democrats and see how far they get hehe snickers

Democrats only want Ron Paul Republicans anyother republican is dead in the water for democrats.

libertarian4321
02-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Don't leave us "RON PAUL LIBERTARIANS" out :)