PDA

View Full Version : How do I become a member of the Federal Reserve?

Elwar
02-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Seriously...it's a private company...can I work my way up from janitor to evil world leader or can I just submit my resume for that top position?

2% of all money created is a decent enough income for a company

SWATH
02-07-2008, 03:28 PM
How much money and influence do you have, and what dirt can they get on you?

lynnf
02-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Seriously...it's a private company...can I work my way up from janitor to evil world leader or can I just submit my resume for that top position?

kinda like Hummer prices, Faberge prices, and prices for little private islands in the Pacific, if you have to ask, you can't afford it!

lynn

Mystile
02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
sell your soul to the Devil.

Jon4Ron
02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
LOL I heard one member got in for a couple of sticks.

Arek
02-07-2008, 04:58 PM
well if you can manage to get something on the leaders of the fed it might be possible. Or write essays entitled how much you love the new world order they may take a liken to you and give you a post of Janitor. Then you might be able to work your way up. Also they could plot your death if they feel your blackmail of them is a possibility.

New Governor Of Alaska
02-07-2008, 05:03 PM
How do I become a member of the Federal Reserve?

Why do ask this question on Ron Paul forum? I think you need to ask the Fed.

Elliott
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM

You probably want to start by joining the same synagogue as some of the other members. Have your kids invite their kids to their Bar/Bat Mitzvahs etc.

pdavis
02-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Start your own bank. The Federal Reserve System is a governmental entity, the banks within the system are private.

Deborah K
02-07-2008, 05:48 PM

ROFL!!!! Funny stuff!!

amy31416
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM

Are you as evil and brilliant as Karl Rove, while being as well connected as Cheney/Bush et al?

Can you clean toilets and wrench on plumbing, yet have the qualifications listed above?

I'd try both routes.

heath.whiteaker
02-07-2008, 07:38 PM
good luck.