PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to REALLY Fight This Freedom Revolution On The Spiritual Level

Mark
02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Okay, first:

This thread is for discussions about Spiritual efforts in fighting The Freedom Revolution.

If you don't believe that there is a Spiritual Plane, fine, then start your OWN thread.

Maybe, like,
"The Freedom Revolution can only be fought in the physical because there is no Spiritual Plane".

Deal?

Okay, I'm issuing a challenge to "the powers that be". I've hinted around at it, but now it's time to make it official.

I just threw together a quick opening statement and web page, I used JesusMark.com (http://jesusmark.com/) first, I'll add it to GodMark.com (http://godmark.com/) also.

I'll start spreading the word around - time to take this Freedom Revolution to the next level - the Spiritual one.

Here's the page: --> JesusMark.com/challenge (http://jesusmark.com/challenge)

Okay all of you that are a part of "The Powers That Be", I know who you REALLY worship, who your god is,

and I'm calling YOU, and him, out.

See if he can kick MY ass.

And then you should KNOW your fate.

You may still manipulate elections, you may still start wars, but YOU WILL KNOW what it WILL get you after you leave this world.

JesusMark.com/challenge (http://jesusmark.com/challenge)

http://theorderofmelchizedek.org/images/Yahwey.png

The Challenge

You may wonder what "The Challenge" is, and what led to it.

A few months ago, I read on the web where some groups of people that worship Satan
thought that the year 2000 was when Satan would rise up and take over The Throne Of God.

Well, that anyone would ever think that is just ridiculous.

That will NEVER happen.

Satan's fate is already sealed.

I wondered how I could show those people the error of their ways,
and that if they were serving Satan based on that scenario,
that they were completely mistaken.

So, Satanists, Black magic practitioners, how ever you describe yourselves,
those who worship and serve the devil, give it your best Spiritual shot.

If you truly believe Satan and his demons can defeat The Most High God, then,
he should be able to defeat a human being very easily, shouldn't he?

Well guess what? Satan can't even defeat me, a human being, much less Almighty God.

Call up your demons, call on Satan himself and see if he'll even come near me.

He won't.

And maybe that will prove to you that you've been deceived by him.

It's for your own good that you know this, so,
if you truly believe that Satan can defeat The Creator,
let's keep this on a Spiritual level only.

Not using humans to defeat me, but, ask the god you serve to defeat me himself.

He knows that he can't, and it's time for YOU to know it too.

Hopefully, you'll learn this with enough time left to ask The Most High God to be merciful on your souls.

Again, this isn't a physical challenge, where human force is used,
this is a Spiritual challenge, where Satan and his demonic armies are used.

Point being, to show that Satan will NEVER defeat Almighty God with his angels.

It won't prove anything to you, for humans to defeat me through physical force,
for I believe that even you know that humans could never triumph over God.

If you TRULY believe that Satan can defeat Yahweh, I hope that you also TRULY want to know if he can't.

It will only show you that you have been deceived by Satan, to call on him to try to defeat me.

And the thing is, he already knows he can't, so, he may make up some kind of excuse.

And, just a little warning for your own personal good.

You may want to let any spirits that you call up know that you want to send them against me, before you actually do.

I will bind them if I can, to be held for their judgment, but, if they do get away from me,
they probably will be upset with you for sending them forth against me, when they return to you.

You may want to consider that risk before you actually send them forth.

I'll probably update this page as time goes by, as I wrote this all in one sitting off the top of my head,
but as I learn more as to who the people that worship Satan are, I may change things accordingly.

But, what I've written is about the general idea in terms of "The Challenge".

My name is Mark, but that's a pretty generic name, so a while back,
I picked a name to describe myself in the spiritual realm that's more unique,
and make myself more easily identifiable.

I've always admired Enoch, written about in the Book of Genesis Chapter 5:18-24,
so I picked that name to use in the Spiritual Realm because it's a lot rarer than Mark.

Just tell the spirits that I'm Mark, nickname Enoch, in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A.,
and they should be able to find me.

Thanks, I hope that this will help you see that you're following the wrong path in worshiping Satan.

Regards, Mark

Ex Post Facto
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
From the Mayan's. Native American's believe that a new age is upon us. It's called the 'Prophecy of the Eagle' Google it and find out more. What it means is that by 2012, knowledge as we believe today will integrate with spirtual means. This Prophecy is very closely associated with the war of armegedon, but in Native American prophecy, those that perish won't be connected with the earth, and will not be able to sustain themselves.

Agent CSL
02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I am an occultist with special attentiveness to old texts, especially the bible. I acknowledge the power of something higher - a power of good and one of evil. But mainly I believe in a balance.

When the NWO shows it's ugly face there will be the balance to shove it back down.

Sauron
02-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I read on the web where some groups of people that worship Satan
Found them.

http://www.satannet.com

Mark
02-07-2008, 03:35 PM
From the Mayan's. Native American's believe that a new age is upon us. It's called the 'Prophecy of the Eagle' Google it and find out more. What it means is that by 2012, knowledge as we believe today will integrate with spirtual means. This Prophecy is very closely associated with the war of armegedon, but in Native American prophecy, those that perish won't be connected with the earth, and will not be able to sustain themselves.

Yep, Native Americans are in touch with The Light and The Love of The Creator.

It's time to show The Darkness for what it is. It's just another step along The Path.

Joe3113
02-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Screw doing anything that is actually constructive. Let's all hold hands in a circle and make humming noises, and think about our great leader sitting on a cloud and how we don't have to actually do anything because he will eventually save us from the evil-doers.

Mark
02-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I am an occultist with special attentiveness to old texts, especially the bible. I acknowledge the power of something higher - a power of good and one of evil. But mainly I believe in a balance.

When the NWO shows it's ugly face there will be the balance to shove it back down.

The powers behind the NWO are those of evil. It's time to show them that they lose.

Everyone has a job to do for Good, and they have a choice to pursue it or not,

mine just happens to be mostly along the lines of showing the weakness of Evil verses The Power of Good.

Mark
02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Found them.

http://www.satannet.com

Awesome! Thanks! I have to run an errand, but I'll create an account there later and spread The Word.

I wasn't sure where to find them all, but, a few well placed notices and The Word should spread enough.

The Spiritual Plane knows already, but humans are harder to reach en mass.

Mark
02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Screw doing anything that is actually constructive. Let's all hold hands in a circle and make humming noises, and think about our great leader sitting on a cloud and how we don't have to actually do anything because he will eventually save us from the evil-doers.

I suppose you didn't READ THE FIRST POST. How about refraining from posting OFF TOPIC.

This thread is for people who actually KNOW there is a Spiritual Plane, or are at least, WANT TO KNOW if there is one.

You should have started YOUR OWN THREAD to post that.

beachmaster
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I was attempting to do an astral projection the other night and failed, but somewhere along the way, during sleep/dream state or somewhere in between, I had this sudden flash of insight or something about astral influencing the election. It seemed profound at the time though now it's a fuzzy memory. I think it was along the lines of attaining to the astral planes and from there inputting a sort of Ron Paul meme into the collective consciousness to wake people up to the Ron Paul message, subliminally I guess. Oh well, like I said, at the time it seemed profound, but then again, I was asleep! lol

Mark
02-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I was attempting to do an astral projection the other night and failed, but somewhere along the way, during sleep/dream state or somewhere in between, I had this sudden flash of insight or something about astral influencing the election. It seemed profound at the time though now it's a fuzzy memory. I think it was along the lines of attaining to the astral planes and from there inputting a sort of Ron Paul meme into the collective consciousness to wake people up to the Ron Paul message, subliminally I guess. Oh well, like I said, at the time it seemed profound, but then again, I was asleep! lol

I suppose that fits in along the lines of "positive thought".

I've forgotten good ideas many times when going to sleep.

It pays to make yourself wake up and write things done while they're fresh.

A lot of writers - books, songs ect, - keep some paper and a pen next to their bed to jot ideas and thoughts down.

I suppose there's something to be said about being close to going to sleep and becoming aware of your subconscious thoughts.

If you do try the astro thought thing,
maybe prepare ahead of time what message you want to put out there and concentrate on it while going to sleep.

Be careful out there though, it's a realm where many evil spirits roam, and you can't always believe what you hear.

beachmaster
02-07-2008, 05:51 PM
If you do try the astro thought thing,
maybe prepare ahead of time what message you want to put out there and concentrate on it while going to sleep.
The gist of the insight or whatever was that somehow a soul in the astral could effect a real paradigm shift in thinking. I know it sounds really silly now, like mere wishful thinking. And yet...

Be careful out there though, it's a realm where many evil spirits roam, and you can't always believe what you hear.

Actually there's more danger here in the physical world from evil than in the astral. Just look at what's running our country! lol

Ghosts and goblins, demons and shadowmen et al can't touch you unless you fear them. Even then, they just try to scare the bejesus out of you. Military tribunals, CIA, and their henchmen on the other hand, well, you know, they can waterboard!

Mark
02-07-2008, 06:37 PM
The gist of the insight or whatever was that somehow a soul in the astral could effect a real paradigm shift in thinking. I know it sounds really silly now, like mere wishful thinking. And yet...

Actually there's more danger here in the physical world from evil than in the astral. Just look at what's running our country! lol

Ghosts and goblins, demons and shadowmen et al can't touch you unless you fear them. Even then, they just try to scare the bejesus out of you. Military tribunals, CIA, and their henchmen on the other hand, well, you know, they can waterboard!

There's been studies on that. Just like prayer, positive thinking, visualizing what you want to happen ect.

Somebody posted something like that not long ago.

Like, everyone thinking positively to affect mass consciousness.

------

Yep, not harm, but they can lie about all kinds of things.

I meant don't believe everything you hear just because it's floating around on the plane.

Even Satan can appear as an angel of light, you have to be aware of the message, and what it's telling you.

Don't be fooled. There are some smooth talkers out there. And they've had a long time to perfect their craft.

Steveco
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
self bump the hippies need to read this , dirty hippy's, I like the hippy's that get the bottoms of there feet tattoed black so they cam look like real hippies without smelling so bad

Mark
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
++

beachmaster
02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
an experiment in trying to accomplish your goals using the spiritual plain mentioned in the first post.

Set at your desk and create a mental picture of your self drinking a cup of coffee and stay in yours seat until you receive a drink of coffee, ask your "higher power" to provide you with a cup of coffee. Do not get out of your chair.

I will be the control group I will go to the kitchen and brew a pot of coffee, lets see who gets a drink of coffee first.

I am willing to bet that I get my coffee first, that is unless you are living in your parrents basment and your mom is your "higher power" and she decides to bring you a cup of coffee to get you to quite humming and chanting.

Pray for strength ambition and guidance, then use the tools god gave you to get off your butt and make things happen.

A delegate in Weld county Colorado
(I Think God for giving me that skills to accomplish that goal, but is also took asking for help on the phone, knocking on doors and educating my self on the issues affecting my precinct)

Well I don't really believe in "God" per se, so I can't answer to all of that, but I do agree that the harder physical realm that we inhabit for a great part of the day does respond faster than the collective consciousness or whatever you want to call it ("higher plane", "spiritual realm", "quantum soup", et. al.) but I think what happens in the "astral realm" is longer lasting. It takes a long time to wake up a slumbering population, but once you do, the effects will go on for generations. Look at the 1st American Revolution.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Yep, not harm, but they can lie about all kinds of things.

I meant don't believe everything you hear just because it's floating around on the plane.

Nah, not me, not any more. I have already learned (the hard way) that life is full of lies. I am the most agnostic person you will ever find, on many topics including religion (I used to be a preacher) after having learned the truth about lies. I now only can trust my self, my higher self, my "still small voice" if you will. And even that let's me down from time to time, lol!

Even Satan can appear as an angel of light, you have to be aware of the message, and what it's telling you.

Yes he was the Star of the Morning according to some. But so was Jesus (Yeshua). So how do you know which one is the imposter? If Satan has an IQ thousand times what we have, wouldn't he be able to fool you into thinking he was the Son of God? There's a whole can of worms you could open up, in fact did open up with me, and it will take you deep down the rabbit hole, searching for truth. Since you can never be totally sure you are getting the truth (your very senses can lie to you), then at some point you just go agnostic and say, "what the hey, let's explore these apparent realities and just see where they take us, but let's just not believe anything absolutely")

Don't be fooled. There are some smooth talkers out there. And they've had a long time to perfect their craft.
What if they are so smooth, so slick, and have been working at this for thousands of years. What would the odds be that they would come up with a bible, something with which to control humanity with?

Or maybe just a bunch of power hungry men did it on their own, without any satanic help?

Truth is, nobody knows. I though I had all the answers and I was damn proud to admit it. Now I just shake my head and say to myself, "What the hell was I thinking???"

You probably don't want to hear any of this, and I know well that you would not want to go through what I went through when faith departed me. Pretty devastating for a couple of weeks there.

I'll leave it at that and just say, to each their own, as best they can.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Sorry to digress... back on topic here.

Yes, I believe positive change can take place in the world we see around us if many people work both physically and metaphysically toward a positive goal. It could take a while. It has taken us a while to get where we are, and we better be prepared for the long haul if we don't want to be severely disappointed in the short term.

Sauron
02-08-2008, 12:26 AM
it's a realm where many evil spirits roam
Yup. I troll the astral planes as well as the forums.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Yup. I troll the astral planes as well as the forums.

I thought you looked familiar! :eek:

Original_Intent
02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Mark,

I have had some pretty amazing experiences, as well as some things that I am guessing at about - it would be interesting to compare notes sometime.

I would PM you right now, but it is 12:30 a.m. and I am sicker than a dog.

Mark
02-08-2008, 01:49 AM
You probably don't want to hear any of this, and I know well that you would not want to go through what I went through when faith departed me. Pretty devastating for a couple of weeks there.

I've had quite the journey as well. I was raised in what I would call a cult. The Jehovah's Witnesses.

My parents got into it hard core when I was about 4.

By age 10 I was beginning to question what I was being taught.

But I didn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater".

I knew that God wasn't responsible for what "Man" said about Him.

I began to understand that Mankind often used God to manipulate people.

So, I didn't blame God for the lies told about Him.

I guess why I've never lost faith is because when I was about 3 I had an eye opening Spiritual experience regarding the nature of "Right and Wrong".

I had to make a choice of whether or not I wanted to serve God or serve Evil. I chose God.

I can tell who Satan is because he's been interested in me my whole life.

We're not strangers at all.

That's how I know that at age of 48, he stays away from me now. I tell him what's up. And he knows that I KNOW what's up,
and, I suppose he just doesn't want to hear it anymore.

He KNOWS how pissed I am at him for all he's done in my life, and also for what he's done for Eons.

If I could make him stay with me I would, because he can only be in one place at a time, and if he's with me, he can't be other places causing trouble.

And, the way to test the spirits is to ask them Who is Lord.

The answer is: Jesus The Christ is Lord.

If a spirit says anything other than that, other than Jesus is The Lord, they are Evil.

Or, if you want to have fun, and really scare the crap out of them, ask them to call upon God The Father.

They KNOW The Father doesn't play.

I think, twice, in all of my Spiritual adventures, including even in a full scale war against Evil Spirits regarding Black Magic Voodoo back in 1994,
have I had to call The Father.

A couple of times some really stubborn spirits were being uncooperative, and I had to ask The Father for some help.

The spirits "got in line" really quick.

They KNOW they don't want me to have to call The Father.

Mark
02-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Mark,

I have had some pretty amazing experiences, as well as some things that I am guessing at about - it would be interesting to compare notes sometime.

I would PM you right now, but it is 12:30 a.m. and I am sicker than a dog.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon OI.

I'll be here for a while I suppose. The campaign's not over, and The Freedom Revolution's just begun.

Update: Satan's still being a no-show wussy BTW. He's been such a coward these last few years.

Email's best for me really - It goes straight to my email prog - a lot easier to check than PM's.

All you have to do is click "send email" instead of "send PM" - but, whatever floats your boat. ;)

Mark
02-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Sorry to digress... back on topic here.

Yes, I believe positive change can take place in the world we see around us if many people work both physically and metaphysically toward a positive goal. It could take a while. It has taken us a while to get where we are, and we better be prepared for the long haul if we don't want to be severely disappointed in the short term.

That's the key - long term planning and long term goals - if the human "powers that be" don't go ahead and ruin it all right away.

I think they know their time is short, and they may do something drastic.

That's kind of why I decided to issue the formal challenge now, I think they're getting desperate, and may try something stupid soon.

I figured I'd better let them know now to give it their best go, and maybe it'll sink in without a doubt that they're on the wrong path.

They gotten where they are now through the power that they've gotten from Satan, and, they need to know, that they're fighting a lost cause.

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 03:23 AM

I am sure I don't have the exact same views as some in this thread. But I have been praying for wisdom to come to everyone. I am Christian but I do not think in the same way as almost anyone I know. I think our minds are very limited and we seam to only try to imagine things in the scope of what we think is possible. We have so much we do not know because we may not even be able to understand or comprehend a lot of things. I have a deep understanding of the dangers of what you refer to as the spiritual realm. It may have more evil elements in it then you may understand. And some may have more ability then some may think. What limits them may only be what is protecting you. I will not attempt to explore what you refer as the spiritual realm. I do not think it is meant for us right now and may just be a convenient link the the evil that resides in it. I know of many more venues this evil uses as a link to us though, but this one may be the most direct.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 08:34 AM
I will not attempt to explore what you refer as the spiritual realm. I do not think it is meant for us right now and may just be a convenient link the the evil that resides in it. I know of many more venues this evil uses as a link to us though, but this one may be the most direct.
Yes we all have different beliefs. I really take more to un-belief these days (but at happy hour, I usually believe I'll have another drink, lol.... .sorry, couldn't resist!).

Seriously though, I now "believe" based on experience. Call it experiential belief if you will. And even that mode cannot be trusted, because what if all of this is merely a Matrix, or we are brains in vats? Dr. Nick Bostrom's "The Simulation Argument" (http://www.simulation-argument.com/) was a real eye opener for me. It doesn't mean that I believe we live in a simulation/matrix/vat, etc., but only that philosophically speaking, there's no way to prove that we don't. Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that I couldn't prove much of anything, including God. And if there is a God, I couldn't prove which of the numerous holy books on earth best described It, and any book that claimed an ultimate supreme being had the attributes of a man, and therefore would be referred to as "He", just seemed a bit too much for me to continue forward with.

All that having been said, the closest thing I have personally perceived as being real, is me. You know, Descartes said it best... "I think, therefore I am" (and I continue with that thought.... "but WHAT am I?"). Since "I" have experienced something like a spiritual realm, I conclude that at least to me, it exists, if only in my own mind. Now from what I have semi-concluded, even the dreamscapes we inhabit at night are a part of that spiritual realm. And most people I know are not afraid to give up a little of their consciousness each night to delved down into an altered state marked by REMs. It's a natural thing. And I also lean towards believing that everyone dreams, and everyone "leaves their body" at night, whether or not they remember it. I've never heard of anyone dying or becoming possessed or whatever when they go to sleep and give up their "self" to the dark of night, and wonder off into other dimensions. So it just doesn't frighten me. Not anymore I should say, because once upon a time, not that long ago really, I was a hard core bible believing Christian man who denounced such things as being "of the devil". Yes, that's true!

Are there forces for evil? It appears so. All around us. Whether we wake or sleep. Just as there are evil physical people, (and good ones too), I believe there are extra-dimensional entities who are both evil and good (and all points in between). It's just part of the Equilibrium of the Tao to me. Nothing to really get worked up about, just something we sooner or later accept in this life, or the next.

So while in this life, if we want more good to surround us, we put out good energies and repel negative energies. The NWO is powered by some extremely negative energies, and it will take a LOT of good entities to repel it. I realize that the NWO is about to attempt to play the "Armageddon card". It will be an adventure to see what comes of all of this, but in the meantime, we play our part of the game to the best of each of our abilities to bring about the world we truly want.

But then again...who the hell knows? lol

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 10:11 AM
But I didn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater".

I looked for the baby, but it wasn't there!

I knew that God wasn't responsible for what "Man" said about Him.

I began to understand that Mankind often used God to manipulate people.

So, I didn't blame God for the lies told about Him

That's sort of the approach I took. Maybe there is a God. But I ain't taking what men wrote hundreds or thousands of years ago as the "gospel truth" about the nature of this God. Sure, I'll read religious texts, and actually get something out of them on an esoteric level... some texts give me food for thought. But to think that the words penned by men, and enforced by men upon other men, just ain't good enough for me.

So what's left? Intuition. And that too can be off. I like Thomas Paine's thoughts as expressed in The Age of Reason where he rightly claims that one man's vision has no moral authority over me if I don't share that vision. How can I be sure that the vision of St. Paul for example, wasn't just some kind of hallucination and he believed it so much, that he was able to incite others to believe with him? I'm not obligated to believe in his vision. Hell I don't even trust my own visions, let alone those of others.

But that's what made the American Revolution so interesting, you had Christians and Deists, and maybe some secret Atheists/Agnostics too, all fighting for the same cause... FREEDOM (personal, financial, and spiritual)!

hopeforthefuture
02-08-2008, 10:47 AM
"That's sort of the approach I took. Maybe there is a God. But I ain't taking what men wrote hundreds or thousands of years ago as the "gospel truth" about the nature of this God. Sure, I'll read religious texts, and actually get something out of them on an esoteric level... some texts give me food for thought. But to think that the words penned by men, and enforced by men upon other men, just ain't good enough for me."

"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16

The words of the Bible were inspired by God and given to the men who actually penned them.

Read the book of John.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 12:31 PM
"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16

The words of the Bible were inspired by God and given to the men who actually penned them.

Read the book of John.

All sounds very nice. Now just prove it.

I used to be a preacher and I've quoted that same verse many many times. But I came to the obvious conclusion (as have you) that a man clearly penned that verse (or something like it), that was in turn translated, interpreted, copied numerous times over by other men.

Men can write things making all kinds of claims on behalf of gods, but there just is no way to prove that a god actually inspired the man to write it. The man could be a liar, looking for power or money, or he could be a lunatic, or maybe he's really hearing from a god. Just no way to prove it. You have to take it on faith, and that's now where I depart. People from all religious faiths will try to tell you that their scriptures are the real ones. Nobody can prove that their scriptures came from or were inspired by any god.

I used to have faith in Santa Claus as a young boy. But nowadays, you could stick a gun to my head, or threaten me with hellfire... I still won't be able to muster up that old faith I once had, no matter how hard I might try.

But if you still have the faith, more power to ya!

Edit to add: By the way, this topic is just one of many reasons I would support a Ron Paul over a Mike Huckabee. Ron Paul recognizes that everyone is free to believe or not believe as they will, while Huckabee seems to want to wash us all in the blood of the god he believes in. I prefer spiritual freedom over spiritual coercion any day of the week. And that includes your freedom to believe what you will without physical or mental coercion from atheists, muslims, hindus, pantheists, etc.

Mark
02-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I am sure I don't have the exact same views as some in this thread. But I have been praying for wisdom to come to everyone. I am Christian but I do not think in the same way as almost anyone I know. I think our minds are very limited and we seam to only try to imagine things in the scope of what we think is possible. We have so much we do not know because we may not even be able to understand or comprehend a lot of things. I have a deep understanding of the dangers of what you refer to as the spiritual realm. It may have more evil elements in it then you may understand. And some may have more ability then some may think. What limits them may only be what is protecting you. I will not attempt to explore what you refer as the spiritual realm. I do not think it is meant for us right now and may just be a convenient link the the evil that resides in it. I know of many more venues this evil uses as a link to us though, but this one may be the most direct.

I use the term "The Spiritual Realm" to encompass that which isn't in the Physical Realm.

i.e. Physical things like the earth, our bodies ect ect.

Angels ect I place in the Spiritual Realm - by their nature - they're Spiritual Creatures, though they can take human form.

Sure, our minds are limited, but, I'm not trying to write a book to explain everything, I just separated things into 2 categories in terms of their nature.

Physical or Spiritual.

There are some things that must remain secret, but, I'm just making a statement to the "powers that be" that get their power and influence through
an alliance with Satan - or whatever you want to call him - the main angel who became smitten with himself and thought that he should be God.

The point of this all is - is to show those that serve Satan that he is NOT going to do anything except LOSE.

In fact, he's ALREADY LOST, but the game has more time left in it to play out.

It should be obvious by now that I'm a Christian - Jesus is my best friend - it's a shame so many people have been brainwashed towards Christianity
in the same way that they've been brainwashed about politics and everything else.

I'm just trying to keep things simple - I'm challenging Satan and all of his demonic armies - and all of his human followers -

to see if the Evil Spiritual Creatures can defeat THIS human - ME -
and then hopefully it will sink in that since Satan and his demonic hordes can't even defeat me -

that there's no way at all they could ever even begin to defeat God Almighty.

And then, maybe they'll reconsider all of the plans they have in the works, and turn away from serving Satan.

Just turn their backs on him and walk away. For their own soul's sake.

Maybe they serve Satan because they think he'll defeat God, and maybe if they learn that he can't, they'll stop serving him.

I hope so, for everyone's sake.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm just trying to keep things simple - I'm challenging Satan and all of his demonic armies - and all of his human followers -

to see if the Evil Spiritual Creatures can defeat THIS human - ME -
and then hopefully it will sink in that since Satan and his demonic hordes can't even defeat me -

Maybe they can't defeat you, but from the looks of things, they've defeated US. We live in a land of authoritarianism, rights being stolen from us daily, we are involved in the mass killing of millions of innocent lives worldwide. We are being watched 24/7 by nanny state, they read our emails, pry in on our phone calls, monitor our banking affairs, lien our properties, jail our Citizens for non-violent "offenses" (victimless crimes), take children from their parents, divide the masses against each other.... I could go on and on about how some kind of satan (adversary) has seemingly defeated America.

I mean sure, the war ain't over yet, but as of right now, I'm starting to feel the pressure of the Orwellian boot on our collective selves.

Maybe I need to understand more about what you are actually referring to. What do you mean by defeat? If you mean that the adversary hasn't killed your spirit yet, then I agree, America (and myself) ain't defeated yet... but in the physical world, it's not looking too swell if you get my drift!

Mark
02-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Maybe they can't defeat you, but from the looks of things, they've defeated US. We live in a land of authoritarianism, rights being stolen from us daily, we are involved in the mass killing of millions of innocent lives worldwide. We are being watched 24/7 by nanny state, they read our emails, pry in on our phone calls, monitor our banking affairs, lien our properties, jail our Citizens for non-violent "offenses" (victimless crimes), take children from their parents, divide the masses against each other.... I could go on and on about how some kind of satan (adversary) has seemingly defeated America.

I mean sure, the war ain't over yet, but as of right now, I'm starting to feel the pressure of the Orwellian boot on our collective selves.

Maybe I need to understand more about what you are actually referring to. What do you mean by defeat? If you mean that the adversary hasn't killed your spirit yet, then I agree, America (and myself) ain't defeated yet... but in the physical world, it's not looking too swell if you get my drift!

First, I don't understand why this thread was moved to the "Christian Outreach" Forum.

I specifically made it "Spiritually based" and not "Christian based" on purpose.

Unless the moderators think only Christians are "Spiritual", which is obviously not the case based on the replies,
it should be moved back to the general topic grassroots forum.

I would like an explanation by whomever moved it as to why it was moved to the Christian centric forum.

There's been as many or more non-Christian people replying than Christians.

And it shouldn't be relegated to a Christian biased sub-forum.

--------------------------

Well, beachmaster, they've done all of those things BEFORE this little challenge.

Thus, before it gets any worse, I thought I'd make it perfectly clear that they're on the wrong path.

So that they will KNOW that they will pay a heavy ETERNAL price, especially after this clear warning and example.

What does defeat mean? Good question, as I wasn't quite sure how or where to set the benchmark. What would be proof?

I'm not, by any definition of the word, an expert on Black magic and what people use it to do. At least not in terms of specifics.

Which black magic spell does this or that, I don't know. Do they use demons to kill people. I would imagine, yes.

So why not that?

One thing though, they can influence people to drive a car into someone, or attack someone ect.

But that's influencing the other person, not me, and that doesn't count.

What ONLY counts is what can be done to ME, individually.

If they think Satan and his demons are so powerful,
and they enjoy and gain power through the deaths of innocent humans by, for example, wars,
well then, Satan should be able to kill me himself if he's so powerful.

How's that for "defeat"? Let's see if Satan can kill me himself.

And he can bring along everyone of his demonic hordes, and let's see if all of them together at once can kill me.

I'm saying NO, they can't.

And I'm calling them all out to prove it.

If you're so powerful Satan, try and strike ME down.

Try and kill ME yourself. (Try again, of course, Satan, which, you and I know, but the people reading this don't)

Satan already KNOWS what's up.

The people who worship him DON'T.

THAT'S what the challenge is about.

To SHOW his worshipers what's up.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 04:50 PM
If you're so powerful Satan, try and strike ME down.

Try and kill ME yourself. (Try again, of course, Satan, which, you and I know, but the people reading this don't)

Satan already KNOWS what's up.

THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP HIM DON'T.

THAT'S what the challenge is about.

TO SHOW HIS WORSHIPERS WHAT'S UP.

Ok... so Satan can't kill you. That's good for you... but we've still got a country, then a world to save from the dark force sons of bitches!

Satan can't kill me either by the way, or maybe doesn't want to. Perhaps she knows that I don't believe in her so there is no fear, and where there's no fear, there's a shitload of power! Or something like that. Anyways, I'm still kicking. Now a mere human being however, he or she could kill me if they just aimed a loaded gun at my head and pulled the trigger... therefore I have more fear of a person than of a satan.

Mark
02-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Ok... so Satan can't kill you. That's good for you... but we've still got a country, then a world to save from the dark force sons of bitches!

Satan can't kill me either by the way, or maybe doesn't want to. Perhaps she knows that I don't believe in her so there is no fear, and where there's no fear, there's a shitload of power! Or something like that. Anyways, I'm still kicking. Now a mere human being however, he or she could kill me if they just aimed a loaded gun at my head and pulled the trigger... therefore I have more fear of a person than of a satan.

You don't have to believe in Satan for him to have power.

You have to have the Power within yourself that can defeat him, or, there has to be a Power stronger than him defending you.

I can stand on a RR track and not believe in the power of the freight train about to run me over, but it will still run me over.

But if, for example, God sends a tornado to derail the train before it hits me, it WON'T run me over.

It's not the belief in Satan's power that stops him, it's the Power of Almighty God that stops him.

I believe fighting the revolution includes fighting on the spiritual level AGAINST the dark force SOB's.

You say the dark force SOB's are, like, destroying our world, in front of us, and I agree, and I'm just fighting against them on their own turf.

We can fight against what people themselves are doing, but, we shouldn't ignore the dark force behind many of them.

And, since that's what I've been doing for years already, I'm just continuing the fight in this way too.

The "powers that be" are close to doing things that could potentially start full scale nuclear war,

so, I'm going nuclear on their ass in the Spiritual world before they start it in the physical world.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 05:31 PM
You don't have to believe in Satan for him to have power.
Likewise for Set and Ahriman and many others I can name. Just because you don't believe in them doesn't mean they don't have power too!

You have to have the Power within yourself that can defeat him, or, there has to be a Power stronger than him defending you.

The adversary you speak of, I think you will find if you do some more digging through the literature and history of the old civilizations, is female, the jealous divorced former consort of one Yahweh. But male or female, or hermaphrodite, it doesn't matter. If it represents a danger to me, I haven't suffered from it yet. Again, I fear the average lunatic or street thug with a gun or knife more than any Satan (or Set, etc.).

I can stand on a RR track and not believe in the power of the freight train about to run me over, but it will still run me over. Well I've been standing on that track for a long time, and so far, no train! Besides, what is there to life if we have to worry all the time about things that MIGHT happen to us? Why stress yourself out man?

But if, for example, God sends a tornado to derail the train before it hits me, it WON'T run me over.

It's not the belief in Satan's power that stops him, it's the Power of Almighty God that stops him.
Well then if your God exists, he must like non-believers because he's keep Satan's claws off of me so far.

But our country... well it's going straight down the shitter. God apparently doesn't like freedom to thrive so he's letting his ex have her way with us as a nation.

I believe fighting the revolution includes fighting on the spiritual level AGAINST the dark force SOB's.

You say the dark force SOB's are, like, destroying our world, in front of us, and I agree, and I'm just fighting against them on their own turf.
I just think it could be detrimental on a mass consciousness level to give those dark forces credit for more power than they have... yes, evil exists. But you have got to have evil before you can know good. There has to be equilibrium. So if for now it appears that evil is winning... well maybe it is, but good will overcome it one day... then the cycle will continue, I suppose as it always has.

The "powers that be" are close to doing things that could potentially start full scale nuclear war,

so, I'm going nuclear on their ass in the Spiritual world before they start it in the physical world.

Good luck with that! Better load up on beans, bullion and bullets just in case though! ;)

(BTW, Nuclear weapons are probably child's play compared to some Tesla-technology stuff I think they may have these days).

Mark
02-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Likewise for Set and Ahriman and many others I can name. Just because you don't believe in them doesn't mean they don't have power too!

All Evil Spirits are included.

The adversary you speak of, I think you will find if you do some more digging through the literature and history of the old civilizations, is female, the jealous divorced former consort of one Yahweh. But male or female, or hermaphrodite, it doesn't matter. If it represents a danger to me, I haven't suffered from it yet. Again, I fear the average lunatic or street thug with a gun or knife more than any Satan (or Set, etc.).

Again, the one I'm talking about is the Angel who rebelled against God.

I don't have to read about him, I know him

Well I've been standing on that track for a long time, and so far, no train! Besides, what is there to life if we have to worry all the time about things that MIGHT happen to us? Why stress yourself out man?

Well then if your God exists, he must like non-believers because he's keep Satan's claws off of me so far.

Why should Satan attack you? You're already doing what he wants.

He wants people to turn away from the True God, and you've done it already.

The ruling elite of this world don't actively fight against the unknowing masses who just follow along like they fight against someone like Ron,
because the masses don't give them any trouble. And someone like Ron does.

You don't give Satan any trouble, with your beliefs, you're helping him more than hurting him.

One can only serve one master, and if you're not doing the will of The Most High God, you're doing the will of Satan. Whether if it's on purpose or not.

But our country... well it's going straight down the shitter. God apparently doesn't like freedom to thrive so he's letting his ex have her way with us as a nation.

Ahem. ;) One of his workers just went nuclear on the dark forces.

By saying that, it shows that you haven't fully comprehended what's actually going on .

I just think it could be detrimental on a mass consciousness level to give those dark forces credit for more power than they have... yes, evil exists. But you have got to have evil before you can know good. There has to be equilibrium. So if for now it appears that evil is winning... well maybe it is, but good will overcome it one day... then the cycle will continue, I suppose as it always has.

Good luck with that! Better load up on beans, bullion and bullets just in case though! ;)

(BTW, Nuclear weapons are probably child's play compared to some Tesla-technology stuff I think they may have these days).

Well, BM, you left God behind a long time ago, I didn't. I KNOW it's not detrimental. The focus of my life for 45 years has been to know these things.

I AM a minister, I believe, you WERE one.

If you were a brain surgeon, I certainly wouldn't try to tell you how to perform brain surgery just because I had a passing interest in it once.

Evil is NOT winning. Evil has ALREADY lost.

Evil's just trying to do as much harm as it CAN before the time runs out.

And yes, Tesla tech is alive and well.

Like I said, I'm NOT trying to write a book here. I just laid it out as simply as I could.

I'm not here to discuss this or that, and YOU will NOT deter ME from MY mission.

I KNOW what I'm doing. I've LIVED it for 45 years. I KNOW WHO SATAN IS. We are QUITE familiar with each other. He's NOT a "female". He IS a wussy.

And I KNOW THE TRICKS HE USES.

And I KNOW when he has people fooled. And I KNOW when he uses people against me, whether THEY know it or not.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 07:27 PM
He wants people to turn away from the True God, and you've done it already.

No sense in me getting into an argument with you on all the points you bring up... this ain't the place for a religious debate. However, I will only point out your error when you say that I've turned away from the "True God". I've done no such thing. I've never met or experienced any such thing that I could determine was a "True God". I came to confessional, to myself, after a long search through scriptures, thinking about my 40 years of life as a believer, weighing it all out, shedding tears, the whole bit. I had to confess to myself that I had been self-deceived all along. I never knew any "True God", no matter how much I had previously thought I did. Sooooo, since I don't believe I've met this "True God", it'd be pretty hard for me to turn away from it wouldn't it?

Would you also say I turned away from the "True Santa" when I was 6 or 7 years old?

When someone can show me a "True God", or even prove such a thing exists, I will certainly examine it to see if it is a god I would worship. The god I found in the bible was a mean one, evil even... because the bible says it would send billions of people into eternal torment (or at least heavily implies that), for merely not believing the right way. My morals (and the law here in our states) say it's evil to torment an animal. How much more immoral is it to torment sentient humans forever, with no hope of relief... all because they didn't believe the right things? If I believed such a god existed, I damn sure wouldn't worship that!

Maybe you still adhere to some of your JW beliefs however and believe in annihilation of the soul at death for unbelievers. Now that wouldn't be so bad.

Ron Paul supports the freedom to worship ANY god you want, or not to... is he also working for Satan? If Muslims vote for him, are they doing Satan's work?

Ok.. again, don't want to start a religious debate. You are welcome to believe you know whatever it is you know. Until you can prove what you know to me, I will continue in my surprisingly pleasant and blissful state of suspension of belief. I'm willing to wait until I die to see where the rabbit hole goes from there (if anywhere).

If that means I'm doing Satan's work, oh well, so be it.

Maybe I should start a Satanist for Ron Paul website? lol, j/k.

Mark
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
No sense in me getting into an argument with you on all the points you bring up... this ain't the place for a religious debate. However, I will only point out your error when you say that I've turned away from the "True God". I've done no such thing. I've never met or experienced any such thing that I could determine was a "True God". I came to confessional, to myself, after a long search through scriptures, thinking about my 40 years of life as a believer, weighing it all out, shedding tears, the whole bit. I had to confess to myself that I had been self-deceived all along. I never knew any "True God", no matter how much I had previously thought I did. Sooooo, since I don't believe I've met this "True God", it'd be pretty hard for me to turn away from it wouldn't it?

Would you also say I turned away from the "True Santa" when I was 6 or 7 years old?

When someone can show me a "True God", or even prove such a thing exists, I will certainly examine it to see if it is a god I would worship. The god I found in the bible was a mean one, evil even... because the bible says it would send billions of people into eternal torment (or at least heavily implies that), for merely not believing the right way. My morals (and the law here in our states) say it's evil to torment an animal. How much more immoral is it to torment sentient humans forever, with no hope of relief... all because they didn't believe the right things? If I believed such a god existed, I damn sure wouldn't worship that!

Maybe you still adhere to some of your JW beliefs however and believe in annihilation of the soul at death for unbelievers. Now that wouldn't be so bad.

Ron Paul supports the freedom to worship ANY god you want, or not to... is he also working for Satan? If Muslims vote for him, are they doing Satan's work?

Ok.. again, don't want to start a religious debate. You are welcome to believe you know whatever it is you know. Until you can prove what you know to me, I will continue in my surprisingly pleasant and blissful state of suspension of belief. I'm willing to wait until I die to see where the rabbit hole goes from there (if anywhere).

If that means I'm doing Satan's work, oh well, so be it.

Maybe I should start a Satanist for Ron Paul website? lol, j/k.

I don't have time for this. If you want to discuss religion, maybe start a thread.

I'm sorry if you became disillusioned.

Your questions and statements show that you haven't known The True God at all, in spite of 40 years of whatever.

I have work to do for The True God. For Righteousnesses' sake. It's "what I do".

Hopefully one day it WILL matter to you whether or not your actions benefit God or Satan.

It has to me since I knew the difference 45 years ago.

I don't expect anyone to understand, much less everyone.

Maybe someday on this earth you will, but at this point, I'm chalking you up as another one who will only know the truth after you pass. It's a long list.

Peace.

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 07:56 PM
And I KNOW when he has people fooled. And I KNOW when he uses people against me, whether THEY know it or not.

Interesting. That statement is far more complex then I care to dissect. To many possible outcomes with it to say anything about it one way or another.

I would like to believe the statement to be accurate but have no way myself to prove it. But by simply not being able to prove it I add doubt that I would prefer not to exist. But then again any thing I want to be or not to be is not required to be true. And even saying that I still don't like the message that I may be sending.

In conclusion, I just don't know everything.

scientific theory:
a theory that explains scientific observations; "scientific theories must be falsifiable"

This can cover any speculation since you are not able to know for fact if something can be dis-proven until it has been proven or dis-proven.

Take the movie the matrix for instance. Nothing but two things we will ever know as fact. First off, by simply being aware of your own thoughts, you alone may know for a fact that you exist in some way or another. And second, if you have a belief, may it be anything at all, you at least may know for a fact you do believe it.

We have no way of knowing if this may ever be untrue, and even this sentence may be untrue if a way exists.

It seams like most of everything we know is based on some form of faith.

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 08:00 PM
I just don't like the condescending attitude implicit in the statement I've so many times had hurled at me "You left God", which always seems to be accompanied with "you're now in league with Satan" or some such. It's not enough to just agree to disagree apparently.

And now you seem upset too, so I'm dropping it. My offer stands... prove to me this "True God", and I will then take a 2nd look. Til then, all else is faith, and I just don't share yours.

Go Ron Paul, defender of freedom (incl. freedom to worship or not worship as one sees fit so long as it harm no other).

Oh well, at least we agree that there may be other realms to fight our battles. At least based on my experiences, other planes do exist.

Namasté

beachmaster
02-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Interesting. That statement is far more complex then I care to dissect. To many possible outcomes with it to say anything about it one way or another.

I would like to believe the statement to be accurate but have no way myself to prove it. But by simply not being able to prove it I add doubt that I would prefer not to exist. But then again any thing I want to be or not to be is not required to be true. And even saying that I still don't like the message that I may be sending.

It seams like most of everything we know is based on some form of faith.

Amen! Now we're talkin'!

The Matrix (even with it's many plot holes) really helped me open my eyes to this apparent truth. Did you by chance read The Simulation Argument (http://www.simulation-argument.com/)?

I think, therefore I am (but what am I?)

BigRedBrent
02-08-2008, 08:16 PM

The Matrix Affect:

scientific theory:
a theory that explains scientific observations; "scientific theories must be falsifiable"

This can cover any speculation since you are not able to know for fact if something can be dis-proven until it has been proven or dis-proven.

Take the movie the matrix for instance. Nothing but two things we will ever know as fact. First off, by simply being aware of your own thoughts, you alone may know for a fact that you exist in some way or another. And second, if you have a belief, may it be anything at all, you at least may know for a fact you do believe it.

This could always be true, and we might never even know for sure.

It may seam like most of everything we know is based on some form of faith.

Mark
02-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mark

I was in a hurry when I wrote that, I suppose I should quantify it a bit.

Of course I'm not perfect, so I don't know EVERY trick I'm sure,
however I can recognize many times when demonic influences are involved.

It seams like most of everything we know is based on some form of faith.Most of what I've done in my life is through faith. I'm not one of those who have had angels appear before them, or have visions or dreams ect.

God doesn't email me a daily update or something. I mostly just have experiences that could not be anything other than Spiritual in nature.

So, although there are some supernatural instances I've experienced, the vast majority of what I do is based on faith.

But, I've had enough obvious spiritual experiences to not to have to "believe" anymore, or just act on "faith".

I KNOW there is a God and a devil. I KNOW there is a spiritual realm. It's NOT a question of "faith".

Steveco
02-13-2008, 12:14 AM
[Various off-topic posts deleted]

everyone stop what your doing and send money to "the Order of Melchezedek, Inc." its for ron paul realy.

a fool and his money,

Mark
02-13-2008, 01:48 AM
Mark are you an elected delegate?

or did you register as a republican

Again be as spiritual as you want but it is messed up to tell people
that they can accomplish there goals by sitting around and chanting, action begets action

Yes I am, and yes I did.

I DIDN'T say that - YOU did.

I'm challenging The Prince of Darkness and all his Demonic hordes for The Glory of Jesus The Christ.

Spiritual Warfare one of the main things I do in my job working for God.

I'm a MINISTER in case you didn't know. I have a Church. I work for The Most High God.

I'm ALSO a modern day Nazarite. I made my lifetime Vow to God at the age of 16. Read Numbers Chap 6 for a brief introduction to who a Nazarite is.

I am now 48. I've been battling Satan for years now. It's NOTHING NEW for me.

It's WHY my hair is long. Sampson, of "Sampson and Delilah" fame was a Nazarite too. God gave him a mission, and God's given me a mission too.

It's to challenge SATAN and EVERYONE OF HIS DEMONS AND HUMAN WORSHIPERS to try and kill ME. They WILL FAIL.

And hopefully his human worshipers, like those in the "ruling elite" who are driving this world towards WW III and worse will think better of it

when they see that their god Satan is POWERLESS against me, thanks to Almighty God.

FYI - The name of my Church/Religious Organization/Denomination is "The Order of Melchizedek". Look up the significance of that name sometime.

And I don't care if YOU or ANYONE ELSE understands it. I don't have to answer to YOU or ANYONE ELSE. I have to answer to ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE.

Molly1
02-13-2008, 01:52 AM
I was not off topic I was relating to your topic, have you had a sip of coffee yet or are you really thirsty, for reals it was a scientific experiment.

Scientific experiments have already been performed. Double blind studies, for instance, that show that people recovering from heart surgery do statistically better when people are praying for them.

There's some interesting stuff knocking about out there.

Steveco
02-13-2008, 02:13 AM
this guy is a crook, I might not be able to spell but I am smart ennogh to know this guy is stealing your money, he is running other threads on this sight asking for money.\\

prayer helps but god helps those that help there self\\\

mark is a crook and he i trying t get your money. for reals ask him about his "church" he said he has put together a chartable company to promote RP, reality is he has been running this scam for 9 years

Steveco
02-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Scientific experiments have already been performed. Double blind studies, for instance, that show that people recovering from heart surgery do statistically better when people are praying for them.

There's some interesting stuff knocking about out there.

Molly I do agree with you prayer and faith helps, but this guy is suggesting you do not have to do anything to help your self, you are right, in those blind studies people that get prayed for recover faster but if those people would listen to mark they would never have anything to recover from they would be sitting in there basements asking the "spiritial plain" to make them better rather then going to the doctor and getting their hearts fixed, this guy is a crook

Mark
02-13-2008, 02:26 AM
this guy is a crook, I might not be able to spell but I am smart ennogh to know this guy is stealing your money, he is running other threads on this sight asking for money.\\

prayer helps but god helps those that help there self\\\

mark is a crook and he i trying t get your money. for reals ask him about his "church" he said he has put together a chartable company to promote RP, reality is he has been running this scam for 9 years

You don't KNOW me for anything. My name and address is all over this board.

YOU'RE the one hiding.

I've collected $300 dollars for someone recently and gave them a check.

I'm EASY to find. People KNOW who I am. Who ARE YOU. NOBODY KNOWS.

Another LIE, I didn't say ANYTHING ABOUT PUTTING TOGETHER A CHARITABLE ORG for RP.

I've had an incorporated Religious Organization for over NINE YEARS now. I'm not "putting it together". It's BEEN established.

And I've NEVER asked for, or BEEN GIVEN even ONE PENNY in those nine years. This is a FIRST for me.

I happen to know that it COULD have made a HUGE difference months ago, but NO ONE had any more sense than you do about it,

and NOW it's too late to use it to get Ron elected. And the consequences of insulting me and my Church will be on heads like YOURS .

You WILL get the country and world that comes from not electing Ron.

The prophecy "Woe unto the Earth and what is to come upon it" is about a DONE DEAL NOW thanks to people like you.

There WAS a chance to avoid it by electing Ron, and God GAVE US A CHANCE, and ME THE KNOWLEDGE of how to do it,

but unbelievers like YOU got in the way.

Carnage in more ways than one is even closer to striking this world now, and people like you are one of the reasons why,

because you have shown NO FAITH in Almighty God, and a way out that HE SENT TO YOU ALL.

Mark
02-13-2008, 02:29 AM
Molly I do agree with you prayer and faith helps, but this guy is suggesting you do not have to do anything to help your self, you are right, in those blind studies people that get prayed for recover faster but if those people would listen to mark they would never have anything to recover from they would be sitting in there basements asking the "spiritial plain" to make them better rather then going to the doctor and getting their hearts fixed, this guy is a crook

You are SO wrong in EVERYTHING you say. You've MADE UP EVERY CHARGE you've leveled at me.

You have NO CREDIBILITY, at ALL.

If you want to discuss the Challenge ON TOPIC, fine.

But this is NOT a religious discussion thread,

and it is NOT a thread for you to continually twist my words into a lie of how you want them to be and to slander my name as you go along.

Mark
02-13-2008, 02:39 AM
I just don't like the condescending attitude implicit in the statement I've so many times had hurled at me "You left God", which always seems to be accompanied with "you're now in league with Satan" or some such. It's not enough to just agree to disagree apparently.

And now you seem upset too, so I'm dropping it. My offer stands... prove to me this "True God", and I will then take a 2nd look. Til then, all else is faith, and I just don't share yours.

Go Ron Paul, defender of freedom (incl. freedom to worship or not worship as one sees fit so long as it harm no other).

Oh well, at least we agree that there may be other realms to fight our battles. At least based on my experiences, other planes do exist.

Namasté

I didn't say that you that were "in league with Satan", but if you're not doing the Will of God, there's only one spiritual entity left that you're benefiting.

How better can I prove to you other than the way I'm proving to humans that actually worship Satan by choice.

I'm proving it by the Challenge.

I can't think of a more sure way to show who the True God is than challenging the god of this world to try and kill me. Can you?

Molly1
02-13-2008, 02:45 AM

I hear you, and I have been trying to fight it spiritually also, but I must admit I'm new to this on a global scale. My own life is peaceful and protected now, so I seem to have conquered things with regard to myself. But, this battle is so huge, and my knowledge so little, that I really don't know what to do. I've tried binding them in prayer. I'm not even sure if that is the right thing to do. I ask for God to prevent them from doing what they want to do, to bring them at each other instead of at the rest of us, to raise up his sons against them. I do believe these prayers have been answered so far. I take a lot of direction from the psalms of David since he had a similar problem. Then we also have the problem of the Christians who are seduced and entranced with satan, like Eve in the garden, and following him instead of Jesus.

I don't quite understand your approach in inviting them to come at you. Is it Biblical? I don't look for trouble myself--I value my peace too much--but when it comes, I do realize the fight is on a spiritual level and I fight it there. But there is so much evil now, I get overwhelmed with it. It takes a lot of strength and faith to even face it.

Luke 10:17
The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Mark
02-13-2008, 03:09 AM
I hear you, and I have been trying to fight it spiritually also, but I must admit I'm new to this on a global scale. My own life is peaceful and protected now, so I seem to have conquered things with regard to myself. But, this battle is so huge, and my knowledge so little, that I really don't know what to do. I've tried binding them in prayer. I'm not even sure if that is the right thing to do. I ask for God to prevent them from doing what they want to do, to bring them at each other instead of at the rest of us, to raise up his sons against them. I do believe these prayers have been answered so far. I take a lot of direction from the psalms of David since he had a similar problem. Then we also have the problem of the Christians who are seduced and entranced with satan, like Eve in the garden, and following him instead of Jesus.

I don't quite understand your approach in inviting them to come at you. Is it Biblical? I don't look for trouble myself--I value my peace too much--but when it comes, I do realize the fight is on a spiritual level and I fight it there. But there is so much evil now, I get overwhelmed with it. It takes a lot of strength and faith to even face it.

Luke 10:17
The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

You're doing VERY WELL Molly! Much better than many. ;)

The Father's Best possible Blessings in this world to you and yours!

It's biblical, remember Elijah and how he challenged Baal (Satan) and his worshipers? And fire rained down from heaven and devoured them all?

There IS so much evil now, which is why there's a special need to take the spiritual battle to a higher level at this time.

You know how we are all members of the Body of Christ? Well, we all have a job to do for Jesus.

Mine just happens to be to "stand in the hedge" against Satan. I'm kind of one of those "sons" that you've asked God to raise up. :)

Some people are good at one thing, some are good at another.

And God has certain people in the world who are good at spiritual warfare.

God hasn't abandoned us in these dark days, to the contrary, He's raised up an army to do personal one-on-one battle with the forces of darkness.

I'm just one of those people. It comes naturally to me like some people are natural musicians or something.

And, I've been doing it for a long time, but the world is so close to disaster because of people in "the ruling elite" who actually worship Satan,

that God wants me to make the battle public so that everyone knows who The True God is without a doubt.

So please don't worry about me, Jesus takes care of me, and Satan has known it for a LONG time now. ;)

I'm not doing something that Satan doesn't already know about, the point is to let those HUMANS that don't know it, learn about it. :)

I'm telling them to "come at me", not so Satan and his demons will learn anything new, it's so his human worshipers will learn something new. ;)

Mark
02-13-2008, 03:30 AM
It's biblical, remember Elijah and how he challenged Baal (Satan) and his worshipers? And fire rained down from heaven and devoured them all?

Here's a nice simple rendition of it.

It's kind of interesting to me that the author calls it a "Contest" and God led me to call mine a "Challenge".

And, after I started to write it for the webpage,

I noticed that my last name, Cahall, has the same 5 letters as the first 5 letters in the word Challenge.

The word Challenge almost spells my last name in the first 5 letters.

That was kind of cool to me. ;)

Like it says in the story below, this is just a little "challenge" to show who is the REAL God

-----------------

1 Kings 18:17-46

THE GREAT CONTEST

A story about Elijah and the Prophets of Baal

by Linda Edwards

The drought conditions were continuing to get
worse. There was hardly any water to be found ANYWHERE.
The creeks had dried up LONG ago, and the rivers had become
patchy mud puddles. Food was scarce for people and for animals.
In fact, many of the animals had already DIED because of the
shortage of grass.

King Ahab was beginning to worry about his OWN herds of
cattle and flocks of sheep. He called Obadiah, one of his
servants, to his side.

"Obadiah," he said, "something MUST be done before all the
animals die. We must find grass and water. You go in one
direction and I'll go the other. There MUST be grass SOMEwhere."

So King Ahab and Obadiah set off in different directions, in
search of fresh grass and water.

While Obadiah was looking here and there, trying to find mud
puddles and grass, he saw a man walking toward him. "I wonder who
that could be," he thought to himself. As the man came closer,
Obadiah recognized him. "Why, that's ELIJAH!" he exclaimed out
loud and ran to meet him.

"ELIJAH! ELIJAH! Is that really YOU?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes, I am Elijah, and I want you to do me a big favor."

"What is it, sir?" Obadiah asked politely.

"I want you to go tell King Ahab that I am here and want to
see him," Elijah explained.

Obadiah instantly became fearful. This was NOT something he
wanted to do. "How can you even THINK of asking me to do such a
thing?" Obadiah asked with astonishment. "Don't you know that
King Ahab HATES you? Don't you know that the King is blaming YOU
because there has not been any rain for all these years? Besides
that, the King has been LOOKING for you. Every time he thinks he
knows where you are, you leave and no one can find you. If I tell
him you are here, then you will leave again; he will want to kill you
AND me. I'm sorry, Elijah. I just cannot do it!"

Elijah looked at Obadiah and patiently explained, "It will
be fine, Obadiah. I promise you that I will be here. I PROMISE
you that I WILL see the King. Now please, just go and tell him I
wish to speak to him."

"YOU! YOU! YOU are the one that is causing trouble for
Israel!" King Ahab shouted in anger. "YOU are the reason we have
had no rain!"

"No, King," Elijah replied. "YOU are the cause for
all this trouble. You have turned away from Jehovah,
the one true God.

You are worshipping the false god, Baal. You
have caused the people of Israel to sin by worshiping idols. YOU
have brought all this trouble to Israel."

Elijah continued his speech. "I want you to gather 450
prophets of Baal, and 400 prophets of of Ashtoreth, and have them
meet me at Mount Carmel."

King Ahab did as Elijah said and gathered the prophets. A
large crowd of people gathered also to see what was going to
happen.

Elijah stood before the crowd. "How long are you going to
try to worship Baal and Jehovah? You cannot serve more than one
god. If Baal is God, worship him! If Jehovah is God, worship Him!
You MUST make a decision. You must choose one or the other."

Then Elijah said, "We are going to have a contest to see who
is the REAL God." He told them to bring enough wood to build two
altars - one for Jehovah, and one for Baal. He told them to bring
animals for the sacrifice - one for Jehovah and one for Baal.

The 450 prophets of Baal built their altar. They
prepared the animal for the sacrifice. Then they
started praying: "O Baal, hear us! O Baal, hear us!" From morning
until noon they kept up the shouting.

Elijah was taunting and making fun of them: "What's wrong?
Can't your god HEAR you? Has he taken a trip? Why isn't he
answering you? Perhaps he is talking to someone else. Maybe you
should scream LOUDER."

Midday had passed, and now it was getting late into the
evening, and the prophets of Baal were still shouting and
screaming at the top of their voices. Baal STILL was not
listening.

Elijah told the people who were looking on to gather around
him. He took 12 stones for his altar, used the wood that was
brought, and prepared the animal for the sacrifice. Then he did a
very strange thing indeed.

He told the people to bring him four barrels of water. It
sounded pretty strange to them, but they DID bring the water. He
poured the water on the altar and on the sacrifice.

He told them to bring him FOUR MORE barrels of
water. "What's wrong with this guy? Doesn't he know
there is a shortage of water?" they were mumbling among
themselves. But they obediently brought the water. He poured the
water on the altar and on the sacrifice.

That wasn't enough for Elijah. He told them to bring him
FOUR MORE barrels of water. "How much water is he going to
waste?" someone whispered. Again they did as they were told and
brought the water. He poured that water on the altar and on the
sacrifice. The sacrifice was soaked with water. Water was running
off the wood, onto the stones, and onto the ground. He dug a
ditch around the altar and filled it with water also.

Then he began to pray a simple prayer:

"Lord God, let the people know that You are
the true God of Israel and I am your servant.
Let them know that I have done these things
because You told me to do them. Hear me, O
Lord, so these people will know that You are
the Lord God, and they will serve You again."

SUDDENLY, fire came down from heaven! It burned up the
sacrifice! It burned up the WOOD! It burned up the STONES! It
EVEN licked up all the water that was in the ditch around the
altar!

When the people saw it, they dropped to the ground in fear
and cried out, "The Lord, He is the God; THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD!"

Then Elijah turned to King Ahab and said, "Get up! Eat and
drink! There will be an abundance of rain!"

So King Ahab had something to eat and drink, and Elijah took
his servant with him to the top of Mount Carmel to pray to God
and wait for the rain. "Look toward the sea and tell me if you
see rain," Elijah said to his servant. The servant peered into
the distance but didn't see any rain.

Elijah kept praying.

"Look again," Elijah told him. He looked again, but still
there was no rain.

Elijah continued praying.

He looked six times, and each time there was no rain. Not
even a small cloud was in sight.

Elijah prayed one more time

and asked the servant to look again.

This time the servant saw a little cloud way out
in the distance over the sea. "Run quickly!" Elijah
commanded. "Go tell King Ahab to get his chariot ready and get
off the mountain before the rain starts."

It was just a little while before the sky became dark
with clouds.

The wind began to blow.

There was a drop of rain...

...then another.

...then another.

Then
there
was a
GREAT
DOWNPOUR.

THE DROUGHT WAS FINALLY OVER.

And everyone in Israel knew for certain that Jehovah was the
REAL God and Baal was just pretending to be a god.

REMEMBER: Everyone must choose between good and bad. It is
impossible to serve God and the devil.

". . . choose you this day whom ye will serve . . ." (Joshua
24:15).

LET'S PRAY

Dear God, thank You for loving me even though
sometimes I make bad choices. Help me to
always love You more than anything else and
want to serve You with all my heart.
In Jesus' Name. Amen.

beachmaster
02-13-2008, 08:47 AM
I challenge Satan and God (any named god that is) to prove to me that they are real. The first one that does so gets my allegiance! There, now that's a contest!

Mark
02-13-2008, 05:29 PM
I challenge Satan and God (any named god that is) to prove to me that they are real. The first one that does so gets my allegiance! There, now that's a contest!

There's a risk though, you may find out after it's too late to do anything about it.

beachmaster
02-13-2008, 08:01 PM
There's a risk though, you may find out after it's too late to do anything about it.

Hey, life's risky!

You are taking a risk by believing that the bible and whatever spirits you are listening to are telling you the truth.

Maybe Satan is the real god, and is benevolent, etc., while Yahweh/Jesus are the evil gods and have pulled the wool over your eyes. The deceived know not that they are deceived, yes?

I don't believe anything absolutely, only in possibilities. Therefore, I'm more immune to deception than thou art. And so I'm at less risk than ye.

The way I see it anyway.

Good luck!

Mark
02-13-2008, 09:15 PM
I apologize that some drunk has been all over a serious thread I've reported him multiple times the last day or so.

Latest report:

I appreciate removing #44,
but he the violates forum guidelines in the following posts as well:

#14, #45, #46, #49, #50, #51, #54, #55,

I mean, this guy has been relentless in his attacks in two threads, posting while drunk or something also. ;)

He's added nothing meaningful to the discussion, it seems he's on a mission to just get all over my case.

Thanks!

The forum guidelines are as follows:

+ Insulting or personally attacking other users is not allowed by any member. There is very little tolerance for violations, particular for new members. Reason: Insults lead to relational which often result in disruption, which dilute the resources of members and the intent of the forum.

+ Off-topic posts - Posts that do not relate to the threads intent are subject to being deleted.

+ Any form of antagonizing other members is not allowed by non-established members.

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

Mark
02-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Hey, life's risky!

You are taking a risk by believing that the bible and whatever spirits you are listening to are telling you the truth.

Maybe Satan is the real god, and is benevolent, etc., while Yahweh/Jesus are the evil gods and have pulled the wool over your eyes. The deceived know not that they are deceived, yes?

I don't believe anything absolutely, only in possibilities. Therefore, I'm more immune to deception than thou art. And so I'm at less risk than ye.

The way I see it anyway.

Good luck!

Well, you know, if you studied Rocket Science, you'd be an expert, and you wouldn't expect everyone else to be either,
but you wouldn't necessarily be expected to educate everyone else on the subject either.

Same here dude, I appreciate your viewpoint, but, I'm in the middle of something here, among a hundred other things, so, no offense intended, but convincing you that God exists is pretty low on my priority list at this point. ;)

I've been doing this for a long time, I'm kind of an expert at it, and like the Rocket Science analogy, you can't expect me to educate you on the matter just because you're not. Maybe someday, but we're all pretty busy right now, I hope you understand friend. :)

Cowlesy
02-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Mark I redacted threads reported in the Mod queue, but you need to understand that we don't censor criticism or skepticism of people asking for donations for Ron Paul causes as often times people do.

I think as a veteran you'd be the first to understand people donating money to the Order of Melchezedek, Inc. to support Ron Paul are going to be naturally skeptical.

The best way you can increase the donations coming in to support Ron are to publicly deflect their criticisms, even if they're baseless and not grounded in facts.

You know how this forum works...when something is authentic and for the cause...supporters will seek it out and fund it!

MAGICKAL
02-14-2008, 04:56 AM
Mark, I see the challenge you have made, you have thrown down the gauntlet as they say...commendable.
Remember though...not everyone has gained the strength through faith that ye have, this is a gift.
Be patient though the will to fight be great...humble though ye "know" that which faith only could of given thee.
Naturally there will be scoffers and those who use "intellect" to undermine, you will withstand. In patience we possess our souls...

Regarding those in power...
These people have chosen a master and we know who that master is...
Do people really think the most powerful, most influential and wealthiest men in the world having given their allegience to the unholy one
is really just a coincidence? Certainly not to those of us that believe, while shocking, it comes as no surprise in the end.
They think they can rule the world, and even everything and everyone in it, but who is it who inherits it?
Who will rule in the end?

There is a reason that "our Lord" is called the Master of Masters, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords...to denote, there is none higher.
This is who He is.

He will win, it is and has been foretold by none other than the prophets of old...scorned, shunned and killed by those who let evil take hold and could not stand to hear the truth. They are still here, still around seeking whom they can destroy...

What does he call upon us to do in this hour, that should be the greater study...

Each consciousness raised is another light unto the world, though you may never see me, though you may never know me, what matters is that the light scatters the darkness.

beachmaster
02-14-2008, 08:18 AM
The Great Equilibrium sorts it all out.

We need evil. Otherwise how would we know good?
We need darkness. Otherwise how would be know light?

The Eye of the Great Vortex is where peace is found. Swim toward the Eye. Get out of the violent bands of turbulence and find the peace that is within.

Molly1
02-14-2008, 10:45 AM
The Great Equilibrium sorts it all out.

We need evil. Otherwise how would we know good?
We need darkness. Otherwise how would be know light?

The Eye of the Great Vortex is where peace is found. Swim toward the Eye. Get out of the violent bands of turbulence and find the peace that is within.

You are working from a base of knowledge using the carnal mind.

That's ok, but we do not need evil to know good.

And someday all evil will be gone from this earth.

beachmaster
02-14-2008, 12:46 PM
You are working from a base of knowledge using the carnal mind.

That's ok, but we do not need evil to know good.

And someday all evil will be gone from this earth.

That would be great to know. Only way we will know for sure is when it happens.

Of course there is the problem of defining evil. Some would say it's like pornography, you'll know it when you see it.

And no, I do not depend on the use of the carnal mind. I'm the guy who says you can't depend on anything, your own mind included. It could be deceived, and if it were, you'd never know it.

But people conveniently forget this.

Best thing to do do defeat evil is to clearly define it first. Then take action in the physical, mental, astral or whatever other realms you think you have access to, to stop evil from proliferating.

What is your definition of evil? (don't say "that which is not good".... you've already eliminated that means of determining it)

Mark
02-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Mark I redacted threads reported in the Mod queue, but you need to understand that we don't censor criticism or skepticism of people asking for donations for Ron Paul causes as often times people do.

I think as a veteran you'd be the first to understand people donating money to the Order of Melchezedek, Inc. to support Ron Paul are going to be naturally skeptical.

The best way you can increase the donations coming in to support Ron are to publicly deflect their criticisms, even if they're baseless and not grounded in facts.

You know how this forum works...when something is authentic and for the cause...supporters will seek it out and fund it!

Thanks Cowlesy. I appreciate it.

Yep, I know, and I'd open every "accounting" book I have for transparency.

I collected $300 for Gunny in a ChipIn a couple of weeks back, and even though the most expensive thing I've eaten for days is $1 boxes of spaghetti,

I personally covered the paypal fees AND donated $25 for a total of about $70-$75 out-of-pocket of the $300.

Almost 25% of the total - and then I went and bought Ramen noodles for myself to eat.

I'm about as broke as anyone here, but I promised that 100% of people's donations would go to Gunny, and they did.

And I can post the PayPal reciepts to prove it.

I have NO problem with examination and criticism, as long as it's not done with hatefulness and baseless name calling.

Put out a legitimate charge against me, and I'll answer it in front of the whole world.

I'm not like those huckster preachers on TV, I KNOW there's a God that I'll have to answer to for my actions.

And I make sure, as absolutely as I humanly can,
that I'm not doing things that will come back to shame me when I answer to Jesus for my actions in this world.

Mark
02-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Mark, I see the challenge you have made, you have thrown down the gauntlet as they say...commendable.
Remember though...not everyone has gained the strength through faith that ye have, this is a gift.
Be patient though the will to fight be great...humble though ye "know" that which faith only could of given thee.
Naturally there will be scoffers and those who use "intellect" to undermine, you will withstand. In patience we possess our souls...

Regarding those in power...
These people have chosen a master and we know who that master is...
Do people really think the most powerful, most influential and wealthiest men in the world having given their allegiance to the unholy one
is really just a coincidence? Certainly not to those of us that believe, while shocking, it comes as no surprise in the end.
They think they can rule the world, and even everything and everyone in it, but who is it who inherits it?
Who will rule in the end?

There is a reason that "our Lord" is called the Master of Masters, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords...to denote, there is none higher.
This is who He is.

He will win, it is and has been foretold by none other than the prophets of old...scorned, shunned and killed by those who let evil take hold and could not stand to hear the truth. They are still here, still around seeking whom they can destroy...

What does he call upon us to do in this hour, that should be the greater study...

Each consciousness raised is another light unto the world, though you may never see me, though you may never know me, what matters is that the light scatters the darkness.

Beautiful words MAGICKAL, thanks.

I really like the analogy, "throwing down the gauntlet" as well.

It's time for the consciousness of "the most powerful, most influential and wealthiest men in the world" who serve the "unholy one" to be "raised".

I challenge them to call upon their unholy master and his unholy army of demonic spirits to face me as a servant of The Most High God,
and see who prevails.

It's time for those men and women in this world who have gained what they have in this world by serving the unholy one,
to learn the truth about who they serve.

To learn how weak of an entity that he really is, and how they've been fooled by the biggest fool of all.

Crickett
02-16-2008, 10:56 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/91010265/libertyU_archive_cut_part1.wmv

Above is the downloadable CD to burn with the first part of the Liberty U speech in which RP addresses, in under 10 minutes, most of the issues a Christian would like to hear from a candidate.