PDA

View Full Version : WE are the ONLY ones who can help THEM

tstorey
02-07-2008, 03:07 PM
We are it. Who else is going to force our government to bring them home?

We can't walk away from them.

We cannot abandon them.

We have to fight for them.

Those young men and women are being forced to stay, they are being forced to face death every day.

We are here. We are not getting shot at.

We cannot walk away.

If you know someone who wants to walk away then tell them that we are the only ones who can bring them home.

They have families like yours and mine.

We have to fight for them.

You have something more important to do with your life?

To go to the mall?

To pay off your GD student loan?

To gas up your car?

To have pizza tonight?

They are fighting and dying and have no God damned choice.

We have to bring them home and we are the only ones who can do it and we will.

Kindly list here all the more important things YOU have to do with your life.

What are you going to tell your grand children?

Ara825
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
OP I hear you, there is nothing that is more important than bringing them home.

My son in law is there, this is his third deployment. He was there during the first gulf war.
My brother's son is there, also third deployment.
My oldest grandson turns 18 in May.

I cry everyday, hell I'm crying now.

dsentell
02-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I told my husband just last night that I wish we were wealthy so that we could pay for ships and airplanes to go over there and just start loading our people up and bring them home . . . .

SeanEdwards
02-07-2008, 03:29 PM
It doesn't seem we have much say in the matter.

It seems the vast majority of our fellow citizens can't get enough of war and death and big government. Until the majority wakes up, this country will continue rumbling along the same path, grinding up lives and nations and liberty without a care.

I don't think I've ever felt more contempt or disgust for my country of birth, or my fellow Americans. The reptile in me would like to line all the McCain voters up against a wall.

acptulsa
02-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Sand. Camel spiders. 140 degree days. I.E.D.s. Hatred and resentment.

McCain can't win because he is against 75% of the public. The voters are fed up with it. McCain is the straw man to make Clinton look like a pacifist. Clinton is no pacifist. Clinton is just another cog in the same machine.

We have to stop McCain. Ron Paul can handle Mike Huckabee Baptist to Baptist. Our job is to stop McCain. The conservatives hate him. Everyone but Lieberman hates him. We can do this. Get ours out. Be nice to Huck's army. Get them out too. Get out the vote. McCain must not win this nomination.

We will get them home.