PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has to rediscover how to breathe fire, passion, truth. Read please... Please

boondoggle
02-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Paul needs to get aggressive- now, now, now, now. Good for Huckabee and McCain for being civil and holding campaigns that constantly flirt with each other, but Paul needs to get aggressive again, he needs to feel the flame breathed by passion and truth.

Thousands are dying, thousands more will die, millions are being misguided, millions more will be misguided, disinformation has become popular, truth is looked at as "hippy", collectivism is out-weighing individuality, the definition of liberty is fading from the definition of the United States, and the country that millions fought for and even more dreamt of is being warped and mutated into a monster by those warped and mutated by greed.

Someone with Paul needs to get him the message again, he needs to find that passion, and become verbally aggressive. I mean, he has truth, consistency, and integrity on his side. Huckabee has fundamental insanity, a tax-raising habit, and decisions that contradict past decisions and claimed morals. Huck flippin' said that he'd change the Constitution to be in line with "God's laws". McCain has the Keating five scandal, economic ignorance, he's a liberal, and he's even endorsed Paul rather he wants to admit it or not. He shot himself in the foot with the whole one hundred years thing, too.

What can they dig up on Paul? A claim that he's against blacks that can be refuted by blacks he has known in his past and by a simple picture of him with blacks from when he was in his thirties.

Paul needs to get OUTRAGED that this has happened to our country, that our country has sunk to these lows, to ignorance even having the potential to run this country. I mean, what the hell? We're so worked up, so pumped, most of us have just began looking at the mess and are seeing everyone who votes against Paul as mentally deficient since they're incapable of seeing what we do.

A stunt by Paul, a speech of what was originally fought for in contrast to what Americans are being spoonfed now, something needs to be done by him. We're nothing but ants trying to roar, only making an impact when we work together, climb on top of each other and look huge; the only guy who can really roar is Ron Paul and he has been pretty timid and inspirationally impotent to the masses. He should be blowing his head, people are dying, a dream is dying, hopes are dying, futures are dying, and, though this may seem extremely drastic, with the death of this country comes the death of this world.

It takes one step to bring an idea to fruition, the only problem is Paul hasn't found a step massive enough to ascend upon. Huck and most of his army are literal fools, McCain and most of his MSM army are also, and I say this simply because they're incapable of grasping the concept of individualism over collectivism, to see that they're helping a country fall to its knees.

Paul sees this, though. Why isn't he raging? Where is the 1988 pumped up Paul?

Someone needs to get him to save everyone who knows its about time this country got saved. Am I just talking in circles? Or can someone close to him seriously get him pumped up again? I'm still pumped after losses and this Romney thing should just be a kick in the pants. What will it take to give him a roar? Do we need to letter bomb him, instead? How do we make this personal for him again?

If there's anything we know as a movement, it's that truth and understanding breed passion when the sanctity of each are threatened. We're not passionate supporters for the hell of it, because we're looney, we're passionate because we KNOW, without a doubt, Ron Paul understands and speaks truth, we know facts, we know others' perspectives, we know that Paul is undeniably the best chance we've had in years.

Why can't we take advantage of this? We've got the flame, we're spreading its light, but I just feel that there are a lot more ways to manipulate fire than what Paul and his supporters see. I want ideas, we need ideas . . . Any ideas?

boondoggle
02-07-2008, 02:37 PM
...Uh, blimp.

VicVixvi
02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Agreed. It is now or never. If Ron refuses to go on the attack, it will be never.

Fields
02-07-2008, 02:40 PM
It's go time!

archemeedees
02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Woah, that officially goes down as one of the best speeches made on this subject. My applause and support--I'm writing Ron Paul an encouraging kickpants letter.

BuddyRey
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
YES!!!!!!!

I wanna see the Ron Paul that made neocon kebab out of Morton Downey Jr. in 1988 come out to play!

boondoggle
02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
How can we get him back? What other project could we manipulate our passion into?

. . . That's what I'm really worried about. I don't think at any cost that the election is lost until after the vote in September or McCain gets all needed delegates. But even then . . .

boondoggle
02-07-2008, 03:26 PM
*loud annoying sigh*

boondoggle
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
We're a team, Paul is captain.

No?

grizzums
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
I'd say Paul found that passion again after I saw that CPAC speech...:eek:

Ciceros
02-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Great post!!!

pacelli
02-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I see a real difference between the Ron Paul in his CPAC speech yesterday vs. the Ron Paul in previous debates. He knows that there are 9 months left in this race, and I think he's been listening to us. If this debate on Feb 28 actually occurs, I think we're going to see a very different Dr. Paul when they attempt to silence him again.