PDA

View Full Version : Romney dropped out.

fireinme
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
How does this effect the race?

IowaGarrett
02-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Great news. I think? Whats goign to happen if Romney decides to go from a "suspended" status to completely out? Will the delegates he gives up go to seal the deal for McCain? Need some details here!

and by the way AWESOME LINK. Great to see Christians pulling together to support Paul. He needs this kind of support. Amen.

pnunemacher
02-07-2008, 03:21 PM
What happens in the caucus states with the Romney delegates? Is there any chance that they could move to support Ron Paul? This could make a big difference later when the real caucus delegate to the national convention are chosen.

Here I'm talking about Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, Nevada, Utah, etc.... All states which committed a large number of local delegates to the county/state caucuses over the next few months.

IowaGarrett
02-07-2008, 05:23 PM
I want answers.

LibertyRevolution
02-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Sen. Robert Bennet of Utah is live on Cspan2. He just said, By Romney giving his delegates to McCain, McCain has clinched the Republican Nomination!

kirkblitz
02-07-2008, 05:39 PM
romney gave his delegates to mccain?

literatim
02-08-2008, 01:09 AM
romney gave his delegates to mccain?

He can't give his delegates to anyone.

coyote_sprit
02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Sen. Robert Bennet of Utah is live on Cspan2. He just said, By Romney giving his delegates to McCain, McCain has clinched the Republican Nomination!

If Romney were to do that he'd betray the conservatives that are behind him.

NDN_Liberty
02-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I think this is good news because all the states we had a good chance in Romney took from us with like 50% and we'd end up in second place.

So ends the McRomney campaign :) F*** you MSM and F*** you Frank there goes one of your pocket's best friend.