PDA

View Full Version : Truth newspaper

MalcolmGandi
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114029
Got the idea from www.ronpaulnewspaper.com... I think this will work much better. Funding comes from local businesses. I need short articles, anyone want to contribute?

GunnyFreedom
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114029
Got the idea from www.ronpaulnewspaper.com... I think this will work much better. Funding comes from local businesses. I need short articles, anyone want to contribute?

Hey!

I think it can be cleaner also, and I have wanted a Ron Paul 'Graphic Novel' which explains his positions to a third grader. It could be bookleted black and white, a landscape-letter size spread, and a color cover. or all black and white. 12 or 16 pages from cover to spine.

Bookmark his positions well, and we can use the "Ron Paul Comic Book" to lay out all of his positions to the simplest American. Use it as a canvass tool.

MalcolmGandi
02-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Some people have been conditioned to disregard anything having to do with Ron Paul, and some to disregard politics completely. I'm trying to go more in the direction of inspiring the spirit of freedom than in Ron Paul canvassing materials.

GunnyFreedom
02-19-2008, 11:58 PM
sounds good- what is liberty, or the meaning of freedom. The powers that be and the media have a lot to answer for WRT Ron Paul. I'm just afraid that it will be too late. I still believe that RP was our last chance to avoid prison camps and death squads in main street USA. Coming soon to a Main Street near you: Blackwater and DHS team up to rule the thoughtspace of America with an iron fist. America wanted FoxNews instead of truth, America will now have to deal with their loved ones getting shot in their driveways, and the families getting charged for the bullet. The media will get what they want, control, and Americans will get what they deserve, fascist totalitarian rule.

Oh, I'll never stop working for the cause of liberty, and I won't stop working for RP until November. But I'm here to tell you, we as a nation are a lot further gone than folks realize. I still say RP was our best, LAST, and ONLY hope!

Soon, I fear there will be open war on the streets of America. Not that there is nothing else that could have stopped it, but that now we are so critically late, that in four years there will be nothing left to save.

So your idea of a simple book explaining what liberty is is a good one, and an important one. My fear is that rather than helping to save the nation before it dies, it will merely help recruit resistance and underground members for WHEN it dies. Of course, that too is crucial...