PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Mitt voters rest of states?

Sarge
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Any thoughts if we can get them to back Dr. Paul vs. Huck in the rest of the states?

Are his voters going to go for McCain. Mitt might say to back McCain but are they going to do it?

If they came to help us win in the other states it could get very interesting.

Just curious as to other's thoughts here.

markrink
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
macain can get them as he is to liberal huck cant get them due to his anti morman history we are the only consevertive canadate left

Sarge
02-07-2008, 01:24 PM
That is what I am hoping.

The Mormon's could keep this up in the air if they support Dr. Paul in the remaining states.

The question then is, how do we reach them fast.

We have the only honest candidate, to the Constitution, left.

If they jumped on board, in the rest of the states, we just might pull off a brokered convention and save this country.

ArrestPoliticians
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
It could go either way:

#1 Paul is the last anti-amnesty candidate, so we could get them

#2 You would have to be a sheeple to vote for Mitt anyway, so theyll go mccain. If they think they are principled, they might vote Hucksterbee

Talk radio SHOULD go Paul, but only Limbaugh has bashed huckabee so the rest will go huckabee. Rush "CFR PAWN" Limbaugh will probably sit it out.

Steve Gagne
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately, our people threw in with huckabee in wv to beat romney -- it's how we got three delegates there. i don't think mitt's going to look too kindly to our helping kill his $multi-million campaign.

Knightskye
02-07-2008, 01:31 PM
I think Romney supporters would think about Huckabee, because of the Romney-McCain feud, and they're pro-war. But try to convert them anyway.

Take down McCain!

Sarge
02-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Huck is going to back McCain, so they need to make up their minds fast.

Not sure the throwing votes to Huck will impact the rest that have to vote or caucus now.

They need to be seriously thinking what they are going to end up with if Dr. Paul who has always followed the Constitution in not elected.

I guess we will know before long. It sure would not hurt trying to get their attention in the states left to vote.

Diana
02-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Any thoughts if we can get them to back Dr. Paul vs. Huck in the rest of the states?

Are his voters going to go for McCain. Mitt might say to back McCain but are they going to do it?

If they came to help us win in the other states it could get very interesting.

Just curious as to other's thoughts here.

Pass out a bunch of videos of the Mormon encouraging Mormons to vote for Ron because he stands up for the Constitution at every Mormon church you can find.

Diana
02-07-2008, 01:55 PM
That is what I am hoping.

The Mormon's could keep this up in the air if they support Dr. Paul in the remaining states.

The question then is, how do we reach them fast.

We have the only honest candidate, to the Constitution, left.

If they jumped on board, in the rest of the states, we just might pull off a brokered convention and save this country.

Hit the churches. Pass out literature, and a quick youtube search came up with these videos too: A little more looking and anyone in states where they haven't voted yet could easily put together some great material for distribution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flCgGJojIQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK9N2RfWToA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QAIwrv34&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syDAa-doSLo&feature=related

Maltheus
02-07-2008, 02:00 PM
There were about 10 precincts voting in the same gymnasium I was at in Colorado (over 400 people). Most of them were Romney supporters. Stump speeches were permitted, on behalf of the presidential candidates. Ron Paul actually got a fair amount of cheering, despite coming in last in the straw poll. But the McCain guy got booed off the stage. There were a couple of people who were actually threatening violence and had to be calmed down by family members. It was surreal. They despise McCain and most of that crowd will never vote for him I suspect.

AlexMerced
02-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Huckabee will sweep the rest of the primaries, andnow we have afighing shot at the remaining caucus states

brokered convention

acptulsa
02-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Huckabee will sweep the rest of the primaries, andnow we have afighing shot at the remaining caucus states

brokered convention

I agree. Play up the fact that McCain is anti-gun, not a real conservative and unstable. There aren't enough delegates left to give it to Huckabee on a platter. The RINO neocon crowd are desperate to give it to McCain and avoid a brokered convention, but rank-and-file conservatives aren't afraid of a brokered convention at all. Furthermore, we've called enough attention to the media's attempt to change the course of the election I don't think the rank and file conservatives will let that happen.

SLAM McCAIN! Keep reminding and reminding and reminding real rank-and-file conservatives that they do not want him!

Fudwamper
02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Play to the effect that he cares more about the party than he did about the people that supported him.

He suspended his campaign so the GOP could have a better shot at raising money for the presidential campaign. He does not care about the voter and his/her wishes. It is exactly why the GOP is losing support, Party over ideas.

Tell them Ron Paul will keep going as long as he has support, he will not sell out his ideals, he is no more than the messenger and the message is what is important, not the party.

Hurricane Bruiser
02-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Unfortunately, our people threw in with huckabee in wv to beat romney -- it's how we got three delegates there. i don't think mitt's going to look too kindly to our helping kill his $multi-million campaign.

Well maybe if Romney was a bit more pro-gun and respected Paul a little bit more at the debates, which at least the Huckster did, we would have backed Romney in WV.

Hurricane Bruiser
02-07-2008, 02:25 PM

brokered convention

I agree that Huckabee will sweep at least most of the remaining states. We shall see. McCain disgusts me.

Sarge
02-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Locate every Mormon church in the remaining states and get outside of them to pass out literature after their service.

That would be the fastest way to see if we can get them to back Dr. Paul with time getting short.

They might well be interested in a flyer after today.

When you do it, please be dressed nice.