PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul/Minivan in Iowa vs. Chauffered Hummer Limo

Ira Aten
08-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Okay, so last night I am fighting the old lady over the remote control.

She is watching top Chef, leaves the room, and I naturally switch real quick to C-span 2008 Road to the White House.

Ron Paul is signing autographs in Iowa, for a crowd. Wife comes back in room, sees it's Ron Paul and says nothing for the first time in 27 years of marriage about me changing the channel. (#$%*ing miracle.)

She gets to see Ron Paul visiting with the folks. Visiting till the very last person has left the area. No security thugs, nothing. Just Ron Paul and the folks that absolutely love him.

Then he walks over to a white MiniVan. He gets inside it. Then he DRIVES OFF IN IT.

No "Mike Huckabee Chaufferred Humvee Stretch Limo", nor did he drive off in a Suburban with eight inch thick bullet proof glass and then later claim it belongs to a family member who "purchases carbon footprint passes" or any such horse fecal matter as Al Gore, or John Kerry.

Just an average Joe, with an extraordinarily above average mind, getting in a white Minivan and driving himself off from a visiting a big crowd of people who are absolutely IN LOVE with him.

No wonder people that find out about him are astounded with his humility, honesty, and common sense. It is not often displayed by members of the Senate or Congress.

What an EXTRAORDINATY opportunity for America. If we will just take it.

sickmint79
08-09-2007, 10:58 AM
i bet the back was full of premium speakers that he was selling at a discount. ;D

his personal character shines alone, blindingly so when compared to others on the campaign stage!

Syren123
08-09-2007, 10:59 AM
But he DOES have a security director now...because we do, after all, live in dangerous times and he is a national treasure.

CurtisLow
08-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Right on Ira Aten !