PDA

View Full Version : Post-Romney: Rush & Co. will now...?

hawks4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Rush attacked McCain and Huckabee and Romney just left Rush & Co. high and dry.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

pacelli
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Rush attacked McCain and Huckabee and Romney just left Rush & Co. high and dry.

Bloomberg?

Jae0
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Jesus

Dequeant
02-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Bloomberg is a gun-grabbing piece of shit. Sorry for the expletive but there's no other way to put it.

2young2vote
02-07-2008, 01:06 PM
They won't support Ron because he "can't win".

WilliamC
02-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Rush will sit this one out.

sillvergirl
02-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Bloomberg is Mussolini reincarnated.

EvilEngineer
02-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Jesus

Jesus wouldn't get nominated or elected in this race. His pro-peace stances do not please the neo-cons. Sad that people are just THAT dumb.

dsentell
02-07-2008, 01:08 PM

Correct, not "viable".

Was just listening to Rush. He wants Hillary to win the Democrat nomination so that the republicans will "unite" simply to defeat Hillary . . .

Was even talking about getting his listeners to donate to Hillary . . . :mad:

fuzzybekool
02-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I am not trying to make this sound funny, but it is so true, that with the GOP establishment we have today, Jesus would not win the nomination is so true.

Hmmm, That would make an awesome controversial ad ????? Hmmmmm.

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Rush is planning a fundraiser for Hillary..."Keep her in it, so we can win it."

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Sounds good to me...Thanks, Rush.

hawks4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Correct, not "viable".

Was just listening to Rush. He wants Hillary to win the Democrat nomination so that the republicans will "unite" simply to defeat Hillary . . .

You mean unite simply to bolster his listenership?

Bruno
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Correct, not "viable".

He wants them now to unite around McCain? Donate to Hillary so McCain can win against her?

What an idiot and a sell out.

Dorfsmith
02-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Rush will sit this one out.

Rush wants Clinton to win so his ratings can go back up :D

blakjak
02-07-2008, 01:15 PM

Correction: They won't support Ron because he is anti-war.

gracebkr
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I am not trying to make this sound funny, but it is so true, that with the GOP establishment we have today, Jesus would not win the nomination is so true.

Don't do it!!!!! Think of John Lennon,he said they were more popular than God, it was a criticism of people and their lunacy over a band and people don't get things like that and thought he was saying he thinks they are better than God. Same thing will happen,
"Ron Paul thinks he is better than Jesus!"

It will kill us.

fuzzybekool
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
If Rush wants his ratings to skyrocket, all he has to do is endorse the only true CONSERVATIVE, RON PAUL !

seapilot
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
He should just tell his listeners to vote for RP out of protest, because they know they cant vote McCain , Huck or a democrat. What have they got to lose now?

Bruno
02-07-2008, 01:29 PM
If Rush wants his ratings to skyrocket, all he has to do is endorse the only true CONSERVATIVE, RON PAUL !

He could even do it as a "joke". That way he could spread the message without risking his career (in his mind, anyway).

Don't know if that made any sense, and I know it will never happen - just dreamin...;)

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Okay, somebody call him, please. It would be a lot cheaper than donating to Hillary.

jacmicwag
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM

Ron who?

jason43
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM
I wrote Rush and told him to endorce Paul.

Its probably (definately) not happening though.

Rob
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM

You mean plummet?

Let's get real, we have a terrible image problem and I'm not sure how to fix it entirely. I've posted my thoughts about certain aspects of it before, if you think Rush wouldn't lose listeners by supporting Ron, you're not seeing things the way they have.

Having said that, I hope he does anyway because he goes on a crusade of self-importance to try and save the GOP.

mketcher
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM

If Jesus came today, Fox News and the Republican Party would try to crucify him all over again.

Mystile
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
You mean plummet?

Let's get real, we have a terrible image problem and I'm not sure how to fix it entirely. I've posted my thoughts about certain aspects of it before, if you think Rush wouldn't lose listeners by supporting Ron, you're not seeing things the way they have.

Having said that, I hope he does anyway because he goes on a crusade of self-importance to try and save the GOP.

people are going to hate us until we start winning and claim to be on our side all along. :rolleyes:

blakjak
What have they got to lose now?

The war.

Mystile
If Jesus came today, Fox News and the Republican Party would try to crucify him all over again.

and none of them would ever sign the constitution if it were being drafted today.

hawks4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
people are going to hate us until we start winning and claim to be on our side all along. :rolleyes:

They will claim they somehow gave us our victory.

blakjak
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I wrote Rush and told him to endorce Paul.

Its probably (definately) not happening though.

Well i definitely hope you spelled endorse correctly in your email! :)

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Solution: Wear your biggest Ron Paul button EVERYWHERE, and put on your most CIVILIZED MANNERS.

Sure to do wonders.

nightlight
02-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Bloomberg is a nanny state fascist, worst than Hillary.