PDA

View Full Version : If the Revolution and Huck's Army work together, we can deflate McCain

Starks
02-07-2008, 12:53 PM
What do you guys think?

gaazn
02-07-2008, 12:56 PM
never! a deal with huckabee is a deal with mccain.

theantirobot
02-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Huck's army exists? What have they done? where are they? I thought it was just a bunch of lemmings who happen to vote.

Starks
02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
By not doing anything, we are essentially letting McCain win the nomination.

Danny Molina
02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Huck is not running to win. He's running for VP to McCain.

Jae0
02-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Huck's army exists? What have they done? where are they? I thought it was just a bunch of lemmings who happen to vote.

Dont disrespect the Huck supporters. There a good group and are a strong force that we could use on our side.

KewlRonduderules
02-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Half of huck's army is in here anyway.

So we need to be nice to them in order to get the nomination.

;)

MJfromCT
02-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Huckabee has an army of clever supporters? Sounds weird

Dequeant
02-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Hucks Army is real? I thought that was something we created to mock people. Hmmmmmm

Starks
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
The best way to work with Huck supporters without hurting either of our campaigns directly would be to form a PAC that essentially goes full frontal with attacks and swiftboatings of McCain.

fuzzybekool
02-07-2008, 01:06 PM
What do you guys think?

I know alot of you don't believe this, but Huckabee has been working for McCain for about a month now to get rid of Romney. Rumors are all over the MSM that Huckabee or Gov. Barbour from Mississippi maybe the VP.

So Huckabee is not our ally people.

RPfan
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM
But I felt Huck was already making deals with Mc"NameDropper"Cain - he may just use Ron Paul/Supporters to achieve that !!

Ethek
02-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Its all up in the air right now. For us to be any use to Huck the media would have to pay attention and value what Ron has to say. Not happening, in the current situation, it would basically make us grass-roots supporters of Huck.. not much working the other way around.

Huck highlights a lot of conservative principles. Still, I do not entirely trust his convictions at the moment. He misses the fundamentals on the platform, mainly the Constitution and the total understanding that has given Ron such a good grasp on the founders intentions. Huck has the moral and family convictions that his supporters value, but both them and Huck fail to realize that efforts to instill those morals by regulation or the office of the president basically leads down the road of fascism. The only way for Huck's supporters and our supports to share a common path is to have a candidate with total conviction in the constitution to allow for the total freedom that is promoted by God as the best culture for fostering the message. Let the constitution limit Goverment and let local communities promote morals in school again. The only reason this unconstitutional misinterpretation of separation of church and state came about is because Gov is so big.

For Huck supporters it may mean promoting liberty in the face of things that they don't like as Christians, but I hope they take a lesson from the bible and realize how devisive it is to preach at someone instead of leading by example.

The defense of liberty is uncompromising. You can not have some freedoms and disallow others by force. Thats why I don't see Paul supporters supporting Huck unless Huck shifts his stance towards a total and whole understanding of the Constitution. I can do all of that with Dr. Paul and still do everything God wants. Believe it or not I can't take that stance right now with Huckabee.

J Free
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
What do you guys think?

Nonsense. Let Huck f@#$ his own Army.

Our goal must be to be the anti-McCain ourselves. Huck won't attack or undermine McCain. We can. And by doing so, BECOME the anti-McCain choice.

So it is time to stress immigration, vetoing everything that comes out of a Dem Congress (vs playing "let's make a deal" with Dems), the evils of McCain-Feingold incumbent protection plan, serious fiscal conservatism (vs counting pencils), who the troops support to be our next CinC (but don't say much more than that), etc.

We are the only RELIABLE voice to either oppose McCain or force him to make major concessions to conservatives.

hawks4ronpaul
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
If you want the Christian vote, imagine Paul-Huckabee with Labor Secretary Romney.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

nike
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
I personally don't like any idea of an alliance with Huck. He is a rape enabler and wouldn't allow a 15 year old retarded girl an abortion after she was raped by her step father. Huckabee deserves no political credibility at all. He is anti woman.

rmholla
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't have anything against Huck's supporters. I really think that all they need is to be enlightened. If they really understood what is going on they would switch and support Ron Paul.

So be nice to them and try to get them to see that Huck isn't going to help them because HE doesn't understand the real issues and what is going on behind the scenes.

I think Ron Paul would offer Huck an Ambassador position without hesitation. I don't think Huck is a bad guy (and I'm an atheist) I just think he isn't qualified to be President.

I loathe McCain. I honestly think HE is evil and doesn't give a flying f@ck about America. He is just as slimy as Kerry was in regards to covering up his TRUE military record. As a vet I can tell you that most vets distrust those who use their service record to get ahead but never allow it to be examined.

-

Bradley in DC
02-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Dont disrespect the Huck supporters. There a good group and are a strong force that we could use on our side.

+1

We need to work together now!

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I know alot of you don't believe this, but Huckabee has been working for McCain for about a month now to get rid of Romney. Rumors are all over the MSM that Huckabee or Gov. Barbour from Mississippi maybe the VP.

So Huckabee is not our ally people.

BUt---as Rush just said, Huck is of no more use to McCain. His work is done. Romney is out.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM

They exist. In NJ there were about 12 Huckabee signs within 600 feet.

FreedomLiberty
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Mike Huckabee will remain in the race to help John McCain get the nomination.

JonathanR
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Huck's supporters are good people. In fact, many of them agree with Paul on a lot of things - and they pretty much all agree with us that McCain is no conservative.

kipload
02-07-2008, 01:35 PM
All of you who are talking like...

"Huck's working for McCain..."

"Huck Sucks..."

"He really has an Army???"

are completely out of touch with reality.

All of us are individuals fighting for our freedom as individuals. What makes you think that with the delegates won, and more votes than we have brought in that Huck doesn't have support. What makes you think that support isn't willing to buck McCain. We need that Army to follow our Marines. We've stormed the battlefield. Now its time for some support.

For the most part they like us, and for the most part I don't mind them. We made the deal with them in WV, and official is said to be in good relations with Huck's staff. I'm not a big fan of Huckabee the candidate, but his supporters are individual people just like you and I.

We shouldn't be fishing for an endorsement from Huck himself. We should be talking to his supporters, and asking THEM to join us in an attempt to pull off a victory. We can all ban together under the message of freedom, but we will never succeed with the attitudes some of us have been displaying as of late.

Get off your a$$. Quit complaining. Quit looking at the negative aspects of everything, AND FIGHT!!!

No1ButPaul08
02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
I've come up with a plan for this. Most people think i'm spamming. Please decide for yourself

It's in My Sig

pinkmandy
02-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't trust Huck and I don't trust a voting block who thinks it's ok to amend the Constitution to be more in line with God's word. They may be nice and all but they are not for the America we are fighting for- they are more in line with the govt our founders fought against. Religious tyranny and high taxes on consumer goods anyone? Jmho.

dblee
02-07-2008, 11:58 PM
You guys are mixing up your objectives.

Althought WE know that Huck is ramping up for a McCain VP spot, his supporters DON'T. They HATE MCCAIN!!!

We are talking about Huck's grassroots supporters here, not huckabee himself.
If we are to win this election we not only have to use every resource at our disposal but we will need at least SOME of the evangelical vote as well. Dr. Paul is a natural fit for them, once they see that his life is an example of how a Christian should exist.

We can leverage the combination of our considerable organizational skills and both contribute to a PAC designed to bring down mccain. This will benefit both camps as the likelyhood of a brokered convention increases.

The side effect is that Huck's supporters may end up realizing they like our candidate better :)

Remember the old saying. The enemy of my enemy....

gaazn
02-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Huck's supporters are good people. In fact, many of them agree with Paul on a lot of things - and they pretty much all agree with us that McCain is no conservative.

no doubt his supporters are good. it's their leader that i have doubts about.

dblee
02-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Also, quit engaging in collectivism. I'm sure a lot of Huck supporters are insightful, intelligent, and proactive people who are just less informed than we are about certain issues.

I mean think about it, Huck was a nobody until Iowa. He didn't have the money, his grassroots must have been doing SOMETHING right.

For the record: I will never vote for Huckabee.

damon04
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
cherry pick romney/huck supporters, get them to vote for us no matter how you do it... if someone is for mccain and they like the war, just move on..

dblee
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
no doubt his supporters are good. it's their leader that i have doubts about.

We're not worried about their leader, we just want to combine GRASSROOTS forces and take down McCain. After that, it's every man for himself.

Sauron
02-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Huck is not running to win. He's running for VP to McCain.
McCain would pick Jeb Bush to be VP, not Huck.

Prez22
02-08-2008, 12:11 AM
What do you guys think?

Go to hell.......:eek:

mavtek
02-08-2008, 12:13 AM
I thought about suggesting this but I think many of you would call me traitor or what not, but seriously if RP supporters voted for Huck where his is strong and Hucksters voted for RP lets say in WA where we are strong, we could block McCain.

Prez22
02-08-2008, 12:17 AM
I thought about suggesting this but I think many of you would call me traitor or what not, but seriously if RP supporters voted for Huck where his is strong and Hucksters voted for RP lets say in WA where we are strong, we could block McCain.

TRAITOR !!!!!! TURN COAT !!!!!!!

Sheesh people....... Huck has Richard Haass as a Foreign Advisor and Huck likes and respects him......... please don't tell me you folks don't understand what this means!!!!

Hook
02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
The toungue and pink thing must work together....
I keeed, I keed.

nayjevin
02-08-2008, 12:22 AM
uh, ron paul is the only candidate who will do anything other than the people who are REALLY in power tell the president to do.

they are all just dolls who market a certain segment of the voting public. only ron paul is what he portrays. all the others are the exact same candidate, dressed a different way.

no deals.

Hook
02-08-2008, 12:29 AM
I guess there are no Triumph the Insult Dog fans in this thread.

Broadlighter
02-08-2008, 12:46 AM
By not doing anything, we are essentially letting McCain win the nomination.

By not doing anything, we set up McCain to lose to either Clinton or Obama in the general election. Maybe that will wake up conservatives.

Mauiboy86
02-08-2008, 12:48 AM
http://www.charlestonyachtcharter.com/images/John%20Mccain%20Mcrambo.jpg

Steve_New_Jersey
02-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Look... Huck is full of shit. What has he ever done? How can he be so into his religion and let the war rage on? He is a liar. I have met tons of church rats like him over the years with a few mill in the bank. He is no different. They use faith as a shield. Without it what is he? A rich preacher?

therealjjj77
02-08-2008, 12:52 AM
I agree that we do need to work with the Huckster a bit. We have got to keep John McCain from taking the convention un-brokered. We need the Huckabee people and they need us. We need to fill the delegate spots still, but we need to work with the Huckabee people to make sure that NO ONE has 51% of the vote at the convention.

Original_Intent
02-08-2008, 12:54 AM
I would say Huck acknowledging that Ron Paul exists and is still a candidate would be a prerequisite before I would EVER consider doing anything that might even help him as a side effect.

literatim
02-08-2008, 12:55 AM
I think it would be worth working with Huckabee's people to dethrone McCain in some States he has won the plurality in. If Ron Paul state delegates and Huckabee state delegates combine and split the national delegates in some winner take all states it would guarantee a brokered convention.

Original_Intent
02-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Also, quit engaging in collectivism. I'm sure a lot of Huck supporters are insightful, intelligent, and proactive people who are just less informed than we are about certain issues.

I mean think about it, Huck was a nobody until Iowa. He didn't have the money, his grassroots must have been doing SOMETHING right.

For the record: I will never vote for Huckabee.

It wasnt Huck's Army it was huck kissing the ring of the CFR which amazingly he started getting huge media coverage right after that for about a month right up to Iowa.

Amazing amazing

therealjjj77
02-08-2008, 01:01 AM
It wasnt Huck's Army it was huck kissing the ring of the CFR which amazingly he started getting huge media coverage right after that for about a month right up to Iowa.

Amazing amazing

Looking forward to your February 10th broadcast! :cool:

http://www.davechampionshow.com/

(At least that's who I assume you are...)

Original_Intent
02-08-2008, 01:16 AM
That's not me, but i will take it as a compliment :)