PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time. Grab your wallets, men! (and women!)

militant
02-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Ron Paul could knock a lot of this out right now if he came forward with a national tv ad for 3 or 5 days, say saturday through wednesday to get a spread of viewers.... and flat out call mccain and huckabee the liberals they are. no name calling, no vitriol, just the facts. 'i'm ron paul, and i'm running for president. many in the media and the GOP itself wrote our campaign off before it even began, but thanks to the hard work of my supporters and fellow liberty lovers, and the speaking up of some brave individuals in a position to be heard, i'm still in the race even after almost every other republican has dropped out. even the actual conservatives, who sadly seemed to be the first to go. if you feel like i do, that the republican party has lost its way, i urge you to explore our campaign of liberty and limited government at my website, ronpaul2008.com. i approve this message because i think it's time the truth is finally heard.'

if the national campaign has ANY intention of capitalizing on romney's dropout, especially by a direct, personal commercial appeal to the gop's past and conscience, we HAVE to fund it. i've been holding back some nice video cards and extra memory to ebay or craigslist when i was tapped out and badly needed to donate, and i think it's time. who's with me?