PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be such a good day...

kipload
02-07-2008, 12:39 PM
If you are still a supporter, have been one in the past, ex-Romney supporter, a real Conservative, or just can't stand John McCain step right up....

Romney suspends his campaign today... Go check it out on DrudgeReport.com

CPAC is tonite and attendees are none too pleased with being told not to boo McCain tonite. See user comments and add yours here: http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0208/CPAC_to_all_CPACers_Dont_boo_McCain.html

Oh... and by the way... Ron gets to speak right after McCain tonite.

Let's go fishing for our supporters that lined up behind Romney. Let's go fishing for the anti-McCain protest vote. Let's take some delegates to the convention, and whoop some NeoCon RINO's a$$.

Who's with me!?

SonicInfinity
02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
This is the billionth topic about this. Can't you people read the board before making these?

AzNsOuLjAh27
02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Hell yea Im down!!

kipload
02-07-2008, 12:43 PM
This is the billionth topic about this. Can't you people read the board before making these?

Its a pep talk man... Get excited!!! We can take this if we all ban together and hone the message.

Revolution9
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM

It seems like a multifaceted topic and not a monolithic one. I myself want to see as many opinions and strategies on this as can be brought into the light.

Best
Randy

WilliamC
02-07-2008, 01:11 PM
It seems like a multifaceted topic and not a monolithic one. I myself want to see as many opinions and strategies on this as can be brought into the light.

Best
Randy

Aye sir, just so long as the thread doesn't start "Romney drops out!"

:)

parocks
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh, yeah, great news. We can go back to our normal lives even sooner now.

A few hours ago, the mission was stop McCain or we'll lose very soon.

Now, the mission is STOP MCCAIN OR WE'LL LOSE VERY SOON.

Maybe, the fact that the votes are going to be split 3 ways instead of 4 will decrease the likelihood that McCain will get the votes he needs quickly? What do you think?

Has anyone found McCain in bed with a live boy or a dead girl?

BillyDkid
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
This is the billionth topic about this. Can't you people read the board before making these?Maybe not worry so much about what other people post. We have enough forum nannies.

wgadget
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Its a pep talk man... Get excited!!! We can take this if we all ban together and hone the message.

Uh...Let's BAND together...Or did you really mean BAN together? LOL